You walk outside

>you walk outside
>see an asteroid in the sky
>everyone is in panic
>you have 2 hours before it hits earth and ends all live as we know it

what do you do in the remaining 2 hours ?

Attached: zqCFpHg.png (415x403, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=er416Ad3R1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably call some family and friends to bid them farewell, then go on a walk to my favourite spot to wait for the end.

>go back inside
>carry on as usual but optimistic for once

telephone network will be down

Keep getting high and btfoig libtards on Twitter whilst eating Ben and Jerry's baked Alaska ice cream and lmfaoing my ass off

>kikes wont get to realise their dream of a niggified europe
id probably spend the last two hours walking around my townland, blissfully aware that the projected dystopian future will not come to pass

If that's the case I'm not close enough to reach anyone I care about before the end, so I would just lie in my favourite clearing in the woods near my house, and stare at the sky until the end came.

Rape my auntie

Message all 200 of my tinder matches asking for end of world hookup

Do what I'm doing now. Playing Armored Core 2.

Fuck my sister.
Consensual or not.

I'd be one of those people gathering supplies to try and survive in my hilariously ill-equipped basements.

Inject and overdose on heroin

Banepost on /tv/

Track down my oneitis and then rape her to make sure I do not die a virgin and since there will be no consequences

I have a ten strip of acid I've been keeping for a while. Never tripped properly before. Would just eat it all.

steal expensive alcohol somewhere

go around killing everyone who ever messed with me

don't eat it all dumbass, it won't be enjoyable at all
do one or two tabs and just fuck around on youtube / go to a forest if it's daytime where you live
this video fucking slaps on acid youtube.com/watch?v=er416Ad3R1g

There is an underground parking complex near where I live. I would go and grab oxygen tanks used for the elderly from the nursing home like a mile from my house. I would grab my food and water bug out supplies and go into the lowest level of the parking garage. I would shut myself up in a maintenance room down there and plug as much of the door as possible and wait.

Might as well give myself a chance.

Attached: BeckyDiao.png (512x512, 158K)

Uhm, if the world were going to end in two hours you dumbshit.

Uhm, It is going to end and now you don't have enough time for it to even kick in you dumbshit

commit suicide so I don't suffer through the starvation and dehydration and fighting that would result in a slow death. you're not gonna die instantly unless you're right next to the impact

id go to sleep nigger but fuck off this is the most stupid thread ive seen in all 8 years ive been using this craphole. KI L L YOURSELF STUPID FUCKING NIGGER I HATE YOU I HATE ALL OF YOU WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL ALVIE GO AN D DIE YOU STUPID CUNTHOLE

Probably nothing but despair/relief be a faggot since im beta

wow this nigger gets it

Space isn't real you focking retards.

Derp. Kill yourself dumbshit faggot.

Attached: BEAD5C4A-7673-4C6C-90F3-C9A419593920.gif (368x160, 5K)

Go around raping as many women as I can catch

Seethe 'N' Cope

shitpost for 2 hours