/cocklust/ #11

Prostate orgasm edition
Last thread here

Attached: 1558643502229.jpg (1200x900, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tagmap.io/tag/cocklust
myreadingmanga.info/inariya-inari-mesu-gao-complex-eng/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tfw no fwb/practice-bf

>last thread only had 34 replies

Attached: 1390891741883.gif (200x200, 52K)

Most threads end up dying at night and it was posted in the afternoon so its kinda expected
Tfw the practice bf becomes the bf

Where can I get a practice bf?
I want a twink to love and take out in dates and I'm afraid of grindr/tinder doxing me.

Grindr might be the best bet man, just be extra careful

Tip for grindr though, always make sure the other person is clean. Catching a bug over dick aint worth it

>decide to finally meet someone to suck eachother off
>find this seemingly cute asian crossdresser
>he says he has no time even tho we decided to meet
>suddenly changes his mind but wants to meet at a public toilet
>agree and go there
>he keeps telling me to come faster and stuff
>tell him some bullshit reason why I can't come after all and wait near the public toilet
>he doesn't look like on the pictures at all, seems about 10 years older and much chunkier

phew dodged a bullet

Attached: DeiR-xDUQAA0Fk8.jpg (1200x822, 163K)

This is why you always check out who it is before going on a date. Stand at a distance and if you dont see someone who looks like the picture just bail

I often see bois asking how it feels like to have a cock up your ass but I have a different one. I wonder how it feels to have your cock inside someone's ass.

Very tight wherever the butthole is but more like a snug warm fit everywhere else.

So it's a tight opening with a more loose insides? Sounds nice.

The threads usually die when no one is posting fap material.

Attached: 1538172315526.jpg (2495x1663, 250K)

cock lust goes away for some time after you've masturbated

Attached: 1547230300321.png (1039x566, 375K)

Not long enough to survive one of these threads though.

Attached: tumblr_ofo7mgjlVW1v47a6eo1_1280.jpg (798x1162, 145K)

Thanks anons, I will give it a try and fake my location. I tried dirty4r but that failed miserably.

>no one posting wank bait

pathetic

Attached: tumblr_pab8woYkIY1w5fjs6o1_500.gif (500x544, 896K)

Pochi-kun wants your middle-aged ojii-san chinchin. What do you say? Keep in mind that he's still a middle schooler and that's perfectly legal in nihon.

Attached: 13.jpg (1280x896, 149K)

paedophilia is not cool dude. lets keep it above 18

Would you guys even consider fucking someone with a 4-6 inch dick and average girth? Noticed that most if not all of you are major size queens.

The stuff sissies post about submitting is my wank fuel.

How should I shave my asshole and balls smooth? Electric trimmer? Waxing it myself? Wet shave?

TRANNY DETECTED.
TRANNY THREAD WILL BE DESTROYED.
EMBRACE ANTI-FATTOTRY OR YOU WILL BE ANNIHILATED.

maybe shaving cream?

what do you mean?
submitting is hot, its just natural for me.

The size queens are virgins and larpers. 6 inches alone could take a decent amount of effort to get in if you arent as loose as a garage door. 4 inches is a bit small but if it belongs to a cute-ish boy im all for it. 5 and 6 inches are definitely good enough to give you a prostate orgasmz and feel good too.

I mean that I like reading sub posts about subbing and imagine myself as the dom. It gets me really horny.

That's around a good size not too big, but not too small.

Men are naturally bigger than women, and this includes their butts. You may not notice it because they have broader shoulders and their butts seem proportionally smaller but when it's right in front of you man ass is big. A six foot tall man's ass is like two basketballs side by side. It'll take a few inches off before you even touch the hole, so if you have a smaller dick sex can become physically impossible. It's easier with smaller guys but let's be honest here men that are 5'4 are rare. Average dicks can still work fine. Something like 7-8 inches would be ideal though, just so that there's some actual length to work with. Keep in mind that usually only half of that is actually going into the hole.

I'd really like to submit to someone who's a dom.
What kind of sub are you looking for, or are you just reading the thread?

>fantasizing about having a beta femboy slave again

this is torture, I wish I was someones slave boy

Attached: 1511191976473.png (686x586, 299K)

how much of a sissy are you and where are you from

Mostly reading. It helps fuel my fantasies. I don't want to lead anyone because I don't want to contact anyone online.

very much so.
europe.
I wanna do a online thing though for now and see where it takes me.

thats too bad, you would make a good dom when you enjoy the fantasies I think.
Well as long as you're having fun.

