Okay children, I don't know what it is with you guys when I drive in the left lane, but you need to get off my back...

Okay children, I don't know what it is with you guys when I drive in the left lane, but you need to get off my back. I'm going the speed limit and there is literally no reason for you to ride my ass. If you're in a rush to get somewhere, why don't you try "adulting" and leave earlier, it's called time management you millennial virgin. I know you guys think everything should be handed to you, but sorry bud, I'm not moving out of the way because you're irresponsible. I hope your insurance is good, because my brakes are.

Attached: left lane.jpg (1200x800, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instructables.com/id/Caltrop-Deployer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So drive in the right lane then you old fuck.

This

Slower traffic to the right, you stupid fucker.

samefag please leave, reported for non-Jow Forums related

This is why I always cut these assholes off, and then throw ball bearings out my window to break their windshield. Pretty easy to put a few handfuls of ball bearings in your useless cigarette tray if you have one.

*causes multi car fatal accident and gets life in state prison*

The left lane is typically reserved for overtaking slower moving vehicles, unless you are a boomer twat then it is clearly designed for your sole use.

Its called a fucking passing/ over taking lane unless your drive 100 mph at night don't be a faggot.

Once you get to a certain age you should have to take a driving test every so often to make sure you haven't become senile yet. Clueless fucking dinosaurs are a hazard on the road, I'm guessing faggot OP is one of them

Attached: 1526610534835.jpg (480x602, 64K)

In most US states the left lane is for passing _ONLY.

How does it feel to admit to being a criminal?

There is a special place for you mindless types in the after life.

Attached: too slow.jpg (1024x525, 416K)

drive in the right lane, except to pass you fucking chink

>going the speed limit
>Left lane
Pretty sure this is a troll but just in case, left lane is for passing. You don't just hang out in the left lane. It is not legal and you can be ticketed for it

>people driving in the left lane instead of passing
>people who go in exit lanes to pass by traffic and then merge back in at the exit
>people who dont merge until the last second even though it would have been more convenient to merge earlier
>they dont even signal

I hate everyone.

>theyre all white
gary, I...

>people who dont merge until the last second even though it would have been more convenient to merge earlier
While it might seem rude it is actually more efficient and is recommended to merge as late as possible, this way you are utilizing all of the road possible.

I know , right? if you think you have the right to go faster than the speed limit where are your blue and/or red lights and siren? I didn't think so..

I was thinking about getting a second washer fluid tank and pump and wiring a switch in,putting it in my trunk and filling it with piss.. you wanna ride my tail ,faggot? Here's a piss shower .

Self defence kills should be legal to use on aggressive drivers.
If tyrone acting aggressive and waving a gun around you have the right, if not the responsibility to lay him down.
Why does the same law not apply?

Attached: 1508947207612.jpg (1024x904, 101K)

please drive off a cliff
as slow or as fast as you want

It's faggots like you that cause road rage.

Attached: opisafaggot.png (200x246, 69K)

I'm with you. When somebody is tailgating me, I start to slow down, and then downshift instead of breaking outright. I will also stop 30 feet before the stop light just to piss them off. Mind you this is usually when I am in the right lane. They could go around if they want, but it's like a pathological need to ride my ass. Usually some fucking mexican or a dumb woman.

You've never done any of that, I guarantee. Nice fantasy fag.

People like OP are the worst.

>Its dangerous to go five miles an hour over the speed limit.
>If you try to do this, I will brake check you and potentially cause a fatal accident.

There is literally no reason for your to be in the left lane unless you need to pass. I'm not endangering anyone by driving 5-10 miles an hour over the limit in my two seater sports car that only weighs 2700lbs. You on the other hand are forcing people who are actually crazy drivers to weave in and out of traffic to get around you. It is always safer to pass on the left. And finally, people like you cause traffic. If some people want to get somewhere quicker thats that many people who are spending less time on the highway which is that much less traffic.

instructables.com/id/Caltrop-Deployer/

Attached: FECOUE9VBAEQC10T1T.RECT2100.jpg (2048x1536, 629K)

I'll make sure to throw all my glass Snapple bottles out of my sunroof when I finally pass you and drive off at 100 mph faggot.

Attached: 0aa.png (882x733, 1017K)

Blocking the left lane is also illegal in most states.

>where is your siren.

Also, it causes aggresive drivers to lose it, which is much more dangerous than drving a few MPH over the speed limit.

I hope you fguys are just larping

>I'm going the speed limit and there is literally no reason for you to ride my ass
if you're going the speed limit it's ok.

