People unironically work their lives away. Why?

People unironically work their lives away. Why?

Attached: 1447694835843.jpg (2048x1447, 253K)

Easy.
>Human need food
>Either farm and feed yourself
>Or work for money to buy said food
>No-one wants to farm
>you have to work for money to start said farm

> no one wants to farm
That's debatable.
A lot do, but in the hellhole that is America, you can't unless Monsanto are fucking your ass since big daddy government protects them.

>People unironically work their lives away. Why?
jews

Because sitting around and not contributing to society gets old after a while.

t. NEET who started volunteering after spending 7 years masturbating and watching TV.

To keep my mind occupied while I wait for either salvation or release.

Sitting around all day sucks what little joy I get out of my hobbies, being forced to do them day in and day out not because of shlomo boss but by the invisible hand that is my own boredom

Living costs money. I'd kill to be a NEET. You fuckers take your freedom for granted.

Attached: peen.png (460x460, 357K)

men are so fucking stupid

I'd unironically work less under capitalism than under feudalism or any other form of economics.

Shit sucks, but hey

They believe it gets them vagina. Or hope of vagina.
>> girls love money
A common wage slave meme.
This is perpetually perpetrated down your throat to make you into a wage slave.

Because I like having money

I got sick of having to live with my dad so I went to college and became a NOS technician and my life is much better and met friends who I would no have staying at home

Girls do love money though its how they evolved to go with men with means

Unless your a 10 out of 10 chad you better have fucking money

being a subsistence farmer is not an easy life user

Whether they do or not, it's the reason for wage slavery. I won't deny your statement. But at the same time some dudes have no hope even if they amass a lot of money. Furthermore you get paid fuck all anyways, I don't understand why people think that 50 k a year will get the ladies swooning.

because they had good upbringings and working unironically provides them with constant dopamine hits

because most women are shallow and money s the only advantage some average boring white guy can have over the chads and slick talking tyrones

In fact the sheer fact that a man will slave away 30% of his life for female validation is proof that men do everything for the sole purpose of attracting women. It pisses me off that men act like such cunts just to try and improve their chances with women. More men are cunts than ever nowadays since it's hard to lock down a woman. Everything was so much more pleasant, nice and simpler before high school.

yes, those 20 year olds will beg you for your dick when you're in your 40s with 100k on your account, a single room flat and a beer belly, they will TOTALLY make up for your wasted youth when you played vidya instead of chasing girls or were just ugly and nobody wanted you

just kill yourself coper

Attached: 1558029700067.jpg (400x430, 29K)

The Tyrones are just pushed in the media user, it's not because they slick talk. Black men used to get fuck all to very little even in the 1980s. Before this rapper culture showed up. The women have a movie script in their head that they run from their brainwashing and then pick a Tyrone to fulfill that romantic interest. Tyrone doesn't get women because he speaks cool, he gets them because he's Tyrone and white women seek Tyrones to fulfill their fantasies and live like their actress role models.

Money is the most important thing in the world. The most convenient way to obtain the worlds most valued resource is to work.

Most people would do a lot of terrible and degrading things for money, it just so happens that a job is the most conducive to an ordinary life so people do that.

Out of curiosity, have you ever met anyone that wasn't an idiot teenager that would work a job ironically?

This if you haven't gotten it by 30 it's fucking over.

black guys irl still barely get any white or asian women and it's usually just low-class self-loathing crazy bitches, BBC is a laughing stock meme pushed hard by kikes but with no grounds in reality
just talk to any black guy and he will confirm, white Chads take all

ok doomer

It's a niche game man, I know some white women who take pleasure in only going for black men. You are probably right that the numbers are very low.

I rob for money just to spend it all on a girl wtf, some advice. we all think that we can keep the shirade up forever but the day shit hits the fan working is the only means of being able to provide for yourself unless your lucky enough to be given a helpful hand. for future parents, the point of raising a child is to make sure the kids dont suffer in the future.

They value social acceptance more than free time. Time is the absolute worst thing you could have taken away from you, as you can never ever get it back and your life is finite. And yet they give away so much, even working to the point where they claim to be too busy to even sit down at a desk for a few hours and relax in a whole week.

yeah there are some women who only go for black guys but you probably wouldn't like the reasons why, these cunts are racist as fuck
the truly screwed guy is the well-educated black and asian man from middle class family and a good neighbourhood as these bitches won't go for a well-behaved nigga (they need their drama and violence) and normal white and asian women will usually go for well-adjusted white guys
they still can get wifes and shit but becoming a player would be very hard

>working unironically provides them with constant dopamine hits
always knew there was something wrong with me

they got properly motivated and rewarded during their childhoods, its only natural for them to take pleasure in being good and sucessful at their jobs

because they are born in poor families and thus have to be proletarists instead of capitalists.

Yeah I do feel sorry for decent black men they are pretty much screwed even more so than decent white men. Yeah you hit the nail on the head they like their drama and want a thug to play the Hollywood script. No decent black men in the media aside from maybe Bill Cosby and Steve Harvey and Michael Jackson, of course though all their reputations were destroyed.

Oh fuck off. I was offered rewards but I always told people to go fuck themselves cause no prize was gonna make me do some job I didn't like. I value my time more than money, more than food, more than oxygen. I never wanted to slave away for my home and shelter, in any world or time. I'd rather be in the wild surviving on my own hunting instincts and shelter-crafting skills. I can make wood buildings, steel buildings, I can farm and I can hunt and I can cook and clean. I fuckin hate that I have to live in this cardboard fucking world instead of a real world with real food and real threats. Not some fag ass shit like feeling fear of death because my boss might fire me. Civilization was not evolution, it was domestication, and enslavement.

We can't all be neets.

Uncle Phil

>Why?
Rather work than be dead or homeless.

Feudal societies had way more holidays and worked slightly shorter days than the modern USA.

Nope. Disregard cunny, stack up money.

Why don't you?

Bill Cosby got destroyed because he was close to buying out NBC with ALL their existing sub-contracts because he wanted to promote shows motivating black people to be hard-working and succesfull, while the current social-engineering trend is to show black guys as hopeless victims of an oppressive whitey who stole their chance of a decent life
I mean shit, even his son got murdered which shut Cosby up for a while
people in ownership of media playing gods will destroy every succesfull and independant black man so that young poor black people have zero hope and stay exactly where they are

You can either be a maker, a drone, or a leech
Up to you

your mind got shaped during age 1-13, it was during those formative years that it was decided if you will like to work or not, among many other things
you're just coping and using ideology as a backup to explain your failures

>You can either be a maker,

>implying you can be a "maker" (a world-class expert in your field) if you didn't start doing what you're doing from an early childhood in times when it takes years of studying to achieve novice tier in your discipline and its not enough for an entry level job

dumb boomer

Very true. I also believe social engineering is largely responsible for the rapper/ thug culture, encouraging black men to join gangs and shoot each other.

Finding meaning in life is incredibly difficult for the unwashed masses. They would rather toil their life away to forget than be conscious of their mortality.

>work your life away
or
>party your life away
>fuck your life away
>pray your life away
>cry your life away
>fight your life away
>live your life away
either way, your life goes away.

>I also believe social engineering is largely responsible for the rapper/ thug culture, encouraging black men to join gangs and shoot each other.

makes sense when you see how it's being potrayed, as if it's about being a part of some doomed brotherhood
very similar to military recruitments ads actually

I am constantly antagonized for being NEET by my family

I do think that white men are socially conditioned to become self hating woman worshippers and cuckolds though, so it works both ways.

Yeah the gang is seen as the only way out.