What concept evades your comprehension?

What concept evades your comprehension?

Attached: Capture.jpg (924x623, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UkHfpwPmvmY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That reality could be altered or "faked"
and some aspects of the conceptualization of Time.

I do believe it is PREDESTINED. But not smart enough to go through
the data to understand it, as it should be

physics particularly the ones of astro

youtube.com/watch?v=UkHfpwPmvmY

comfy NEET / e michael jones jew talk stream comfy

Social dynamics

why people are mean and inconsiderate of others when the whole point of society and groups is being nice to one another

that's not the point of society or groups

Strategy in general. I'm incapable of playing games like chess or go, despite knowing the rules and how to move the pieces.

Attached: Zorak Hitting Brainlet Wojak with a Chair.gif (500x382, 167K)

>anything math related,
>acting like a responsible human being

>"[a] soldier had to learn that he existed to uphold law and order, not to undermine it."

quote unrelated.
enlighten me

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-26 Torture - Wikipedia.png (1129x134, 111K)

You should read Art of War or The Prince or something along those lines

Why people expect outcasts to give a shit about whether or not they're harming society. If someone has been ostracized from a system, why the fuck would they still follow the ethics and rules of said system?

people are mean to people who don't belong to their society/group
You can't call a group of people a society/group without designating other people as the outsiders who are bad

Death. How does it feel to be dead, what do the dead experience? If it's nothing, what is it like to experience nothing? What is it like to lose one's ego and/or physical body?

people are rude and mean because they have shitty social skills that makes them toxic without they being aware.

Talking to women, what else

Attached: JHS.gif (371x376, 1.98M)

"The power of one individual human being cannot withstand the power of anyone dumb animal, especially not the power of the predatory animals. Man isgenerally unable to defend himself against them by himself. Nor is his (unaided) power sufficient to make use of the existing instruments of defense, because thereare so many of them and they require so many crafts and (additional) things. It isabsolutely necessary for man to have the co-operation of his fellow men. As long asthere is no such co-operation, he cannot obtain any food or nourishment, and lifecannot materialize for him, because God fashioned him so that he must have food ifhe is to live. Nor, lacking weapons, can he defend himself. Thus, he falls prey toanimals and dies much before his time. Under such circumstances, the human
species would vanish. When, however, mutual co-operation exists, man obtains food for his nourishment and weapons for his defense."

Probably like being asleep without dreaming. But more so.

0.999...=1
just no. i cant i simply just cant

x=0.999...

10x=9.9999

9x=9

x=1

You gotta round son

Attached: 20181001_095637.jpg (201x269, 33K)

yes but its almost the same thing but not quite, if it was the same thing itd just be 1

10x = 10(0.999...)
9x = 9(0.999...)
x= 0.999

Attached: 1557031897521.jpg (828x682, 313K)

1/3 = .3333...
1/3 + 1/3 + 1/3 = 1
.3333... + .3333... + .3333... = .9999...
It doesn't really make sense, but it's true. Probably can prove it in a way that makes more sense with some complicated calculus.

Attached: nanalan.png (446x324, 175K)

Zach Hill's kick pedal technique

Perfect Circles. I don't even know if such a thing is possible, even mathematically.

You just get Billy Howerdell and Maynard James Keenan together in a room with a studio executive and... there you go?

I mean numerically they're the same. You are just getting caught up in semantics. They both function the same way so why wouldn't they be the same?

Yup! Im in r9k

ok fair enough but it still looks wrong, just wrong

so if numerically 2=1 and you could use them interchangeably it wouldnt piss you off?

Living a happy and fulfilled life.

the man is mental

Same here, I don't get any of the strategies and I consider myself above average intelligence.

Significant Figures, friend. No matter how many sig figs there are, you have to round it to 1.

If that were the case then yeah because they are equal like you stated. I don't know if it would piss me off but that's beside the point. Because abs(.9999...-1) is smaller than all real positive numbers why shouldn't they be the same?

Remember what it was like before you were born? Just like that.

the scale of the universe size. so to travel at nearest star would take 4 years going at the speed of light. from one end of galaxy to other would be 50,000 years going at speed of light. not mention from galaxy to galaxy which who knows the distance between them but i bet it would be in the 100,000s of thousands of years going speeds of light.

now understanding of physics and speeds limits that obviously but i had a thought aliens or someone could figure out some sort of unknown physics or dimensions of the universe to where they could send data or signals across the universe in mere seconds. maybe even send themselves. much like a radio signal is electromagnetic propagation there may be secrets i guess warp speeds or from x y point in universe using physical properties that we dont understand. if you told someone before radio that you could send a signal from one continent to the other they would never have thought it possible and thought you were crazy. maybe same goes for universe to travel from one point to another or send a signal seems impossible now but maybe aliens have figured something out.

if they were the same it'd just be 1 always written as 1 or something. i don't like 2 things that look different conflated to be 1 thing FUCK it triggers my autism

A perfect circle is possible, why wouldn't it be?

