The Jow Forums couple

The Jow Forums couple

Attached: 1527037964504.jpg (600x400, 51K)

that's right pipi get your ass over here and do it.
pipi.
PIPI.
PIPIPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
yes.
YES.
YES!
YES!!!!!!!
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YESYESSYESYESYESYESYESYESYES
YES.
yes.....
y-yes....
I can't believe this is finally happening..... yes... geeh..... grrreh.... grrrrr......
gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....
grr.... heehhhh... grrrarrr... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrAAAAaaaahhhhh..... go... go harder pipi...

grgrggrrrmhmmmmgrrRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOO HARD THIS IS TOO HARD NOOOOOO PLEASE NO PLSNO PLS PLS NOOOOOO PIPI YOU'RE OVAAAAAAAAAAAAARDOING IT MY FIIIINNNGGGGRRRRAAAARRR
THIS CANT HAPPPENNNIIIIIIIIIINNNGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT YOU GODDAMN BITCHAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGHHHHAAAAAAARGH WHY PIPI, WHY PIPI, WHY PIPIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??AAAAAAAAA CALL AND AMBULANCEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!'

AAAAAAAAAAHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEeeeeeehhhh...................... ehhhhheeeeEEEAAAAaaaa....

haaaaa.... heeeeeeeeeeehhh..................*pant* aaaahhhhh.......... aaaaaaaaaahhhh.... aaaaaa..............

ggrrRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOO NONONONOON UWHYWHYWHYWHY WHY WHY NONONONONONO WHAT AREYOU TRYING TO DO TO ME PIPIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!! WWWHHHHYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 AAAAAAAARARARRARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaa......

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAANOOOOOOOONOOO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-
I can't... br... bre... brea... BREEAAA-ack

Attached: 015.png (1080x2220, 479K)

They cute
If you wanna be useful, make Cirno gore. Cirno is more pervasive than Pipi. We see way more Cirno and it's been going on for too long.

Attached: they cute.png (540x540, 125K)

them dumb Jow Forumstards are never gonna know what hit them lole

glory to pepe, pipi and reddit

This again

Attached: everyone I don't like is reddit.png (600x774, 349K)

why does the word reddit scare you so much

you have some explaining to do

Why do you talk about reddit so much? That is the real question. You are obsessed with reddit, you always got to bring it up. You sure it is not YOU that are the redditor?

Attached: 1527068099217.png (949x683, 1.09M)

> literally no u
> muh memes are serious business
how's middle school

The frogposter is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a dumb frogposter, newfag, Jow Forumstard, normalfag, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a redditor and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

>t. rage leaf

Cheers for the Jow Forums couple!

Attached: tux pepe and tux pipi double cheers.jpg (1500x1000, 198K)

Just fucking stop.
I used to be rageleaf, that other leaf is just fucking retarded
You can call me a retard all you want, I just don't want to see rageleaf mentioned ever again.

The rageleaf is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a weeb, newfag, tranny, normalfag, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a rageleaf and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

>frogredditer is this retarded
pottery

Nice proxy rage leaf

Attached: rageleaf.png (499x499, 145K)

frog reddit tears

Attached: rageleaf.png (540x540, 235K)

frog reddit tears

t. rage leaf

U made rageleaf?

Attached: cheers tux pepe.png (1000x1000, 177K)

this is glorious

Hey rageleaf

t. underage faggoots

this thread has been hijacked by the Fascist party of Poland