Lil P33p

Now that the hype is (kinda) over, do you guys miss Lil Peep?

I feel that he wasn't a normie, he just got lucky and became famous. He was a depressed sad fuck, who took drugs to cope.

I fucking miss him boys.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M03-FrfEKmM
people.com/music/lil-peep-dead-brother-calls-death-accident/
nydailynews.com/entertainment/music/rapper-lil-peep-died-powerful-fentanyl-xanax-overdose-article-1.3686651
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yea I miss him bro! He was my best friend

I have never heard Peep talk for more than 5 minutes.

>xxx tortures his pregnant gf's vagina with a fire poker : treated like jesus
>6ix9ine actual statutory rape, gang activity, and trafficking : no one cares
>lil peep is a lil cringe : gets absolutely shit on

Yeah I don't hate on him but not crying over him either.

He was a rich successful sex-having low IQ normalfag who deceived the sadboi genre even though he legit couldn't sing at all.
He pretended to be suicidal which is cemented by his ACCIDENTAL o.d.
Yet I still bump to Witchblades lmao.

>He pretended to be suicidal which is cemented by his ACCIDENTAL o.d.
[citation needed]

nydailynews.com : "passed away after taking an accidental overdose of Fentanyl and Xanax, according to a toxicology report"

people.com (his brother) : "[Peep] mentioned how being a hip-hop artist is like being a pro-wrestling character. You have to be an actor. He gets paid to be sad"
"My brother didn't take five Xanax pills every day, but he would take them and then post on Instagram about it"

oh boy S.O.YTATIONS

>I feel that he wasn't a normie
Does it matter? Dude was what he was, you don't need to put a label on that to decide if you like it or not.

direct links or btfo faggit

Also if that's all you have, that's not much of an argument. If I were Peep, and my family was worried about me, I'd tell them the same thing, just like I do now. Nobody knows I hate existence, I just tell them that everything I do is just an act.

I hate normies, they make me sick to my stomach and I hate everything that has anything to do with it.
Lil Peep wasn't a normie, and I can feel it in his music. It's one of the major reasons I like him. Can you stop being condescending now, please?

this was supposed to be a reply to , just in case anyone gives a shit

>direct links or btfo faggit
sources are sources, loser.

>that's not much of an argument
Peep's brother's own words are not much of an argument? You know better than him?
It's not an interview, or saving face in front of acquaintances, it is the person he grew up with.
He would fucking know lol.
Shed your dissonance.

>sources are sources
cnn.com : "Lil peep says everything his family says is bullcrap"

Ok now I have """sources""" just like you.

>Peep's brother's own words are not much of an argument? You know better than him?
Unironically yes. Peep's brother might be family, but we all know Peep ditched his family to go do his own thing. He had a drug problem and he hated when his mom (and most likely his bro too) gave him shit about it. His mom admitted it, whenever she started telling Gus to stop doing xans and opiates he'd just cut her off. Don't take everything people tell you for granted, mane. Lil Peep was not a fake.

>omg he hated his mom
>he was not a fake, trust me
Totally irrelevant information.

>Ok now I have """sources""" just like you.
Your quote is made up. My quotes are real searchable quotes.
Like holy shit. I'm in a 1on1 convo with you.
Stop being an insufferable redditor who thinks playing dumb is an argument. You have access to a search engine.

You are pretending you have no access to search engines and that you know better than peep's family, so no one is gonna convince you.

>Lil Peep was not a fake.
>trying this hard to convince yourself that everything some retard with face tattoos says is genuine so you don't feel betrayed because of the fact that some jewish record label knew how to take advantage of losers like you that are so predictable and uninteresting that you identify with musical actors (not artists) since you lack any meaningful identity yourself beyond "hurr I'm sad, hurr I like cocaine" Yeah, who doesn't experience that shit, and doesn't like blow you dumb faggot.

Attached: FE3CC9FE-4444-4878-8168-787992939B7A.jpg (353x307, 43K)

Another wannabe rapper with overblown face tattoos and slow retarded "rap".
What a joke, nothing to miss here.

Attached: 762.jpg (600x639, 46K)

Go back to Tumblr you fucking cuck, nobody likes this fucking retard here

Poor guy, he was a talentless hack but still.

No, your quotes are made up. My quotes are real searchable quotes.
Unless, of course, you provide direct links.

And good job ignoring the whole argument I gave out, and focusing just on the fact that I don't wanna waste my time looking for some random """sources""" of your opinion on peep.

>trying this hard to convince random strangers on the internet that everything some retard with face tattoos says is fake so you don't feel bas because of the fact that some random soundcloud rapper knew how to connect to other people and have other people around the world remember them, since you lack any meaningful identity yourself beyond "I'm a REAL NIGGUH, I hate RECORD LABEL JOOS!!! Fuck Lil Wayne, and the government corrupt!!!11!" Yeah, who doesn't experience that shit, and doesn't like feeling superior just for being a contrarian you dumb faggot.

>thinking the "random strangers on the internet" thing is even worth mentioning
>thinking I in any way envy something that looks like pic related
>thinking I listen to any of this shit tier music in the first place, regardless of the label
Oh, and most importantly
>giving a rat's ass about connecting with faggots like you and being remembered
user, be honest with yourself. You've been socially conditioned into this faggotry. It's not your fault. You can still change.
Everyone will still love you after this little rebellious stage is over.
It's not your fault.

