Do any animals kill themselves intentionally?

Do any animals kill themselves intentionally?

Attached: g.jpg (280x514, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_suicide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_suicide

Yes ive heard story's of dolphins getting depressed and holding there breath underwater till they drown and some even throwing themselves into boat fans

Yes, humans do it all of the time.

Lemmings jump off cliffs.

Whales beach themselves to get away from SONAR

humans aren't animals, user.

on an unrelated note, I've heard of the blacks committing suicide before.

Humans are animals, retard.

Of course someone this fucking retarded views others as inferior. lol.
Not that I'd expect a fucking monkey to have any self-awareness. A rat doesn't realize that it's a rat so I don't blame a dumb fuck to consider himself a dumb fuck.
Though, gladly you don't need to do any of the mental heavy lifting and instead choose to rely on others to prop you up while you claim victory over the achievements of those who put you where you are.

Ungrateful monkey. And yet you don't even have enough respect to educate yourself about the most commonly known fact of our entire existence. Go fuck yourself.

Yeahhhh maaaaaaaan pass the doobie brother

Attached: 238-jpg.png (960x640, 656K)

sub 90 IQ retards detected. imagine falling for this bait lmao

Some male spiders feed themselves to their mate post sex, preying mantises too I think.

Shut up, retard. If you think what I said is supposed to be interpreted as deep in any way you're a fucking dumbass.

Attached: file.png (349x642, 80K)

Woooaahhh like why are you mad brother we're all just animals on this mother earth, you really need to smoke some weed

Attached: 9zEI4ZSNIZ30XQbUeklsk1Ncup3_KIu6GZLTuK_ulGU.jpg (459x679, 94K)

>makes fun of people for taking his bait seriously
>mad at people for mocking his bait
I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So you think humans aren't animals? How stupid do you have to be to get angry at facts?

Wooaah don't harsh my mellow don't taze me bro it's animal cruelty

Even worse, someone came in, saw another person's post and assumed it was bait without knowing at all if the person is just that retarded or not.
Notice how at the same time somebody (Probably the original dummy) is mocking with a weedbro LARP. Imagine being mad enough that you were wrong that you start a full on LARP session.

No they don't, what happens is their population explodes so quickly they end up looking for more habitable areas and do stupid shit like swim into the ocean. They don't follow each other off of clifftops, but it's possible they push each other.

You really thought this was the solution to being wrong, huh.

Attached: 1504711533413.png (250x262, 91K)

This x 20 billion

Attached: 1541250446061.png (742x594, 174K)

Are you autistic? I can explain the joke to you if you want. I'm making a joke about the fact that he posted such a pointless sentence when it was obvious OP was talking about nonhuman animals. Druggies usually say pointless shit like that as if it is profound so I implied he is like that. If the entire post was a joke to begin with on his behalf, it's weird how defensive he is getting over it, maybe he really thought he was being clever. There you are.
Also dude weed lmao

If you want examples of non-human animals killing themselves there was a link posted already. Animals are also capable of homosexual necrophilia and gang rape, mallard ducks specifically.

>Are you autistic?
>Druggies usually say pointless shit like that as if it is profound so I implied he is like that

Attached: file.png (821x1260, 1.08M)

I'm really confused by this response. I don't really care about the subject matter, I just saw the post in the context of the OP's intent and that was my perception and reasoning behind making the joke I did

I don't think it was intended to be a joke. It wasn't funny or witty in any observable way. Do you mean you were just pretending to be retarded?

>Are you autistic?
>Druggies usually say pointless shit like that as if it is profound so I implied he is like that
>Also dude weed lmao
No self-awareness. You bring weed into the equation and make jokes about it to yourself like a complete autist. I don't see how you don't realize this isn't funny unless you're only trying to amuse yourself. If you are that just makes you even more autistic.

Wrong about what? I don't get why you think I think humans aren't animals. It's so weird you don't get the point of my post, it's the context in which the statement that humans are animals was made, not that I think the notion that humans are animals at all is silly

I'm getting more confused with each response I get. I just said it was a joke, it was obviously sarcastic with a silly pic, it is apparent, I don't understand. You can not find it funny but denying it is a joke altogether you've gotta just be messing around

Attached: 1544231910506.jpg (563x651, 226K)

So you're mad because someone stated a fact that you agree with? You people really are special snowflakes, holy shit.

I'm not making jokes to myself, I was posting in the thread and replying to the user, it was directly referencing his post. Again, I understand not finding somebody funny but trying to say they aren't making a joke at all because you don't like it doesn't make sense

I'm not mad, I can explain it again if you want why I found his statement funny in the context of the thread and made the joke and association that I did but I think it is obvious by now
I think it really depends on your definition of an animal

if humans aren't animals , what are they? aliens?

goyims

HAHAHA
I'm and I just got back to see this shitstorm brainlet argument over the integrity of my retarded bait comment. fucking hysterical how out of hand that got

You are making jokes to yourself. You literally pulled the weed joke out of your ass and expected others to find it funny. Which is ironic since your entire point is that the original comment wasn't funny.
And it's not the first weed joke alone that made you seem autistic. You got a pass on the first joke but later you interject with
>Also dude weed lmao
>you really need to smoke some weed
Kinda cringy.

see

>I'm not mad, I can explain it again if you want why I found his statement funny in the context of the thread and made the joke and association that I did but I think it is obvious by now
It was completely forced. It was killed on delivery.

I already explained pretty well how my post related to his and wasn't making jokes for myself, how the weed joke is relevant (pic related, again I equated his pointless/obvious statement to something a person would say while high on weed, which I thought was funny. My point wasn't that the original comment wasn't funny, but in my opinion out of place given the context of the thread), and why a joke being funny doesn't make it real or not. I was repeating the joke instead of engaging the false accusations that I don't think humans can count as animals because I thought that was also funny. Again, humor is subjective, you not finding a joke amusing doesn't disqualify it as a joke

I'm glad you understand it

>My point wasn't that the original comment wasn't funny
Fair enough, you did say that.

Did you ever learn about the bees user?