What are you up to this saturday night anons?

What are you up to this saturday night anons?
I'm about to indulge myself with pic related and some minecraft

Attached: 20190525_225335.jpg (1504x2016, 320K)

are you eating those without sauce?

Yes, slightly soft boiled so the yolk is mushy and without anything, even salt

just biding my time until I feel it's an appropriate hour to start drinking.
most likely gonna drink and play vidya games all night

What's your poison of choice and vidya?

going to kick things off with a raspberry twisted tea then drink a bunch of PBRs after that.
as for vidya, probly bounce around between casual online stuff like friday the 13th, marvel vs capcom, rocket league, maybe some skate 3.
things are gonna get pretty wild up in here tonight, I tell ya hwat

Sounds like it user, I'm simply listening to the LOTR soundtrack and making a farm in MC

nice,
I'll surely be listening to some neotic simpsonwave mixes on YT while I game

>literally cant eat anything without sugary slop

Do americans really?

Well I want to get a bunch of fast food but I shouldn't do that because I'm already fat and it's not a very good use of money. If that alternative's off the table I'd also rather like to get drunk, but that has the same problems.

I'm having a hard time coming up with anything else I want to do.

Do you not have something in your fridge you can make?
Or some vidya or hobby to get absorbed in to surpass the hunger

what kind of retard enjoys eating plain boiled eggs

its really hard for me to start playing vidya these days. like, once I get into a game, it's great, but choosing something, maybe setting it up if it isn't installed, getting the controls down and my feet underneath me in the game world is enough of an energy barrier that I don't play much these days.

Rude
originaelase

plain boiled eggs taste just fine faggot. Though I admit a little salt never hurt anyone.

Feels shit user, I'm like that with most singleplayer games and I guess games in general has been slowly creeping into my head as "wasting time".
But I can enjoy some older games, like minecraft, TF2 and maybe I'll play some classic wow just for nostalgia's sake.
Hope you figure something out user,being bored leads to hunger, hunger leads to weight and it all leads to depression so it's a real shitty circle

feel drunk and tired and havent left the house in weeks. Just doing whatever I can to distract myself.

Nice digits user, how do you keep yourself stocked up on food for so long?

Nice my first quads. I'm only 18 and so I live with my mom, and she does all the shopping. Basically I'm your stereotypical loser Jow Forums user.

What about getting some nightwalks goin?

My family already thinks I might be a psychopath not that I blame them so they might think I'm going out to murder people if I do that. I feel nothing but sadness and contempt when I go on walks anyway but I'll give it a try.

does the autism cause the shitty diet or does the shitty diet cause the autism?

They all feed into each other.