Frogs & Feels Tavern Casual Night

Come on by, fellas. It's casual night at Frogs & Feels. Casual discussion is welcome, but of course, so is feels, advice, venting etc.

Domestic beers are $1 for Memorial Day. God bless the troops.

First one to buy a drink gets to hop on the jukebox first!

Attached: qwIo4Cz.jpg (614x389, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IfRQcSbHnmw
youtube.com/watch?v=9-lNdALkI1U
youtube.com/watch?v=itStM-gwUyU
youtube.com/watch?v=RrQMIlJbgs8
youtube.com/watch?v=kpkr79srKTE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Might be leaving my current job of 8 years soon to pursue something completely different. I already passed the written test, and I think I should be getting something in the mail after the job interview. Unfortunately I'll be taking a cut in pay for my first year working there, but I should be making about the same as I am now after one year, and after 5 years I'll be making about double. I'm super stressed out about my living situation right now though. I still live at home with just my mother and I feel like it's to a point where it isn't healthy for our relationship or healthy for me mentally to stay here much longer. I have the money and credit to buy a house and I found the perfect house for myself, but I don't want to pull the trigger on it and not be able to afford the mortgage for the first year at the new job. I've been trying to figure out if I could by dipping into my savings if I really needed it, but I'm just too scared to take that risk. I don't really know what to do right now with life but I'm hoping if I get this new job I can start turning things around.

Attached: Futaba3.jpg (1920x1080, 219K)

Hello.
My life blows.
My little brother is Chad. I dont envy him tho, I'm glad he's not a loser, but it feels kinda weird. We're not too different, but I'm an incel while he's doing great. He probably still looks up to me, not just cause I'm his older brother but because of my academic achievements, my fitness and my artistic skills that still way surpass him, but his success with girls has already surpassed mine.
What's fucked here is me tho. Makes me wonder why, when we're so alike, he does well and I dont come even close.

Wearing the steel your face shirt
I'm a deadhead myself

My friend who had some beers that he said were for us 2 just went to his house with another one of my friends and they drank em. Said it was a spur of the moment thing. Under 21 obv otherwise this wouldn't be so disappointing. Shit sucks I haven't drank or smoked weed before so I was looking forward to it.

Attached: 1555352499451.jpg (736x507, 78K)

Godspeed, brother. Risks like that tend to be worth it. I would say maybe just rent somewhere near the new job for the first year until you decide if it's for you long term. But sounds like you're good on money, which not many can say. Good luck! Here's a shot of bourbon to ease your mind.

Attached: bourbon.jpg (142x232, 5K)

Does this bother you enough that your life really blows? Good for him, of course he looks up to you. You're his big bro, he doesn't care how much or little pussy you get, he'll just always admire you.

The "incel" talk is a cop out. You're not gonna change anything when you label yourself like that. I'm sure your situation will work out for the best though buddy. Gin and Tonic, bartenders choice.

Attached: 201642335eb2fd8d5d9dc53a1fccb8dd1015.jpg (440x619, 114K)

Nice, huge one here. Currently playing a great Sugaree from 77 :)
youtube.com/watch?v=IfRQcSbHnmw

Well, since you told me, I can't serve ya here, but if you step outside and come back in, I could forget your face...

Plenty of time to drink beers and get baked. Be young while you can. Source: am older

I convinced my lesbian friend to let me try making out with her (for practice) and it turns out the girl I like saw, and she likes me back. About a week later, I went up to her and kissed her. We've been talking back and worth for a while, and I asked her for a redo (which turned out well), but I'm nervous. I love this girl, and I want to be with her, but I also want to have our friendship to fall back on if it turns out she doesn't like me as much as I like her.

Go for it buddy. Life's too short and if it doesn't work out, no biggie, you'll still be friends. I've had crushes on several friends, some worked some didn't, none are awkward.

Anything to sip on?

Naw, just advice. Thanks for the help.

Nah, my life blows in itself. The fact that my brother does well is great, but it doesn't affect my life, just makes me wonder how am I such a fuckup.