Attached: 1545232502495.jpg (746x575, 170K)

Thats cool, do you have a contact?

[email protected]
throwaway, mail me your discord pls

>Well as long as you're having fun.
Yeah.
doesn't mean I'm not willing to talk about stuff here though, though my lust is more of a buttlust hah

of course!
we need guys with buttlust so we can have the cocklust. I'm happy there are guys like you out there that want to lewd subby boys.

>I'm happy there are guys like you out there that want to lewd subby boys.
I'd be more than happy to do that, since it gets me diamonds.

what is your favourite fantasy user?
I'm always excited to hear about stuff doms want to do with their subs.

One of my top favorites has to be giving the sub a deep creampie in his bum. I really like the idea of emptying my balls
in him as deep as I can. I see it as the ultimate domination act.

Different user here. I want to give my boyfriend a huge facial then take a walk out in public with him while he's dressed up in short shorts and a belly shirt. Nothing crazy, just a late night trip to the convenience store down the street while we're staying out of town on vacation or something. Make it totally obvious who owns him and what we just did together. I can imagine his embarrassment and it's great.

thats pretty good, feeling the cum ooze out must feel great. the psychological aspect of totally submitting, letting the dom use me and mark me as his property by cummin in me makes it hot.

very cute fantasy, it would be very embarassing but hot.

my favourite fantasy is being used in every way my dom wants to for a full day.

Attached: 1544215776477.jpg (2048x2048, 465K)

>after breaking you in for months he begins letting his friends use you

if only.

Attached: tumblr_pgdf9stjBI1tj397xo3_1280.jpg (1280x960, 237K)

tfw getting quad 6 and no one messages me their discord to talk.

Attached: 1512920234200.gif (700x625, 655K)

I'm originally sorry, I'm too shy.

Attached: tumblr_mgxy2lluMu1rkdhugo1_1280.jpg (900x555, 113K)

shut the fuck up faggots hopefully the Arabs will behead you all

It's okay user.
Don't worry about it, I would love to talk to you or someone else but I guess its not gonna happen.

>tfw girl/cock images ruined me

Attached: 1539492742973.jpg (3504x1997, 1.61M)

> feeling the cum ooze out must feel great
Sometimes when I'm really horny while fapping, I can feel the load build up at the base my shaft harder than usual, and it shooting out feels simply magnificent.

>my favourite fantasy is being used in every way my dom wants to for a full day.
The perfect sub. The sub that is willing to give themselves completely for their dom's pleasure.

There are plenty of guys who don't care and will fuck anything that presents a hole to fuck on a consistent basis and show they love it, too. Personally I just love the idea of dominating someone mind and body and feminizing them completely.

i would kill a man to be this cute

Attached: 1558570767475.jpg (1000x1000, 373K)

>The perfect sub.
I'm just naturally that way. Submitting is the way I get pleasure. And pleasuring my dom is what I'm for.
It's really hot when a real man talks about his dick like that.

>feminizing them completely
thats basically what I want, just being a hole for a horny guy to get fucked.

>find local user after years of searching
>act too thirsty and get ghosted

>thats basically what I want, just being a hole for a horny guy to get fucked.

Attached: 1505365346194.jpg (1024x1120, 501K)

That's what makes you the perfect sub though. Getting pleasure from serving and being used.
Right now my cock is pushing hard against my pants. Another fantasy of mine is to have the sub on his knees, sniffing my stiff crotch through my pants.
My cock can create a strong odor so the sub would have plenty to inhale.

That's really good, I like body odor especially from cocks and worshipping a real mans cock is one of my biggest fantasies. Him just sitting there and me on my knees under his desk, faithfully looking up at him while sucking on his cock, hoping he praises me, pats my head and rewards me with his cummies.

If you wanna you can join the /cocklust/ discord. Its pretty comfy with lots of gay talk and nice people
F8zZAMg

>body odor
>from cocks
Pic related

Attached: jjba-stardust-crusaders-yes-yes-yes.jpg (1200x677, 318K)

I'd make sure it's properly odorous for the sub. I'd be patting him as I'm cumming in his throat. He must show the result before swallowing though!

they say he may actually be a highschooler.

Attached: 9.jpg (1280x1791, 467K)

pochi is the best

of course I show the result before I swallow!
thats what a good sub should do.

Attached: 1558426249192.jpg (920x800, 192K)

make sure you don't drop any though, I don't want you to waste any of it! Wasting has consequences.

wasting good cum?! what do you take me for user? I would never waste good cum of my owner!
cum is to be worshipped like masters cock.

