Is digital self harm real or just a liberal meme?

Is digital self harm real or just a liberal meme?

Attached: sunrise-e1516302078915-627x376.jpg (627x376, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fD2briZ6fB0?t=1748
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

explain for a dumbshit who won't use google

youtu.be/fD2briZ6fB0?t=1748

Yes, although I don't know about all the things associated with it, and couldn't point out specifically what effects it's had, but I think it's a real thing.

I've been seeking out the darkest most horrible things on the internet for a long time. Things that make me scream internally.

Though I have come a long way in putting a stop to it, I also engage in patterns where I stoke my rage at the world by looking at and thinking about the opinions and actions of others. I know logically I have no control over these things, but it still became a habit to do this, and I know it's made my life less pleasant, if only temporarily.

I spend an average of 12+ hours a day on the computer. I started doing this very young. I manage to socialize and have friends and not be a stunted, broken person, at least not obviously. It took work, though.

Digital self-harm? The fuck is that?

Digital self harm is a term coined by Contrapoints to describe abusing yourself through the Internet.

dont think its just a joke. they're onto something, faggy as it sounds.

the internet has appeared at an unprecedented rate and we have no idea of the long term effects, kinda like cigarettes or cars. people drove drunk and smoked inside like it was nothing way into the 90s before it became a taboo. the internet while not having direct physical effects certainly does something to the mental state of people. the most attractive and social boom while more and more people are considered below average and weird.

Attached: 1550441067518.jpg (183x250, 7K)

>coined by Contrapoints
Then yes it's just a liberal meme

I'd definitely heard it before Contrapoints said it.

Then explain exactly what it is normo

People go on the internet to get called bad things because they love being miserable.
That simple enough for you?

not him but my take on it was people went to vent on how pathetic they were, selling themselves short in hopes that someone will confirm their insecurities.

it means like self harm like cutting yourself but instead of hurting yourself physically its from being exposed to so called negative websites like Jow Forums

Yeah, that's a more elaborate explanation, I just went the quick and simple route.

trannies are mostly incels. getting fucked in your boy ass doesn't count as sex

>Taking anything a tranny says seriously

state of you

are bottoms all virgins then ?

I look up videos of pedophiles getting caught as a weird method of coping for what happened to me as a child.

its probably harmful

if you haven't put your penis into a vagina, you're a virgin. doesn't matter what you put in your butt

Attached: gay-sex-troll.jpg (800x600, 499K)

>throwing what someone says out the window just because of their sexuality or how they dress

this is where you went wrong, m8.
I'm a trap and that still has nothing to do with the fact that I supremely notice that most of you engage in horrible self-hatred and ironic memes to cover up the fact that you have an internal rage you cannot calm.

You continue to come to this website, surrounded by other enraged young males like you who all use it as their poo in loo, their emotional venting diary.

Why?
Because as painful as it is to sift through the catalog, and talk to other anons, that little bit of attention you get when someone acknowledges your existence somehow reminds you of so many things. Yet you allow others to shit talk you and it becomes your identity, until everyone else is now a faggot just because they aren't the same as you.

so women are still virgins even after they do anal?

maybe there is a point to what you said, but you're not a virgin if you've had a sexual encounter of penetration.

you're gonna need to do better user

Um sweaty... Trap is reserved for trannies that pass I myself am a Trap but I highly doubt you yourself are one.