Also fuck the stigma behind the word incel. I dont get laid and I would love to. In fact, I would like nothing more than to have a gf, but I cant make it a reality no matter how hard I try. There's a word for that and not using it so I dont get associated with a stereotype seems retarded to me. It's like a girl saying "I'm sexually attracted exclusively to females" instead of "I'm lesbian" just to avoid being associated with a fat dyke stereotype. I'm a kind, intelligent and respectful person who takes care of himself and those around him. That doesnt change the fact that I cant get laid to save my life.

Not getting laid doesn't make you a fuck up. It seems like you check all the boxes for a decent guy, is there any reason why you don't think you're getting laid?

Not being a dick, just asking to better understand your situation

I got no idea. Well my social life is pretty barren so I dont get many chances, but I still interact with girls regularly.
I doubt there's any advice you can give me anyways. I used to be obsessed about this shit. I tried it all. Hit on hundreds of girls, thousands if online counts. Been to many places, done many things with my life, tried every possible change of scenery and of context I could afford. And I've been out of ideas for a while. It just doesnt seem to work. I dont even look bad, probably look better than my bro, but there's not much difference.

My family is super shitty, the person I love isn't giving me the attention that I want, I'm out of work and I need to pay my car insurance with money that I don't have, and I burned my tongue trying to eat a hot pocket that wasn't even good today.

I guess my only advice is to be confident and not think of it as something to strategize over. It will happen eventually, I assure you. Timing? Who the fuck knows but don't get too down on yourself.

If you interact with girls regularly, focus on building friendship and rapport with them first. Not necessarily to date or hook up with one of them but just to get more comfortable talking to girls.

Hanging out with girls in a nonsexual setting is really nice and makes interacting with a girl you're into way easier. If you really just want some ass, I've heard Tinder is pretty damn easy.

Sorry I can't be of all that much assistance but don't give up on yourself, I believe in you. Thanks for dropping by tonight user.

Here's this. Sorry you had a bad day, brother. Good luck in your job search. Get your bills taken care of first as always.

Attached: creature-comforts-beer-bibo.jpg (1500x1500, 212K)

I asked out a coworker yesterday and she said yes, and that we'd go after work today.
But she didn't work today.
I believe i've been bamboozled.
youtube.com/watch?v=9-lNdALkI1U

Attached: okay.png (350x286, 122K)

You're welcome on this jukebox every time my man.

You'll know she doesn't want you if she doesn't show up to work ever again and quit. Other than that, I still like your odds.

i don't see much of a point in building relationships with my friends. from how it looks i'm 99% certain they all have full social circles, therefore there's no reason for me to start conversations with them or offer to do things with them when it's not like if i don't talk to them or hang out with them, they don't have other friends, partners, family or whatever that will talk to them that they most likely already are used to talking to on a more regular basis and get along more well with than me. if anyone needs anything they already know to come to me, and they do and then the interaction is usually done. i'm content with that save for the very rare occasions where i actually experience a vague feeling of being lonely (...like now). i can normally go weeks and i believe i've even went a couple of months at a time before without a one on one convo with anyone (keeping in mind those convos are usually short).

people who've known me for a while know i very rarely ever talk to people one on one unless one of us needs something so starting a conversation "just to talk" would just be awkward. however establishing regular contact with new people would be even worse because they'd get into an expectation of hearing from me and when i get burned out and don't talk to them for a few days it would just end up causing some unnecessary shit for me.

i'm aware the way it's worded makes me seem like i don't give a shit about anybody. i may not have a lot of people i care about, but there's a small amount (probably could count on one hand) that i do and i know i should do more with them but i just can't seem to understand WHY. something in my brain is wired where other people can just know whereas i can't.

Attached: D5RmBu4XoAE60sq.jpg (640x625, 90K)

Fingers crossed. She works tomorrow I think, so maybe i'll get some kind of lame excuse.
Here's another
youtube.com/watch?v=itStM-gwUyU

Has anyone else just become "unable" to feel deeply depressed with age? At some points it went so far that my chest was painful, but now I feel nothing most of the time. Just a few ups and downs while not thinking about how life passes by anymore.