>tfw no dom femboy

Attached: 009.jpg (1280x1820, 592K)

But accidents still happen! Imagine if your eagerness to show me my cum in your mouth ends up having you drop some by mistake. You have to make sure that doesn't happen, or I'll have to punish you.

I would be very sad to have wasted good cum user, but if it happend, I would accept a good punishment for it, it would be deserved.
H-how would you punish me?

You better have room in your ass too. You got more cocks to serve and they are all eager and filled, waiting to unload all the sexual frustration inside

Of course I have room. Taking cock is what I'm made for user.
tfw still no one wants to talk to me on discord

People tend not to take you that seriously when you try to top as a femboy, it can be pretty grinding on your self-esteem after a while.
Women tend not to take you too seriously since you're too feminine in appearance, and men don't take you seriously because most of them would have absolutely no issue overpowering you at the drop of a hat. Best case scenario, you find someone who's willing to play along, but both you and them know who's really in charge

maybe just a bad hour for htat plus there are more subs here then tops so chances aren't that big

Only if you have cute pictures for me

>more subs here then tops so chances aren't that big
yes, very sad.
I'm not giving up though. I want one dom for me.

Attached: 1548358239175.jpg (564x564, 32K)

Let the femboy dom you, wait for him to take it too far, then tear him to pieces.

Attached: 019.jpg (1280x1820, 656K)

where are you from btw? origigano

Apart from not giving you my cum, I will spank, cane, and whip you. It will be very painful for you but very arousing for me.
Since I still need to cum, you will jack me off into the toilet, so you can appreciate more wasting cum.

But user, no one can really be attracted to men! It's just their cocks, the rest of them is gross.

Attached: 1558149155440.jpg (745x848, 162K)

Posting tagmap for false hope
tagmap.io/tag/cocklust

>But user, no one can really be attracted to men!
wrong, men are hot!
wow, physical and psychological pain, harsh but fair. I deserve that for wasting cummies. please let me enjoy the cummies again next time, I wanna be a good boy.

holy shit
where do i find more of these

>wrong, men are hot!
No way, I could never be attracted to a guy. It's just the cock that's hot.

Attached: 1530746605814.jpg (1080x1350, 251K)

I hate the fact that I enjoy this.
>Try to power bottom
>Really enjoying myself
>Suddenly he grabs me, puts me on my back, and just starts savagely going to town
>I'm mad but I'm enjoying it even more than before
>He even teases me about it after

stop user, men are hot but Im more into the average type. muscles are good but I dont need em.

Good boy. If you follow my orders you're sure to receive cummies either in your bum or mouth. Speaking about cum in the bum, after I cum in your bum, I would have you stay face down ass up for a bit, so that the cum gets really deep in there! You could play with my cock in the meantime.

Thats a good idea. cleaning your cock after you had your way with me is something I wanna try please.
It sucks we won't talk anymore after this thread user.

just google babecock?

Attached: 1539493922782.jpg (1250x1083, 150K)

Agreed! Muscles are too much. Guys aren't even hot.

Attached: 1530748071449.jpg (1280x1024, 164K)

Good good. We could also plug your butt to make sure that the cum remains in. That's a big fantasy of mine so it's important that it happens.
It would also be your job to take care of trimming my pubes.
I'll probably be in future threads.

One more, not a bad cut one.

Attached: 1539497871741.jpg (1100x1000, 745K)

That sounds good, I would wanna try that. What do you think happens to the cum if we'd do that?
I won't check these threads regularly though.

Found the source to one of the pages that was posted in a previous thread

myreadingmanga.info/inariya-inari-mesu-gao-complex-eng/

Attached: Mesu-Gao-Complex_012.jpg (920x1303, 455K)

I think some of it gets absorbed by your body like what happens with suppositories. Maybe some of it gets on the plug though.
It's ok user.

I fantasize about being pegged. Do you think this is gay?

Not him but I just sent an email if that was yours

>he doesn't know the source and artist of every decent trap hentai by heart

Attached: 038.jpg (1057x1500, 498K)

That makes sense user.
Alright.
A story of sadness and rejection. Big mood.

Attached: oke.jpg (1920x1080, 110K)

I'm 5'9 and have trouble taking my 6" dildo all the way without it hurting (where the intestine curves). So I can't imagine the pain of a dick bigger than that going deep.

Attached: 187.jpg (905x1280, 504K)