Jow Forumstards BTFO

Jow Forumstards BTFO.

Attached: Screenshot_20180525-174523.png (1440x2560, 803K)

Other urls found in this thread:

butlerfuneralhomes.com/_mgxroot/page_10745.php
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/crematoria-and-gas-chambers-at-auschwitz-birkenau
reference.com/history/long-did-world-war-ii-last-a774158d09debf0f
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodger_Stadium
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>caring about an accurate representation of worlds history
>being a poltard

They only care when it suits them. I should have saved the Screen cap on /v/ of a Jow Forumstard telling me how bfV isn't history but says that the holocaust didn't happen.

>2018
>caring about videogames

Attached: 486546586846438.jpg (480x480, 35K)

>battlefield
That kusoge series still exists?
Pathetic, just let it die already.

Attached: 1490845414442.png (512x498, 621K)

people eat that shit up though just look at the fact call of duty is still going

yeah they're fucking retarded

Meh, I'm with Jow Forums on this one. WWII and amputees wielding katanas? Seriously?

Are you that non ironic Brazillien racist? You need to leave
I still care about movies and books too, user.

Thats a Killing Floor 2 level of cheese right there.

>not playing eldewrito
>still playing Overcrap, Cunter Stroke, Battleshit or Fag of duty.

cuz it didn't.
not on the scale they claim ut did, it was more like a couple hundred thousand, not even remotely close to 6 million

Look up the women SOE agent. She had a prosthetic. No lie. Also well a katana, it was used in ww2, that's a no brainer. Remember all the crazy bf1 melee weapons.

i dont even know why i care the last bf i've played was bad company

a Japanese game sells more the more cute girls it has, but when it comes to western games you make the main character a girl and nobody wants it
Maybe they should try making them cute
I'd play a WWII game with cute girls

I mean, yeah, you could find a lot of weird things that happened here and there during WWII, it has lasted for 6 years after all. Doesn't mean taking them all together into a single game is a good idea. Those are exceptions, not common WWII stuff.

Ohboyherewegoagain.jpg

you were literally asking for it

What makes you think that? I just think it's a shit game like almost every FPS game ever made.
The characters look ugly, but muh historic accuracy is also retarded 2bh

>that the holocaust didn't happen.
Why is the holocaust worse than any of the other shit that happened in WW2.
Unit 731 did worse shit but you dont see everyone crying about it.
The there's the genocide of the Cossacks.
The Japanese experiments of downed airmen, Chinese and Koreans.
The plague bombs in China.
What makes jews lives so much more than everyone else's lives in WW2?
Polish killed and betrayed by Soviets and Germans.
Not to mention the destabilization of the Middle East with the creation of Israel after WW2.

Well I mean, it's MP customization. Remember golden guns weren't common to. But they have been around for the past fps games for over a decade. I played Conker bad fur day and WaW. There were no zombies during ww2.

Nah. I just like making fun of holocaust deniers.
You're the only Brazillien one who posts dumb shit
That's not the point. What Stalin did was much worse. But the holocaust did happen. There's really no debate. I don't know why people on Jow Forums get so butthurt over it.

.>vidya
>an accurate representa
gtfo
this

>there are people on r/banter who still play AAA games from the west
hue

Attached: Caves of Qud.png (1919x900, 1.53M)

I don't know about you, mate, but I expect at least some kind of historic atmosphere from a WWII game, at least since it claims to be quite serious about it. It doesn't need to be entireley accurate, of course, its not a simulator after all. Yet, it doesn't mean you can shove all kinds of whacky stuff into it, and expect consumers to be alright with it.

It IS a shit game my dude

Alright goy I'm going to show you mathematically how the Nazis could not have done what they are claimed to have done.

I'm not going to do any mental gymnastics and I'm only going to use math.

It takes around 2-2 1/2 hours to cremate a body with modern technology.
>butlerfuneralhomes.com/_mgxroot/page_10745.php
>remaining at the optimum temperature (1,400-1,800 degrees), the average weighted remains takes 2 to 2 ½ hours.

There were 6 "death camps" with crematoria and Auschwitz had 5.
>jewishvirtuallibrary.org/crematoria-and-gas-chambers-at-auschwitz-birkenau

Since it is unknown how many crematoria the other camps had we'll use 5 as the base line for our calculations. Meaning that our total number of crematoria is 30.