Grew up in care go out for a drink alone in the city that shit place was I decide to talk to a girl before I go home she turns me down as she used to work in my old childrens home way after I've fucked left 7 years to be exact I was angry but its ok I'm 21 and have to forget my past even if it tried to creep up on me

Lost everything in a year. Gf, friends, university, all that good normie shit, lost everything that made me happy
Now I'm a broke ass robot who's never even had a fucking job. When I think about my future it's just black, I feel so alone
Gonna try and sort my life out and if I can't by the end of the year, I'll just join the navy or something

You're drunk
go to sleep user

Ill have a shot of vodka in a to-go cup please. Im on a night walk right now but its pretty uneventful. I havent even seen any deer yet

Attached: 1F27C622-7FF9-4E15-BDC1-A504603A2FE8.jpg (1896x1224, 629K)

I'm serious this fucking happened

Well it turns out my best friend is fucking around with the girl he knows I like. I feel utterly betrayed as we always had that understanding. I just don't know what to do since she also has feelings for him.

I know it did.
Sleep it off bud.

Drinking this PBR extra atm, give me your best double ipa.

Can I get I appear missing by qotsa on the jukebox?

Hit me with a Beijing bulldog. Hold the skin. I like my sauce bloody.

Drinking some Amstel Ultra, this shit tastes like sugarless tea with bubbles.

How you doing bros? Does anyone else cry when drunk, haha just asking for a friend. I also listen to Bruno Mars 24k Magic album for some reason even though I pretty much listen primarily to metal.

Hello, F&F Tavern.

I'm not proud of how I sometimes view my own problems as important when there are other people who deal with jobs, relationships or pretty much anything dealing with others in their life.

I am a neet and I have very little money on my own. I live with my mother and siblings with the twist that all my siblings are overweight but me. I never ask for any of it but they buy it for me anyway, assuming their logic is because I haven't eaten that day. I don't like it because I think its unhealthy for me (and them) plus, I have 0 basic income apart from whatever my mother may be willing to give me that month if I have any luck. Sometimes, I partake in eating the meal because I haven't eaten or simply out of boredom. Other times I will leave it in the fridge or move it into the pantry if its something dry/in a bag. There have been many cases over the past years I have outright thrown the food away -- visibly, into the trash. Yet, they still continue to buy me fast food and junk food.

I've needed a new computer over 4 years now, I currently use an old computer from mid-2007. I've kept an eye on the food they buy on average per month so far as fastfood goes its roughly $15/month -- if the average meal is $3.50. Not much, but over the course of the year adds up to over $100. This has been happening for years. I sometimes stop myself and just put my face into my palms when I realize I could have had that new computer, worked on my passions/interests and developed a stronger personality by being myself instead of potential funds going directly into aiding a risk of getting diabetes. I feel so held back whenever I see what is already money being spent on me be spent on junk food and not given to me to put somewhere far more useful to me.

I just want to play games with my friends and pursue my own interests, passions and dreams.

So what exactly are you asking?

I'll take a vodka pineapple. Got hooked on 'em while in Japan earlier this month.

Went out with the girl of my dreams a few months back. She had everything I was looking for -- a great personality, good genetics (she was tall, shapely, vibrant), a lovely smile. Honestly, I was surprised she was even willing to give me a shot.

I ended up having to call the cops after she downed a bottle of whiskey and tried to kill herself by jumping out in front of a car. The kicker: she accused me of drugging her and beating her up (she had fallen after running out into traffic) -- all of this after she told me I ought to kill myself.

I know that I will never again see her in my life. However, I can't help but wonder how that night might've gone had we both abstained from drinking, had we, instead, chosen to go to an art gallery, a show -- anything else. She truly was beautiful.

Anyway, I'll leave things at that for now. Thanks for listening.

Water for me please.

Just graduated college with a 3.9GPA with a bachelors in Economics and Finance. I have 0 debt because I scored a perfect ACT and got a full tuition scholarship + $2500 per semester for books, food, housing, etc. I don't have any career plans, but I am very fit and enjoy the outdoors so I am enlisting in the US Air Force Special Operational Forces as a SERE (survival, evasion, resistance, escape) Instructor. I'll be learning and teaching special ops individuals survival skills in a comfy outdoor setting.