Attached: 23869596-64A2-44AF-B1FC-1765192E7666.jpg (736x1309, 38K)

>>thinking the "random strangers on the internet" thing is even worth mentioning
Then why are you still arguing with me?

>>thinking I in any way envy something that looks like pic related
Then why are you arguing with me?

>>thinking I listen to any of this shit tier music in the first place, regardless of the label

>Oh, and most importantly
>>giving a rat's ass about connecting with faggots like you and being remembered

>user, be honest with yourself. You've been socially conditioned into this faggotry. It's not your fault. You can still change.
>Everyone will still love you after this little rebellious stage is over.
>It's not your fault.
Literally "oh, sweaty... who hurt you?" tier ad hominem. I'd be ashamed if I were you, but you obviously have less shame that a Lil Peep fan.

Trash. Just copied the better soundcloud rapper, yung lean

I like arguing with tards
>sweaty

how new are you, friend? you need help getting around 4chun? always happy to help =]

nah, peep copied seshollowaterboys, and bones mostly

kinda sad hearing how bones dissed him two years ago. might be a reason why peep became more and more fucked up. imagine your fucking idol dissing you and saying it'd be hilarious if you died.

>He was a depressed sad fuck
i can't take white people being "depressed" seriously. sorry user.

white people are just deeper and more emphatic than other races

>do you guys miss Lil Peep?
the only reason I know who that is, is because you fags keep spamming him.
other than that, I'm not into that trash.

so no I don't miss him.

yes they are also prone to killing themselves over minor inconvenience

tell me this user, what exactly was the cause of lil peep's depression?

Look, guy. Humans are complicated beings. Not even a fucking doctor knowing his whole personal history (including things he'd never tell to anyone IRL, not even his fucking mom) could figure out what EXACTLY was the cause of Lil Peep's depression. You know how brains work? They have a shitload of neurons. It's virtually impossible (even mathematically) to know what human brain is doing and why and how everything affects it, so everything we *can* know is based on guesses and statistics. Nothing is certain, especially when it comes to human mind. Even psychologists and psychiatrists, who have been developing the field since the fucking middle ages, can't still figure out exact causes of depression in humans. Some think they have it, but there are always cases popping out that don't fit any of their templates and boxes. So not even fucking doctors can figure out what are even POSSIBLE causes for depression.

And you expect me to know the exact cause of depression of a rapper whom I've never even met? Are you fucking serious?

>And you expect me to know the exact cause of depression
nah, he may have been depressed over nothing. like i said, i can't really take white peoples depression seriously.

>he thinks he can know what's going on in someone's mind just by seeing their public persona

Ah, so you're just a spiteful nigger with no respect for truth or reality. I get it. Lemme try your language

YO NIGGUH GO FUCK YOSELF OOGA BOOGA

lil peep was a doomer dude that decided to be homeless in LA, tattoo his face and pursue an ideal instead of die alone in the suburbs.
the purity of that disposition made him better than most. he had depression but he became really happy when the dreams he was following actually came into existence. he just wanted to have fun with his friends and make some fire ass music
youtube.com/watch?v=M03-FrfEKmM

>Lemme try your language
my language? you mean the one lil peep and other white rappers imitate? lmao

>no u haha
nice comeback, didn't expect any less from a smelly nigger

Attached: e8c28fb6a20015253f4db8bf9b45d459.jpg (454x361, 22K)

>smelly nigger
nice comeback lmao, didn't expect much from a fragile whitey.

english language? you have nothing nigger

No, he was a junkie retard who made music for normalfags that larp as depressed.

>good job ignoring the whole argument
I stated it was irrelevant (Red herring). Not ignored.

Ah and you doubled down.
Like I said you can't be unconvinced and everyone knows you're wrong, because you're a bad faith actor who won't engage with facts.
But might as well make you seethe after playing dumb for hours.

people.com/music/lil-peep-dead-brother-calls-death-accident/
nydailynews.com/entertainment/music/rapper-lil-peep-died-powerful-fentanyl-xanax-overdose-article-1.3686651

What, gonna accuse me of hacking the sites?
Faggot redditor

If you enjoy rap music, please kill yourself for humanity.

Damn I bet you love listening to Mozart

Attached: Mozart .png (220x212, 55K)

this guy was a normie

I saw a thread on /mu/ a few days ago that he was posting on there when he was unknown this doesnt take away his normie status but I think he was a little bit like us

I miss him as well. Still listen to him every day. It's a shame that soon enough there'll be no new releases.

>low IQ
>both parents Harvard graduates
>he was on the Dean's list, he just never gave enough of a fuck about school

anything is better than nigger music

His mom literally went on tour with him constantly lmao, you're wrong.

>literally copy-pasting my own counter argument

Do basketball americans have any capacity for original thought? Or are they nothing more than monkeys that imitate whatever they see around them?

Go back and read other parts of my posts again, retard. One article proves nothing, his brothers words' prove nothing. You obviously don't know the mind of a junkie, stop pretending you know shit about Peep if you claim you don't even care.

No, she literally did not. YOU're wrong.