Im a vegan!!!

vocaroo.com/i/s0Vm8YvTPlk9

im a vegan!!!! im a veeeegaaannn!!!!!!!

im veeeeeeeeeeegggaaann!!

thats all i wanted to say. im literally in bed typing this and im about to drink some water and go to sleep, but i just had to let you guys know im a vegan before i go to sleep. i NEED to perpetuate vegan stereotypes, LOL

in b4 tons of eat eating fat cunts experiencing cognitive dissonance start flaming me and using adhoms to attack me. LEL stay mad you fucking dumb meat eating retards, i love being a vegan

Attached: main-qimg-76e74dbea5c9d5fe3eafe0be7fcf53ea.jpg (1080x720, 141K)

>water
>not drinking blood of the enemies and the weaker species.

Imagine being so cucked you put animals ahead of yourself
like think what your ancestors would say
>hey jim why don't we not kill the mammoth? it has feelings too!
>fred we're leaving you behind

You only eat veggies because sentience is involved.

If i grow a cheeseburger in a lab youd eat it.
Your body is designed for meat and plants.
The reason people are sick is because they eat several handfuls of sugar a day.

I'm vegan too. Life is pretty alright

Attached: 8ifoubkv3gr21.1.png (2536x1024, 868K)

Oh my god, he posted it again

Attached: 1540758233246.png (317x478, 96K)

Do you know why pushing that meme will never work?

It's a lie.

t. completely and foreverialy delusional

Attached: 1558634736649.png (700x486, 80K)

What suppliments do you take, sir?

Why do you say in every post "im literally [doing something mundane]"? Like last post you said "i literally just posted this and it got so many replies". Now its "im literally in bed". None of these things are surprising or out of the ordinary, there is no need to emphasize that youre literally actually doing it!!!!!! ZOMG!!!!! This guy is l i t e r a l l y IN FUCKING BED!!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!

Fucking retard

If you eat meat you need go hunting at least once to understand what it is you are doing. Hunting taught me that it is ok to eat meat but to be grateful and appreciative for what it is. Hunting for sport is terrible. Hunting for food is what humans evolved to do starting about 2 million years ago.

>i love being a vegan
That cope.

Attached: tdy_pop_klg_steak_180215_1920x1080.today-inline-vid-featured-desktop.jpg (900x506, 69K)

Hnngg youre making it hard to maimtain my vegetarian diet.
I don't even do it in a dogmatic way, like I'll eat fish, a little chicken, stuff made with chicken broth or beef stock.
I won't eat pork or any pig derivative.
I basically just feel ,10000x. Better when I eat mostly veg.
I consist of big salads (occasionally over grilled chicken breast but usually not), veggie ommlettes / scrambled eggs, pasta with marinara, eggplant park, and soups my gf makes mostly consting of lentil, Chickpea, butternut squash, mushroom puree and minestrone.

I always feel better physically and mentally when I don't eat meat. Once in a while it's hard to resist a prime cut of tenderloin but I can't digest red meat that well, it alwsysmskes me feel like shit.
I do like to brine, bread and bake nice thin sliced chicjen cutlets same way I do eggplant. Serve em with masrinara, shredded parm and angel hair pasta
There's no actual need to eat meat though with the amount of lentil/chickpea souip and fatty avocado salad I get.

Is swallowing sperm cannibalism? since its not meat but it has proteins.

asking for a friend

No idiot. Sperm isn't a person and once its ejaculated from the balls it isn't cannibalistic to eat. If so every woman who swallowed cum would be a cannibal.
Does dripping blood out of your fingertip and swallowing it makenyou a cannibal

It is technically cannibalism. Drinking your own blood is auto cannibalism.just because the cells are suspended in an autologous gel or fluid does not exclude the fact that you are consuming tissue, albeit in finite quantity.

I actually had friends in high school who had never eaten meat before and one of them accidentally tried it once. She said it was gross and tasted like cardboard.
So no, not all vegans/vegetarians are coping.

Why do people not eat pork? I get the muslim angle, god said no, whatevs that's cool. But everyone else?
They say it's a disgusting animal. Those majestic horses eat their own shit. Your dog would eat it's own shit if you let it. Cows do the same.

A bacon joint is delicious. I don't understand.

>meat eating retards
We should call them meatards. Like libtards, but you know... for meat.

She must have tasted some shit meat from some third rate kebab shop then, ofc it would be disgusting.

>implying they be ok you dont even hunt for the food but grow old and fat while its all but shoveled into your mouth
most of what we do today would be frowned upon.

Attached: BCE7E867-08C2-4A53-BCFA-44848E63D216.jpg (763x555, 63K)

Human bodies are weird. I made myself not eat out for a year and it was hard for the start but when that year passed and I went to an old favorite fast food joint, it tasted awful, food that only a year ago would make me feel better now only makes me feel like I will throw up. If I could swear off meat for a year, it might do the same thing.

We could call them meatgans. Because vagan is already a synonym with retard.

Attached: 1556301807331.jpg (600x443, 26K)

>fast food joint
>it tasted awful
No shit.

this is funny because you can't experience meat and you seem proud lol