Sort of sad because I am dumping my two year girlfriend on Wednesday but I can't see it working out, she still has 2 years of school.

My parents are threatening to disown me, haha. They threatened to cut me off after high school when I first tried to enlist but my scholarship was so good they said if I just graduate college first I can do whatever I want. So now I am doing it regardless of if I get to keep them in my life or not.
Wish me luck losers.

Just a simple ginger ale, got a pretty bad stomach ache.

Girlfriend (reee) just cheated on me. We've been together for 4 years, and she just throws it all away. It hurts, men.

It hurts a lot.

Hate to say it, but it looks like the only way you're gonna get that new computer is if you start wageslaving. If you're an amerifat like me, walmart/target are starting out at 12/hour, you're looking at around 350-400 a week, in less than one month you can have enough to put together something pretty nice.

It's the birthday of the girl of my life, we knew each 3 years ago, both new in the city. She's the first girl that I confess to, and all this years I have been trying to convince her that I'm the best guy she will ever know. Her last birthday I came to her house, we got pretty drunk and had sex, next morning she "doesn't remember anything", and when we spoke about it
, she told me that she never wanted that. So my dreams and sentiments were destroyed. Idk why I thought that she will change her mind, and sometimes it seems like. But a couple of days ago she told me that someone else will be with her today, and probably she will remember all. So again, all the plans that I have for us had been destroyed, and in this point I don't feel any pain, just hate, all my and our friends were right about her, but I guess I was pretty stupid in love for see it. Sorry for bad English.

just venting.

family mostly overweight and I'm not all because of junk/fast food. I need money to replace old things and buy new things -- virtually all money spent on me is through buying me junk food.
>went downstairs tonight
>they probably another +$3.00 on another meal
>they had done the same thing yesterday
>have had 5 fast food meals bought for me this month
>not including separate junk food like chips, chocolates, etc.
>over $20 this month
>could have saved or spent it on something more useful to me

>they spent another +$3.00 on fast food for me*

pls help me cope robots just answer in the tavern thread

Drop her.
youtube.com/watch?v=RrQMIlJbgs8
youtube.com/watch?v=kpkr79srKTE

Bring a whisky on the rocks, my life is a carousel of ups and downs but i'm enjoying it for once
Also give a beer from me

Attached: unknown-15.png (500x316, 245K)

I work a shitty part time job as a lifeguard at a fitness club.
I would rather have a full time job that pays better and has something to do my degree, but it's enough to pay off my loans every month and I get to use the gym for free, so it could be worse.
My main problem with it is that all the other employees there, including my immediate boss, know that I have massive bills I need to pay so they give me literally the shittiest hours that everyone else refuses to work.
4 days of the week I need to be up at 4am to open the club, sometimes 5. I've always had bad insomnia, at least since high school, and since I started working these shifts I've been getting even less sleep than before. I feel like it's already taken years off my life.
And of course no one wants to work on Memorial Day weekend, so I'm stuck watching old people walk back and fourth at an indoor pool while the rest of my family enjoys having Friday and Monday off at the beach.
My life kind of sucks right now, I'd kill for just a little respect and a sign that someone in my life actually cares about how I'm handling things.
I think I just really need a hug, anons.

Attached: IMG_6617.jpg (615x1022, 239K)

Good to see you. A rum and coke for me.
I'm finishing my junior year of college in two weeks, graphic design. I don't really enjoy it, I'm just good at it. It sort of dawns on me, as it always does during holidays, that I don't really have a reason to get a job and survive - no passions, not even interests, no desire for getting together with anyone, seeing the world. I'd just like to go scuba diving one time, out of curiosity, and besides that, I feel kind of lost, to be honest.

Failed the term at uni. Not as big of a deal as it sounds since I only did one subject this term, plus there's 3 terms in a year instead of normal semesters, and I'm not in america so won't be going into a million dollars debt over it.
Still fucking sucks. I was sad about when I found out a few hours ago but I now I just feel nothing. I'm not really interested in the course and am just slowly slogging through it because I'm kinda expected to go to uni. No idea what I'd do if I wasn't at uni anyway.
Oh well, have to go meet with some guy to approve my next enrollments now. Will probably just do some meme free electives next term that are easy to pass.

