Imagine being a gross femanon ticow and needing to compete with cute petite femanon chestlets haahahahahha

imagine being a gross femanon ticow and needing to compete with cute petite femanon chestlets haahahahahha

Attached: yw2sjcnhq3031.jpg (3088x2320, 512K)

flat chests are the best no doubt

Flat chests for a flat earth.

someone said the smaller the tits the sweeter the pussy

guy waas probably a pedo tho

Attached: UHBF_D8HN.png (748x1024, 373K)

haha look at this mad titcow trying to spread anti chestlet propaganda

i've never understood the appeal of huge cow tits can someone please explain?

t. tranny with A cups from hormones

i dont get it either, cowtits just complete gross me out. tits only look good up to a certain size and it has to match the girls body and frame

not a megatit, but average and big tits look better in clothes because of the *cleavage*

When will chestlets and their tranny allies fuck off? Good job, you attracted gross robots, but Chad doesn't want this.

Not op but
>implying robots aren't perfect bf material compared to the boring and materialistic chad

B. Can I join the tranny chestlet alliance?

op here
trannies are disgusting
get out of my thread

Anything above B cup is too much

DIE TITCOWS DIE

Attached: 1418090525001.jpg (845x555, 110K)

>implying chad isn't the perfect human male
>implying robots wouldn't settle for any female simply because they're female (ignoring their personality)

I kill for a cute petite small chested woman.
Too bad no women regardless of chest size like skinny guys.

MEDIUM SIZED TITS>>>>> CHESTLETS AND TITCOWS

Attached: download (1).jpg (218x231, 6K)

I have a thing for completely flat women. So flat that they make OPs girl look like a titcow.

Nigga what are you gonna do to them? Use them to surf or cut food on them like a table, what are you gonna touch during sex, bones?

Attached: KEK.jpg (235x214, 9K)

This is disgusting now let's see her cock (feminine penis)

THE FUCKING COPE TOP KEK
wtf am i suppose to do with a flat chest?
you can't feed your child with it
the brain subconsciously doesn't recognize you as an obvious female, so sperm quality and count will decrease at the moment of ejaculation
chestlets give no innate motivation in a man to continue to strive in the face of adversity since he feels as if he "settled" for her and can do better

i just want to make a chestlet happy why wont they let me make them happy

Attached: 29e.jpg (600x885, 36K)

Small tits, big tits, misshapen tits
Doesn't matter because guys don't really care that much

But have a dick under 6'' and you're unfuckable for life

we all have our preferences user, not everyone like huge saggy breasts

OMG I need to breed this fertile petite goddess
C*NNY
fuck big asses and titcows

Attached: 1514155887625.png (250x250, 129K)

For normals its just a supernormal releaser.
For me it's because I love breasts, because of how much women love their breasts to be played with. Larger breast is, imo more sensitive and more erotic. Not that small breasts can't be both of those things.
If I girl would let me, I could make her feel so beautiful and cared for

>soft
>squishy
>they bounce around
>milkies

imagine being a pathetic chestlet """woman""" and needing to compete with actual women who've hit puberty haahahahahha

Fortunately titcows don't need to compete with chestlets. Chestlets cannon compete.

Im somewhere in between the two so nobody feels strongly about them

Robots are incredibly boring and shallow. Its like all the worst bits of a guy but not having chads looks or charm to make up for it

But user, everyone likes skinny guys in my experience (except for some burger women). Your body is literally top-tier.

Attached: 1555108294291.png (750x1334, 1.71M)

so you just have normal tits?
sigh, you'll do i suppose

Small tits, big tits, cow tits, flat tits, even saggy tits (yuck), Chad gets ALL of them. You get your hand to play with.

>people loving tranny tits

Attached: 1558218951772.jpg (1022x817, 210K)

to be honest, considering the state of this board, the person(s) starting these chestlet threads are probably self-hating titcows

Women just pretend to like skinny guys.

no, im a guy, and i start most of the chestlet threads because i like chestlets and find them very cute

no they're big. just not titcow big

your tit days are numbered femanon, soon the chestlets will take over and shame you

Men just pretend to like small tits

men can like whatever the fuck they want

im not pretending anything ill fucking lick your flat chest right now

Imagine being a lower class human being like a woman or a nigger

This exactly. Big tits are nice but unfortunately only look good in clothes, tight t-shirts and bras.

So happy my gf looks like pic related. Her tits will be perky well into her forties.

And no, I don't mind the size difference, hers are closer to the same and in size are almost exactly the midpoint between these two.
Its cute when she offers me if I'd like to nuzzle "the big one"

Attached: 1557914291625.jpg (2447x2160, 1.59M)

And the same goes for girls.
Dw user, I was just trying to show him how idiotic his reply sounded

Postan moar titlets. This one is actually closer, almost identical to my gf's body. I love them so much

Attached: 1557740868644.jpg (1072x1529, 439K)

>tfw no tomboy gf
too big.

not all, but i'm sure some of them are. i'm a dude and i'm down w/ em too

How's these, more your size?

Attached: 211f59b0a87a288237f028305d34f9b9.jpg (1280x1914, 432K)

that's about max size i like, desu. smaller is fine too.

Either one is fine. Face is all that matters.

THIS.
H
I
S H I T

Attached: Bill Cosby to edit.jpg (209x241, 6K)

Breast shape matters more than size

only betas care about tits

Attached: unknown.png (158x159, 31K)

>the face is all that matters
No, it's their hair that matters. No control of face other than makeup after genetics, while hair is much more customize-able and a better indication of value.

Are their any women here in Burgerland that like skinny guys? From my experience I don't know of any.

>No control of face other than makeup after genetics
lmao

Well I don't live there so I can't say for sure. The majority of girls do seem to prefer buff guys though. And for the guys, big tits.

>Hair is the only part of a girls appearance that is a reflection thier character.
>Genetics aren't incredibly important.

Attached: YMC6hSf.gif (480x287, 704K)

Should I just give up on Burgerland and go to Europe? If I actually have a chance there then I would be tempted to do it at some point.

Come home, user assuming you're white

Yeah, I'm white. As for the specifics, I know I'm some sort of mix of mostly German, English, Dutch, and Celtic.
I might also have some Scandinavian in there since my family is from Minnesota.
I don't know which country I would go to though.

Finding a job first and then emigrating would be the easiest thing to do, so it depends on your occupation. But if you want something somewhat similar to Minnesota, the Nordic countries would obviously be a good choice.

You can go to all of them after you get cut up by muslims.

l want to kiss them so bad..

as long as she's virgin and loyal, I don't give a single fuck about her chest size.

Yeah, I'll get a job first and save up money for a while before I do anything drastic like moving to another country.
I just hope Actuaries are in demand over in Europe.