Drinking Thread

No drinking thread? What are you guys sipping on to take the pain away?

Attached: drink.png (246x344, 19K)

tap water
Chlorine and fluoride will kill me soon enough

I'd like to get some of this but mom gets angry when I ask her to drive to the store for alcohol.

Attached: Sculpin.jpg (1751x2236, 1.97M)

dude nice triple dubs. is there alcohol delivery in your state? would never ask you to leave the comfort of your room, it's a scary world out there

feeling fancy tonight lads

Attached: P90524-225104.jpg (1968x2624, 1.55M)

I'm the guy who talked about making his own beer for the first time a week or two ago. It has been brewing for around two weeks now. Gonna dry-hop it tomorrow and its gonna be ready for bottling sometime next wednesday. Probably gonna play some vidya and have a couple of beers. Got stuff to do tomorrow.

Attached: Russ beer.jpg (600x600, 40K)

Black Booster

Attached: 1558695151924.jpg (1919x2251, 439K)

alcohol makes it faster user

enjoy user, take a shot for me my fellow goodboy

an alchie's wet dream. my go-to is SKOL HIGH QUALITY VODKA. 5 bucks for a fifth

I expected nothing but it's good for the price.

Attached: wh.jpg (2500x2500, 375K)

>HIGH QUALITY
well vodka is vodka anyways, the cheapest will go down as well as stuff from the highest shelf if you're depressed enough

Friday night and I'm hammering back some gin I got as a gift.

There is no delivery in my state. But thanks for the kind and understanding post.

>like root beer
>like beer
>this is 1.7% alc

Attached: 1464307891.jpg (1080x1080, 152K)

this is so true user. skol is the same as grey goose. end up mixing it anyway cause it tastes like ass

The logo redesign is rather unfortunate. Women truly ruin everything.

Attached: 1556655443406.png (750x1386, 800K)

that stuff is just too sweet user.

Beer

Realising I'm getting 2 old for this Jow Forums shit

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 14K)

>using 2 completely different fonts for one logo
sure hope somebody got fired for that blunder

good god that is just horrible. it looks like the same design as that skinny girl vodka crap

l have never had it :(

what's even funnier (sadder?) about this is that some stacy cunt probably went to school for 4 years to learn graphic design or some shit, only to come up with this piece of garbage.

I don't think that's enough coke user
orange juice is the way to go fren

*10.7% alc

woops

This is very exciting, user. Good luck and have fun.

yeah good catch user. 1.7% is like costco pussy beer for all those middle aged housewives to sip on at the pool all day.

haven't started yet.
probly gonna wait till at least 5:00.
gonna start with a 24oz twisted tea then drink many beers after that

Attached: stonecoldastherockies.gif (300x225, 801K)

>10.7%
>5.9%
they changed it this much because of some roasties or is it some ameritarded way of specifying content I'm not familiar with?

meant to link the second pic as well

probably roasties got offended by the label for some retarded reason, who knows. feminists are just the worst. the content shouldn't be an issue. we got plenty of high ipa beers here

yeah but why is it different between the bottles
It got 2x weaker after rebranding?

Nothing
The urge to relapse is strong but I know I'll end up going through the same bullshit again

Attached: 1537787280135.jpg (800x800, 410K)

i guess to appeal to the roasties more. roasties are mostly the fun drunks who like to go out and flirt with chad, and have act drunk after 3 beers. they aren't like us user. they don't know the soul sucking depression, the squandering up change for rotgut vodka to take the pain away, the drinking alone, etc.

Tonight for me, it's Talisker 10

Attached: talob.10yov1.jpg (900x1200, 350K)

No, there were just different strength versions of it.

>Small Town Brewery was founded by John Dopak and Tim Kovac in Wauconda in 2010.[1] Kovac first started homebrewing in 1988.[2] After three years of development, Not Your Father's Root Beer was released in Illinois in 2012.[1][3] It was initially sold in its 19.5% abv incarnation in kegs at local bars and liquor stores. The brewery then did two small bottling runs of a 10.7% abv root beer in 22-ounce bottles, and in November 2014, they released 12-ounce bottles of a 5.9% abv version.[4]

>In March 2015, Small Town partnered with Pabst Brewing Company to distribute the Not Your Father's brand nationally.[5][6][7] Shortly thereafter, Pabst owners, including Pabst CEO Eugene Kashper, acquired a stake in the brand and the company.[8][9]

It was partially bought out by Pabst, a macro brewery which specializes in piss water, so that probably explains the rebranding and apparent switch to cheaper ingredients. Corporatists and women.

stay strong user coming from an alchie i can say i understand the struggle

yeah seems about right, thanks frens

>Fancy
>Red Label
What in the goddamn?

Should I drink wine tonight lads?

i kind of want to get back into booze but i'm afraid it will get very expensive. i really don't want to ruin what little order i have in life with being drunk a lot. also we have super strict alcohol laws here and i'm not past the prohibition period so if i get stopped by the cops with any alcohol in my blood at all my license is gone. fuck this gay earth i lost what few acuaintances i had when i stopped drinking and doing drugs. there is literally nothing interesting about me other than that i behave like a retard when i'm drunk or on drugs.

wine with benzos is god tier

only got prescription drugs so probably not a good mix desu

>be me
>14 years old
>like smoothies
>like alcohol
>playing video games in the evening
>only liquor left to steal is mexican but i desperately want to get drunk
>decide to make an orange and strawberry smoothie
>pour half a cup of nasty tequila on top of smoothie
>hmm it's not mixing well
>put some milk in
>mix again
>actually try to drink it
>bend over the sink for 15 minutes and walk back to my room in shock something can taste like that

Just some vodka. A cup full of vodka in 10 seconds. Do that twice and off you go

i usually drink piss beer