Would you attend an r9k orgy

would you attend an r9k orgy

Attached: 86578535-38EF-4E09-BAFA-B010715C7C20.jpg (160x160, 7K)

>r9k orgy

>Unpassing ugly degenerate cocklusting femboys, very overweight disgusting neets with hygeine comparable to that of a designated shitting street devoid of toilet paper and the few normies fucking in the corner (other robots and incels are not welcome in that area)

Yeah no I'll pass.

Attached: 2121.png (325x244, 75K)

>someone else finally made a thread about it
I absolutely would! I want to take a whore femanon's ass while other anons stuff her holes.

Attached: 1488006817_Quickly+give+me+your+best+sneezing+face_902fac_5901627.jpg (536x593, 156K)

>...imagine the smell anons?

Attached: 1558469614713.jpg (480x360, 10K)

I would probably be the cleanest there. No, I do not want superAIDS

>smells like a deli + old shoes and semen + the five or so femanons who also probably don't shower often enough and smell like mold
I'd go for the buffet.

Attached: 1539154607879.png (482x386, 378K)

Probably not because it would be a huge sausage fest full of people who are virgins for good reasons.

orgies sound gross
only if I got first dibs, then I would leave.

Yes, I wouldn't join though. I'm not into vouyerism but I think it would be an interesting thing to watch.

>I think it would be an interesting thing to watch
In what sense?

All you have to do is say "eew" and you ruin it.

Think about it, there are so many socially awkward losers here that you can relate to it would be that much easier to get to know them and fuck them. Hell yeah I'd join in.

>interesting to watch.
Im with you on that one. The sheer horror.

I'd bring a pipebomb and kill every one of you niggers

especially this faggot

Attached: 1557532976145.jpg (680x513, 129K)

No, too many weird fetishists and ugly people

Yes, somebody has to perform the post-orgy mercy killings.

This would be a good idea if not for the sole purpose of preventing anybody from procreating.

yes just to have all of you get mogged by my 8" dick.
let alone, just for the experience to see some anons fap in a corner of me fucking some fembot deep and hard, just to let me know that i still got it

i just want to pee on a bunch of femanons licking eachothers vaginas

>procreate

males and tranny males can't reproduce

I'm so terrified. You're not smart enough to make a bomb, the most you'd succeed in doing is blowing your own fingers off. Your rage is impudent and you lack the will to lash out at the world in any meaningful way. Even if you did attempt such a thing, which you won't, it would be a failure. You're just a faggot.

Attached: 1543704245396.jpg (640x547, 88K)

>attend
yes
>participate
no

No I wouldn't.
I just want a qt wife to raise a family with.
Orgies are degenerate and are unfulfilling.

Attached: 1492143543328.jpg (750x1000, 153K)

It would be grotesque, everyones most deranged sexual fantasies played out with everyone present:trannies, normalfags, robots, cyborgs, etc.

Hell no im not gay.

Pipebombs are fairly easy to make and only require basic household ingredients. But I can see why someone with your limited mental capabilities would think it difficult. I will rain hellfire on you disgusting tranny freaks and there would be nothing to stop me. You could have lived normal decent lives but you chose the path of degeneracy. Now you pay the price, faggot. I will lead a holy crusade on you and your ilk and the streets will run red with tranny blood.

Attached: 1546384621979.jpg (750x367, 27K)

We need to lay down some basic rules first.
>everyone must shave and bathe before the event
>we start with the small dicks and work up to the big ones
>only cum in the mouth, nobody wants to fuck a hole full of cum
>clean up after yourself
>be courteous and respectful to other orgy guests

Attached: jFBEfZf.jpg (718x1000, 162K)

>nobody wants to fuck a hole full of cum

i do

only if I got to bring a gun

>ly if I got to bring a gun

for what?

Hell yes I'd go. I am thinking of going to a real orgy in my city that's being hosted.

Wait a minute, are you that user with the sloppy seconds fetish from the last few threads? Because if you are the idea has definitely grown on me...

what city or state

Denver, Colorado. It's actually Saturday night, and anyone is welcome. You just have to watch like an hour's worth of videos and pay a $20/year entrance fees and pass an at-the-door test.

>watch like an hour's worth of videos
what? that's weird as fuck

>at the door test
So you mean a penis inspection?

Attached: samplee5549adff4bdf57f059c969c1f7b5fb0.jpg (1301x1000, 175K)

They're about the history of the "sanctuary", some rules and conditions and stuff. And then you gotta pass a test at the door. 15 questions apparently.

I get it. It's to weed out fickle and shitty people

No, it's a quiz on the videos. They also do in-person classes about how to "play" appropriately at the "sanctuary"

I want to go this saturday for "open house" (for new members) and report back to you lads.

For the record I'm not a virgin

Attached: 1546823364111.jpg (750x739, 41K)

>to weed out fickle and shitty people
With a 15 question test and an instructional video, they will weed out people who want to participate in group sex?

Attached: 1538478111707.gif (512x807, 469K)

It would just lead to fembots getting each other raped.

Attached: Gerda Wegener.jpg (685x503, 179K)

>sanctuary
Why do I feel like this is some kind of cult shit? Make a thread Saturday though, I'm curious to hear about it.

Well, it's also kind of a secret thing. No locations are listed, and you have to get approved by the contact and pass some quizzes. It's not like just anyone can find this. I'd tell you how I did, but it legit has the contact number for the owner and I don't want you retards spamming it.

It SOUNDS culty, but I still think it'd be fun to go check it out.

Attached: 1376808844163.png (507x324, 289K)

I would never ask for that information since they don't require bloodwork before accepting people.

Only so I could gun everyone there down

Sounds degenerate, give us a report how it went on monday.

God I love the way you berated him, made me so horny I want to fuck you user

Maybe to commit a mass shooting

But user, you're a boy. And an original one, too.

Absolutely not, would rather remain a virgin

Also I cannot share a women, I need intimacy. Orgies are for degenerate cucks