Now 30 jews at 2 hours each is 30 Jews every 2 hours. Now divide the number of hours in a day by half and that means they could've cremated 360 Jews a day.
That's 131,400 Jews a year killed then cremated in crematoria.
WW2 lasted 6 years.
>reference.com/history/long-did-world-war-ii-last-a774158d09debf0f

Meaning they could've cremated and killed 788,400 Jews in the entire time WW2 went on AND assuming they were cremating 24/7.

Now that still leaves about 5,211,600 non-cremated Jews.
Dodger stadium can hold 56,000 people.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodger_Stadium

Meaning that there would be at least 78 Dodger Stadium sized mass graves dotting Germany's landscape.

Where are the graves?
Where are the baseball stadium sized piles of bodies?

>tfw you will never play that game

Attached: IMG-20180524-WA0006.jpg (1003x1280, 154K)

I think they are though. We shall see. I didn't like the cartoony bf heros look. But I'll give it the benefit of the doubt and say It might be map. All battlefield jungle/swamp maps look cartoony as hell, regardless of game.

Have you played it? Oh my!

el basado

>Why is the holocaust worse
premeditated systematic extermination of a people from an entire continent
i know this doesn't sound like a big deal when you have manifest destiny but there you go

fuck off

who
are
yall
be
quoting

I've played all kinds meme FPSs out there.
Golly! This one'll be the same shit when it comes out

Attached: 4ef72092815899c97363b64c9e6fddee.gif (540x540, 577K)

For me BF has always been the alternative to COD, which at least tried to be more realistic, more serious and more accurate. Yet now its seems to be going the way COD has. I don't see how this is a good thing.

I disagree it's still looks like bf at its core. The trailer looks just as crazy and nuts as bf1, bf3/4 and bad company 1 and 2 and modern combat 2 for the original Xbox.

Guess we have to wait and see.

hitler was a jewish puppet

>Now that still leaves about 5,211,600 non-cremated Jews.
>Dodger stadium can hold 56,000 people.
>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodger_Stadium
>
>Meaning that there would be at least 78 Dodger Stadium sized mass graves dotting Germany's landscape.
this bit actually made me laugh it's so stupid
albert speer is turning in his grave

>I don't see how this is a good thing.
cod is more successful so they move in that direction
just the natural consequences of the market
if it wring that same market will let them know

having a nice holiday, ken?

Well, I'm happy for the company increasing their profits. Yet, for me its hardly something to find comfort in.

what

>women
>in WWII
>that aren't french partisans or red army qties

But women didn't fight in combat for WWII. Jow Forums is right.

Muh Hitler did nuffin wrong

Neither did blacks or Arabs or Asians right?

Multiple wars happened during ww2. My grandparents remembered when Peru invaded Ecuador during the 40s only because the US couldn't be bothered with stopping the war with the Monroe doctrine in South America. The term WORLD WAR means most of the world was invloved in some sort of conflict. Man, women, or child. Directly or indirectly. Shit was cray af

>premeditated systematic extermination of a people from an entire continent
You act like that never happened before.
You British did the same shit in India.
Remember the Thuggee?

Let's not forget the East India trading company.

And everywhere else.

Does this mean I get to kill women in multiplayer?

Yes.

Finally

why can other boards on Jow Forums not go an hour without making a thread about Jow Forums?
why are you so obsessed?

Jow Forums is just so interesting, that one can't help but bring them up.

its like when the last far cry got announced and theres a screencap everyone on Jow Forums is just talking about the game and comparing it to the last ones/making predictions for it etc and everyone on /v/ is just talking about how Jow Forums will feel about the game and accusing each other of secrelty being Jow Forums users that have come on /v/ to shill etc, they were so obsessed with who is Jow Forums among them and what Jow Forums would think that they didnt even fucking talk about the game

Because secretly. Jow Forumstards are the new sjws. They just don't know it yet

>Muh white genocide

Attached: 1495085210741.png (500x600, 262K)

I hope I get to play as a black women too.

Good bait. No really, it's absolutely terrific! Best bait we've ever had.

Thank you. I aim to please.

When is the NBA going to be inclusive and put 4'9" plus-size white women on every team?