Anyone else in (or has been in) a similar situation? Just slowly rotting away in tertiary education because you have nothing else to do?

Attached: 1460785421570.jpg (492x449, 48K)

you cant expect respect if you dont respect yourself enough to not quit that shitshow of a job. or atleast fucking ask your boss for different hours, stop being a passive twit and expecting the world to fall into your lap

It's been a few weeks now. I realised I couldn't cry anymore. I've been hit by a huge depression no-one is aware of 3 years ago (Not teenage depression like I thought, I was seeing myself jumping from high buildings, preparing the places i'd hang myself, cried almost every night before sleep etc...). One day I've been in touch with a girl. Everything was going good. She said to me words I've waited my whole life for. Simply "it's gonna be alright". This night I cried so much from relief, that in the morning, I saw hundreds of little pink dots around my eyes. One day in class, I've old my tears, as usual, but they where gone really fast, I didn't quite understand at first. And when I came back home, I was about to cry the tears I've hold the day, but nothing came. Just horrible stomach and heart pain. I couldn't cry. I kinda panicked at first, then told myself it was a blessing. And then i realised it was a curse. It's the logical response from my body. I've seen people on here having the same issue. But im only 18, it hurts so much.

And don't worry about the girl, she's gone, we've never been together.

Is it what being a cyborg is like ?

Attached: 1529486906005.png (1000x1144, 186K)

If I could find another job that paid enough for me to not fall behind on my student loan payments, i'd quit in a heart beat. The main reason my hours are so shit is because we're severely understaffed. This was nice at first, because more hours means more money, but more people started to quit and the ones that stuck around straight up refuse to work any opening shifts, and everyone here knows I'm too desperate to be able to negotiate pay or hours.
I hear garbage men get paid well, and they get benefits too. Shifts are early, but they can't be as early as what I'm dealing with now.
Makes me really fucking regret going to college.

I want a gf.
I want a job.
I want friends.
I want hobbies.
I want to get fit.

Why is it so hard to get out of bed?

Attached: wojaktea.png (796x1060, 408K)

It's shitty since it's a bit of a leap of faith, but the other user is right, sometimes you have to bite the bullet to get ahead.

I got stuck working a job I hated for a couple years. Worked in insurance, got no respect from anyone at the company, and I had a perpetual feeling of meaninglessness from my work. Kept going like thag until one night I found myself sitting in my bed with a fucking pistol pressed against my temple.
Obviously I didn't do it, but the next day I went to work, yelled at management for being a pack of shitheads, and quit. Later that day I stumbled into a tailor's shop, and I've been working their ever since.
Doing that 180d my whole life. I started enjoying what I did, I felt motivated, I actually make more money than I did before, and I even met a woman. I got lucky in my case, but my point is you have to recognize when you're just pointlessly spinning your wheels. You need to value yourself and your skill set, try some new things, talk with different people, you never know what might come from it.

That's honestly some good advice, but I'm a paranoid fuck and would at least want to have a place I know for a fact will hire me before i start giving me current job shit. Im pretty much living paycheck to paycheck at the moment, so if I quit and can't find a new job in less than a month, I'm better off necking myself.
I'm thankfully not as depressed as some of the other anons in this thread, at least I'd like to believe I'm not, seeing as I do my best to maintain a strong mind and body. I said before that I get to use the gym for free, I also do my best to meditate before bed to help with my insomnia, and I try to write scripts in my spare time to be productive and not just play video games and smoke weed all the time. Also trying to make YouTube videos, but I don't have anything I'd consider good enough to upload.
Getting women hasn't been that big of a problem for me if I'm being brutally honest. My dads a Chad and my moms a Stacey, so I'm not bad looking by any means, and I've had sex with more women than I'm willing to admit, but I'm at a point now where I don't think I'm mentally healthy enough to maintain a healthy and stable relationship with a woman. So for a little over a year now I've taken myself off the market so to speak (seeing as I'm totally fucking done with being a man whore and sleeping with any woman that bats her eyes at me).
My job just feels like it's ruining my life and driving me insane.

Attached: IMG_5626.jpg (657x646, 152K)