The simple way of doing strategy is trying to make people lose more while you lose less.

It's very basic but I think it sums it up.

I mean what can you do really? The mismatch is with this perfectly rational number and our base 10 number system. Yeah it seems like it's totally unnecessary but if you want to think about where this went "wrong" you could think that .9999 is only similar to 1 because 1/3 is only similar to .33333. maybe have the issue with 1/3=.333333?

The never ending march of time causing memories in our brain to fade even though the brain never actually forgets anything unless its physically degrading
Every single thing you did since you were like 4 until now is still somewhere in your mind but you cant access the vast majority of it

Women. You can observe and quantify their impact on the universe and verify that way, you can learn to manage their impact and properties in your life, and you can even utilize their mechanics, but truly understanding their underlying nature and how they function is beyond the comprehension of mortal man. There is no aparent logic there. Our current understanding of the universe is clearly woefully insufficient.

cant do anything my man, it's a futile situation. it makes sense logically it's only autism. thank dog i don't have to do anymore math in my life though

good thing is you can try method of locii or some other interesting mental shit to access memories

You're not funny, kys

So all strategy is basically juggling a set of numbers so you end the game with a greater number than your opponent. So in chess, these numbers would be your positions, your piece development and of course your pieces themselves.
Against novices, I would gladly sacrifice three or four pieces right off the bat if I felt I could trick them into a quick checkmate, so I sacrifice my piece numbers in favour of greatly increasing my position numbers.

Once you identify what these numbers are and find some easy ways to juggle these numbers to your favour, you'll become great at strategy.

what he said is right though its called game theory dumbass

The games studied in game theory are well-defined mathematical objects. To be fully defined, a game must specify the following elements: the players of the game, the information and actions available to each player at each decision point, and the payoffs for each outcome.

everything you do in a strategy game has a payoff like in chess taking someones queen is obviously a huge one or in poker getting someone to call your bet with a weaker hand or bluffing them off a better hand is also a huge payoff.

Or surpassing/circumventing relativistic speeds is wholly impossible and the universe is filled with transmissions long decayed past the point of detection and lost to the random noise of stellar phenomena and background radiation. The ghostly echos of the ancient dead screaming out into the void that they exist, that they are here, only to finally reach another world and fall flat on unhearing deaf ears.

I don't know much about radio astronomy though.

Lots of things.

Currency-How did someone convince a bunch of other people to accept gold as a currency when it had zero practical utility.

Languages-How the hell did those start? How did any one manage to standardize written text before even papyrus existed and why do languages change/stay stagnant? Like in India, we had Vedic Sanskrit as the language of the ruling elite and Prakrit as the language of the commoners around 300BCE yet by 300CE regional languages began developing and by 1000 CE they had more or less formed into present day configurations. There wasn't really much of a political cause behind it all, in fact if anything post 1000 CE and the Turkish invasions and the destruction of the literati, the languages should have morphed a lot more.

State-Same shit. Though I imagine it just started off as a protection racket. Stuff like social contract just doesn't make sense in an illiterate population.

no that we dont understand what is and isnt possible when it comes to travel/universe. i was using the radio waves analogously that how on earth sending a signal from one area to another in seconds in 1700s they would have thought it impossible but they found out about radio waves. so now in present sending a signal or object from one end of universe to other seems impossible but there may be physical properties or unknown science that could make it possible is what saying.

Performance of human courtship

The ability for someone to tell a person they love them and spend time with them and genuinely do stuff together only for them to suddenly cheat or begin being distance our of the blue.

I get if you didn't want me anymore but why keep me around and cheat as well? How can someone use others like that and sleep at night?

its always been jews. black money magic they perfected it long time ago. i personally think this is the reason they had jesus killed because he was a threat to their system.

i think it started in babylonia or a city like that where they killed a bunch of the leaders then they took control (or a revolution) then they implemented the money magic system. banks, loans, debts, all of it.

>currency
>throg have thing i want
>don't want fight throg
>offer throg other thing
>these shiny thing in river basin are star tears or pieces of goddess skin
>tell throg my bullshit and he believes it holy shit uhuhuhuhuhuhuh
>tell other people this thing worth that thing and i give you two of this thing because goddess skin flakes

IF you master the art of bullshit you can treat people like garbage and they'll believe you and think you're cool as well.