I've been pretty depressed lately, but I've started taking walks around my neighborhood about every other day...

I've been pretty depressed lately, but I've started taking walks around my neighborhood about every other day. I can't tell you how much that helps. It's a nice quiet subdivision, so I can listen to music or podcasts and it's super relaxing. You guys need to try it. I feel so much better lately.

Attached: street.png (1000x800, 353K)

I don't know you mutts can stand living in these zombie farms, how have you not killed yourself yet?

Attached: Subdivision-and-Land-Development.jpg (850x565, 270K)

>I can't tell you how much that helps.
>I feel so much better lately.
Make up your mind OP

Most of them aren't that bad, and mine is really hilly.

Hiking in nature is 10x better. I really don't want to look at stock built houses while I'm walking.

That's fine, but you have to make more of an effort to do that. Walking around your neighborhood is easy, and you can do it whenever you're feeling bored.

>>Types user as he look out his prefab city

Attached: commieblocks-europe-10.jpg (1920x1080, 251K)

For me if I'm feeling depressed I have to actually get a good sweat on for exercise to snap me out of it though. I guess going for a run around the neighborhood could accomplish the same thing, but staring at suburbia might make me even more depressed.

You have to go as the sun is setting. You get a great view as you're walking.

Nice try, I'm aussie and we have lots of trees and gardens, not these horrible pointless lawns.

It's far from perfect, but my neighborhood has a lot of trees and is located right by the creek, so it's pretty comfy desu. It's also pretty old, so it's easier to maneuver without a four-wheeled jew.

Last time I did this I was attacked by four dogs.

Post pics of your neighbourhood, maybe from google maps or some shit.
Here's mine.
>t. ausfag

Attached: 34324434324324324324.png (1255x778, 1.8M)

why the fuck do councils plant deciduous trees STUPID CUNTS

I think it makes my area look comfy in the autumn, I still like the natives though especially these white gums.

Attached: 1200px-Corymbia_aparrerinja.jpg (1200x1172, 422K)

the docks are the comfiest spot.

Attached: 20190327_152535.jpg (2249x1753, 1.49M)

so is the view of the pollution.

Attached: 20181003_162717.jpg (2085x1305, 872K)

Walks just make me feel worse, as then I don't have as much to distract me from my thoughts of self loathing

Don't be sad, user. Notice my digits instead. Originally, of course

killing myself, i missed it by 6 seconds.

I feel like people stare at me when I go out, like you know analyzing me.

That's a comfy looking tree

Not other poster, but at least our faggy committee planted some natives in the dividing thing on the main road through town. On the other, they've grown so fucking big you can't see other cars on the intersections of the offshoot streets.

Are you from Connecticut? looks pretty comfy.
This looks like bongland.

Everyone around me has 6-7 figure jobs. And I can't even get into grad school. Fuck me, should I just move to the countryside and enjoy a /simplelife/?

Attached: jonna.jpg (900x900, 97K)

>That's a comfy looking tree
Yeah, I love them. This one here is my childhood, it's been in my suburb as long as I can remember.
>but at least our faggy committee planted some natives in the dividing thing on the main road through town
I like the way they are doing that, the Northern suburbs even though they are bogan slums, look pretty nice because of all the old gums.

Attached: 34324434324324324324334324234.png (1158x778, 1.68M)

it aint that great. its pretty dull. and lonely. if you like driving there is nothing better than the rurals tho.

>pointless lawns
>they make the one livingn in the house feel in nature
pick one

I find similar relief in riding around on my Honda Grom, I like going for night rides around all the different suburbs and just experiencing the world while everyone in the area is asleep or at home. There's something about it that's entirely enthralling, often times I will end the night ride by going to 24/7 fast food shop, getting a coffee and something to eat, and then sitting at a public bench on the walkway near the river. It's a comfy way to pass time

So what should I do? Wagecuck away at some shitty job forever? I'm okay with solitude btw. I haven't spoken to a single person since I quit my job 7 months ago.

>Lawns
>nature
I believe wild grass doesn't grow that way user. I proper garden will make you feel more closer to nature.

imagine
>going through school your entire life, getting a degree and boring office job
>finding some used up roastie who wants to marry you and have your kids
>your college debt, her college debt, your car, her car, childrens bills

but guess what?

for 300k+ you can own a nice house in this neighborhood where every single house essentially looks the same. but hey, you do have a lake only a couple hundred meters away right

i would seriously shoot myself if i had to live there

what part of "the one living in that house" don't you understand?
it's probably some idiot that's never been in a real forest and that little lawn makes them feel close to nature so it's not pointless

It's nice user. Very peaceful.

This is where I live. Quite peaceful.

Attached: my city.png (1261x477, 1.33M)

I'm going to guess that's somewhere in California right?

Other then the ave with the hookers, the street off it where crack is sold, and the convenience store at the corner of the two where some one was shot, it a fairly comfy neighborhood.

Attached: 2019-05-26.png (925x707, 1.1M)

Wow how'd you guess?

Attached: bigs-Reef-Point-Beach-Crystal-Cove-Laguna-Beach-CA-near-campground-Lg.jpg (1620x1080, 516K)

would you recommend buying a grom user? never had a bike before but like the idea of having one

There's just something about Cali that stands out.

Looks pretty comfy with all the greenery and old houses though it does look ghettoish.