I’ve seen so many dangerous situations happen because people are pacing traffic in the left lane.

Why do you guys even buy fast cars? It doesnt make any sense to buy them if you cant drive faster than 60 mph.

I got a moped license in France that required me to use a moped limited to a certain speed. I could go faster when j coasted downhill though!

You are literally the worst kind of driver. If you want to go slower than the rest of traffic stay in the right lane.

This b8 again

80 mph in my state but I go 90 to 100 most times.

>I go 90 to 100 most times
Thats nothing m8, fucking twingos drive that fast

>twingos

is that your bulls name?

Kill yourself.

And yes, I am mad.

I know this is old copypasta but I sometimes get stressed out about somebody doing something like this and provoking me into going back to the pen.

The left lane is not the "Fast lane" or for traveling long distances, it is the "Passing lane" and you are only supposed to be there temporarily, you are the one in the wrong

Just had to to a defensive driving course and they specifically told this to a lot of the older people there

This is why i have dash cams

>friend gets stabbed
>i get in my car and rush him to the hospital before he dies
>someone is driving in the passing lane at regular speed.
>refuse to move and right lane is filled with cars
>friend bleed out and die

but you sure taught someone a lesson

*keeps driving*

OP Drives a white 1997 Toyota Previa the speed limit in the passing lane and passive aggressively uses right lane traffic to block in higher speed traffic behind him. The accordion effect causes carnage for miles behind him.

Attached: 0A4D476F-364A-4E71-9842-CB2C443379A7.jpg (640x480, 47K)

where do you get glass snapple? they started putting it in plastic where i live

I always slow down until they learn, sometimes I stutter the brake to imply making him pay
they always back off at some point

Unless the other driver was stopped at the time, police here just ignore dash cam video entirely

if you're driving EXACTLY the speed limit and won't go 5 mph over, get the fuck out of the carpool lane you cowardly faggot.

you could drive just as fast without using the man-lane, so long as you're only concerned with going the speed limit you controlling piece of shit.

why do faggots like you intentionally slow down the carpool lane for people who are in a hurry? it's not just millenials, you know.

you have the logic of an oldfag baby boomer.

kys

about what max speed are we talking again?

your desire to control others puts you in "insufferable faggot" territory.

are you even trying.. sigh you will still get a response

fpbp.
Fuck off OP.
(And don't camp in the left lane unless there's saturated traffic, faggots).

That’s because all the blacks are in the car theft room and spics in the being a spic room.

like anyone except old people follow that shit

Attached: 1503957651425.gif (500x281, 469K)

Boomers gotta boom.

It's important for boomers to drive slow in the passing lane because that gives boomers a chance to think about how they can blow the inheritance their parents gave them so they can pass on nothing but debt. You can't be just mostly worthless, you have to pump up the juice a little and go full on social parasite. Boomer have to take that penny and never leave one. Boomers have to demand their pension stays in place even after they vote away the pension for new hires. Boomers have to charge astronomical rent for the run down house that was paid off when they inherited it. Boomers need to take out the checkbook long after all the groceries are scanned and bagged and spend five minutes looking for their lucky check writing pen. Boomers need to stop right in the middle of a doorway and find a way to occupy themselves while ignoring the growing line behind them.

But don't confront a boomer, boomers are armed with unassailable logic. If it wasn't for all that avocado you eat, you'd have your own house, pension, inheritance, and the roads would be clear for other people to use.

I think "eating avocados" is a euphemism for "not killing all boomer pieces of shit".

>Be me
>Pisses me off when people are in the left lane for no reason
>Few years ago
>Driving on a two lanes highway
>Passing some cunt going at 95 km/h
>Going at around 120
>Bitch trying to sniff my farts behind me
>Drop down at 95 km/h and stay right beside the dude I was passing
>Keep going for 10 minutes
>See that bitch raging hard
>Finally get bored of it
>Drive away at 140 km/h
I like messing with people on the road. Another one for you fucks
>Driving on another two lanes highway few months ago
>Late in the evening, around 8-9 pm
>Road's empty
>Some dude in his sport car is going at around 115 km/h in the left lane for no reason
>Driving at 120 or 125, can't remember
>Decide I'll just pass him by the right
>Dude accelerates
>He matches my speed
>I go faster
>He goes even faster
>I drive a shit car, so I'll lose a race.
>Let him be
>He drops back down to 115
>I come back on the right lane
>Driving at 116 this time
>Slowly gets up to him
>As soon as we're at the same level, I push as hard as I can on the gas pedal
>Dude does the same
>He has his sport car, so he catches up to me quickly
>We make eye contact
>My sides are gone, my eyes are watering, I can't believe the ego on this guy
>I almost miss my exit as I'm crying.

