Which class do you main?

Which class do you main?
for me, it's ROBOT.

Attached: Untitled542676.jpg (1024x1460, 355K)

Wizard / Anime poster

Anime poster for me desu.

Attached: 1556247099851.jpg (1083x1005, 261K)

Phew, a lot of gondolian lurkers here.

Larper
On the internet, no one knows youre a faggot. Schizo class when?

wizard striving for overworked wagie mode
oreganos

Attached: fdb5b749-029d-4d5c-cdb0-42d5bc9845a3.jpg (1240x1680, 162K)

You should stay a wizard. The digits are telling you this is a bad idea.

nah I will die

Data miners found some files related to it, my guess is we'll see him in the next dlc

robot here
(ive been in 5 relationships though so idk if that counts but i dont fit any other category)

>sweats in schizo

Anime poster as moot intended. I came here in 2004, so I guess I'm also an oldfag?
Having money is convenient but you don't need to have sex to be happy.
Also you are getting a lot of digits my dude.

Attached: want to nipaa.jpg (250x313, 20K)

>5 relationships
Fuck no your a normie passerby incel

still a virgin though
i groped breasts and pussy
but never fucked
i guess im volcel?
its not up there though

Wizards can always get digits.

Anime poster for the most part. I think robot applies to all of us to some extent, besides normalfags of course

Attached: 1555001711427.jpg (482x549, 57K)

Schizo never made it past the concept art stage because of balencing issues and his similarities with the ROBOT. Plus schizo can be applied to most of the classes and doesnt have enough distinguishing traits to make it its own class. like the NEET who they took out after r9k1.

Its likely the files relating to schizo were early files for the ROBOT or scrapped files they forgot to clean up on the disc.

Do you even know what VOCEL means?

Worst comes to worst someone will mod it into the game using what's there and filling in the missing parts. I have faith in the game's modding scene, just look at the fembot and FBI mods. Works of art if I do say so myself.

Normie passerby

it means replying to my posts will give u quads

also respond to this post or your hamster dies in his sleep

>fembot being anything but cancer
Its literally just trannies trying harder to not look like trannies.

having money > having sex
having no money is a helluva anxiety and depression booster. but being a wageslave for life is not optimal either..

>lot of digits
tru

Attached: 1557173314994.png (740x900, 923K)

Gondolian lurker reporting in. I hardly ever post here since I'm not a robot (not a full-blown normie either) but for whatever reason I enjoy lurking this board.

>tfw dataminers found an unused ROBOT animation that shows him manically thrashing around
Oh what could have been.

Finish memes are an esoteric practice

Why the fuck do you have to beat the story to unlock the jew when he doesnt even appear in story mode?

>Been in five relationships
>Still a virgin
Literally how

either druggie oldfag or shitposter

My class is not on here

welp. gotta make a faggot class now

hehe, nice one dude you got me good

>being this upset
Hi. Welcome.

I'M NOT UPSET REEEEEEEEE

What is your class?

:D Sorry I was mean.

faggot, of course

ROBOT Class for me
Too schizoid to be something else than a robot

Mmm.
What kind of job are you looking for? Or maybe you have one?
Honestly it's all about really exploring your options, and looking for something you know or at least figure you'll like to begin with. If you just pick up a dead end job right away, well, you're making your own bed. So to speak. Don't think like a wageslave, don't let employers treat you like one either. I find the best mindset to have when you're getting into a new job is to always assume that the employer is trying to make you work the hardest they can for as little pay as possible. Thus the solution is simple, you do your best to work the least for the most pay. Be simple and straightforward with your employer, no begging, no excessive apologizing and self abasement. Ask and receive. Behave as though you deserve every benefit you can glean from them and as though you are above encountering the troubles or suffering your job could cause you. Because you are. 'Course, there is a limit to how hard you can push back, and that all depends on your employer and how tough they are.
I'm working in security, for example. I basically get paid to fuck the dog for 12 hours straight. Reading, playing video games, shooting the shit with co-workers. And when shit actually goes down it's even better. The adrenaline hit is great.

Attached: enemy stand 2.png (1483x402, 115K)

do not worry my friend, all is forgiven

>overworked wagie
I just set 6 or 7 alarms to wake me up in the morning. Student loans take half my paycheck and I basically make minimum wage after that. I've applied for other jobs but no one has replied yet and there are hardly any jobs in my area.

Needs a lurker class

Attached: 43918947_p0.jpg (750x1000, 948K)

nigger did you read the whole thing?

Either the Aussie or the shitposter

I'm an Aussie my duuude

Lurker / Shitposter

Gondolians physically cannot respond to this thread even if they wanted to, but we know they are out there.

Shalom Gondos.

Attached: 1526439801839.png (2550x3300, 572K)

pretentious druggie because drugs are the only thing that make me excited anymore

Attached: 1543635520416.jpg (527x609, 38K)

gondolian lurkers suck dick like a pro but they will break your heart

[cigarette puff]

Attached: gondola SS.jpg (1024x1024, 127K)

>The robot character isn't represented by an actual mechanical robot
Fuck this shit thread.

Underworked wagie, literally spending my weekends with my hand hovering the phone in case they need people at work

>no schizoposter
your game is shit

where the heck is wizard novice?

im a Anime poster desu

Attached: 1558279200906.png (620x876, 643K)

wizard, robot, shitposter, gondola