Fuck off to the right lane

>blocking someone who needs to make a right turn
way to go nigger

you're going to get shot in the face for that shit one day, and you deserve it too

I'll have you know I'm a big supporter of our speed limits and a millennial. I also drive the speed limit in the left lane, especially when a police officer is behind me. It really pisses them off for some reason

you're lucky they don't pull you over drag you out and paint your face in knuckle marks right there on the side of the road for everyone to see and laugh at your stupid ass

>On my motorcycle
>some ancient douche with an oxygen tank rolling through a parking lot going 5mph
>Cut through some empty parking spots to get in front of him and park
>he's shaking his head at me lol
Slowfags get in the back where they belong.

Op is a faggot

I don't know how it works there but the left lane is to overtake only, your not supposed to cruise in it. If you aren't overtaking someone you need to be on the right lane, independently of the speed

If they say they are a chick, they aren't. If they say they are any generation other than boomer, they are actually a boomer.

So, as a millennial, what was your favorite 8 track growing up?

Why do run down minivan drivers always drive like dicks on the road?
Is it because they're miserable in their baby shit covered piece of shit car?

THIS.

I live in Arizona which is bad enough when the snowbirds come, but every year more of those useless fucking decaying boomers move here permanently. As luck would have it my commute takes me through a region of the city where they're particularly concentrated and it shows.

>can't go a day without seeing multiple handicapped plates and some shriveled up boomer driving OR the typical gas hog of a boomermobile with a massive 5th wheel behind it

I can't tell the difference between when one of these geezers is stoned off his nut on painkillers or if they've just gone senile. Either way, they do 10 under on city streets, clog up highway traffic, and ride their brakes for a quarter mile.

Worst part is that most of the time when you try to pass them they get pissy and try to block you.

Fucking make annual driving tests compulsory after age 60 and/or upon receiving a handicapped plate, because god knows every one of those cancerous boomers feels entitled to better parking and cons their way into one even if there's nothing wrong with them. In fact anyone with a handicapped plate should be tested more rigorously than without.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1454729086894.gif (645x773, 19K)

I fucking pray that you brake-check me in the fast lane. You think I'm gonna hop out and trade information?? I've been waiting patiently for the day. I have nothing to lose.

God I hope it happens today. Is that your green Kia Soul?

Guess what fag? I also have to make the right turn, so leave earlier, and if you want to ride my ass then prepare to get mind - gamed.

If right lane: 100% agree
If left lane: I hope you die a brutal, messy death.

Its the passing lane. Not the fast lane.

Its for fucking passing

>got ticketed for it when i was 17

>driving speed limit
See you soon in my mirrors, speeding cunt.

>when I drive in the left lane
left lane is for passing not going the speed limit
how sad is your life, get your kicks being passive aggressive driver

Attached: opinion.jpg (600x524, 22K)

>I also drive the speed limit in the left lane, especially when a police officer is behind me.
This is actually illegal>The left lane is not the "Fast lane" or for traveling long distances, it is the "Passing lane" and you are only supposed to be there temporarily, you are the one in the wrong

Kys faggot. Do the speed limit in the right lane. Left lane is for passing.

The left lane is the passing lane you giant faggot. What you are doing is impeding the flow of traffic which is a violation.

Attached: 32090061_238208190063742_6029433729036845056_n.jpg (720x636, 41K)

Follow the speed limit, pleb.
I'm not moving.

Attached: Pepe Extra Smug.png (602x423, 60K)

In Washington state we actually passed a law that even if your going speed limit in left lane, and you are holding up traffic and preventing people from overtaking slower moving vehicles, you get a ticket. $150 fine if I recall correctly.

They teach you this in driving school. Do you even have a license??

>gun sounds

I genuinely thought in America you can overtake in any lane?

Did I fuck up?

In my state its illegal even if your going speed limit to impede traffic in left lane. How are you this stupid?

Move your ass over to the sloooow lane. Left lane is for passing retard.

If you purposely cause an accident by slamming on your brakes I will slam it you with my 9k lb Brodozer and kill you because your a faggot driving a Honda fit at the lowest possible speed for muh gas mileage.

I will then turn the camera footage in if it benefits me to show that you purposely caused the accident.. ...

So I ask you... is it worth your life ?

Attached: 199d0bd24076c55f238e572b35c153f2.jpg (1200x800, 414K)