/transgirls/ only really want one thing

/transgirls/ only really want one thing.

Attached: c8f797d100be72fa86202ac64f78988b.jpg (1388x1742, 328K)

Looking like a woman?

To be re-recognized ass a mental illness?

A long fat cock into their gaping dilated wound, right?

The slow painful death of all chasers, TERFs, Christians, capitalists, lesbians that don't like cock, and their mother?

ding ding ding trannies are peak manchildren

their penis back

Attached: 1198ce9eff7d849d8d65c4b52462fe85.gif (500x400, 95K)

>only really want one thing
You mean a rope to neck themselves?
I think we could provide the funds for that
Also GET OUT TRANNIES

>be treated with special treatment
>see above

Human dignity is for humans societies. You reject society, you get no dignity.

to commit suicide?

originally of course

You do get basic respect though. You lose that respect when you violate peoples boundaries, like spamming tranny shit in places where people have made clear they dont want it. Imagine if you tried to break into someones house to yell at them about your favorite hobby, youd quickly lose any respect they had for you and probably get shot.

Violate peoples boundaries=no respect. Normal people only want one thing and its to not have things forced on them that they are not interested in.

>the three discord spammers represent all trannies
>some trans people are annoying, therefore all of them are bad

>trans girls
it never gets old for me

>deal with the problem so they stop and you just blend in with everyone else
>go to Your choice user

>some ruin something for a lot of people
>>"wHy yU NoT LikE uS??"

they all have beards but they draw the avatars without beards for some reason

Im talking to you right now, not all trannies, in a tranny shill thread.

Is this a false flag attack designed to make us hate trannies? Obviously spamming r9k with retarded bullshit won't get you any respect, it will only make us hate you.

Why don't you draw the anime characters to look more like trannies than like girls?

Attached: 1558091211162.png (1020x696, 369K)

Sometimes i wonder that as well, but i think these guys are so retarded its very possible its actually them and they think its a good idea

even trannies have beards

Attached: 1557725563658.jpg (468x468, 176K)

the absolute state of anti-trans posters.

Attached: the absolute strate of anti-trans posters.jpg (700x467, 77K)

It's kind of true tho, you use these characters to make it look like you're cute, which is not the case. I can't completely blame you, as an anime poster i do the same, but at least I don't use it in nefarious ways.

The most anti-trans people are the trans people on /lgbt/ themselves. Accurate image of most of them friend.

>all these angry anti-trans people itt
All we want is basic respect. Is that that too much to ask?

Attached: 1556987871990.png (600x600, 362K)

I'm not trying to force a meme about me being attractive so even if I looked exactly like that, it wouldn't matter. You still look like me with a wig.

low quality bait
or just retarded

Stop larping as aiste

you don't deserve respect discord tranner

go take care of your health and drop the fantasy

this is definitely the case, don't underestimate the autism of anti-trans right wing Jow Forums retards

The more you whinge about wanting something you don't have, the less likely that people are going to give you it.

If you had a gun with one bullet and had a tranny and a pero tied up in front of you, who will you kill?

nothing will stop me from keeping fighting for /trans/ acceptance!

Attached: 56b75c637ca88405987635826a665ac7.jpg (734x1024, 396K)

>people suddenly start treating trannies like normal human beings, being indiferent at them for the most part
>trannies mass kill themselves cause they can't believe how absurd it is that they went through a self-mutilation and can't remain the center of attention with a few words and gestures everywhere they go

Attached: 1532864129297.png (527x902, 219K)

Preach. We will turn r9k around from hating us no matter what it takes, sister!

Attached: 1558318574597.png (600x600, 355K)

Then why do you make these threads? You already know that they fuel the hate. After all the raiding, there's nothing that you can do on r9k without fueling more hate. The only thing you can do is to post these threads on another board.

As long as r9k remembers the raids, you'll just create more hate the more you post.

>Nintendo online stage maker was flooded with trans flag stages to the point where nintendo had to delete them for spam

>every MMO ever having people spamming TRANS RIGHTS in server chat

>can't even read anything related to the games industry on twitter without someone somehow changing the topic to trans people

why don't you pull up the torrents of absolute shit tier spam that infests the board daily? in my opinion, trans threads should be the least of your problems.

Attached: 9cc346c1e03ba834e1fc87eec1d89ad9.jpg (979x1024, 335K)

I asked first. Answer the question in before I'll consider answering yours

QUIT SHITTING THIS BOARD UP, YOU HAVE YOUR OWN DEDICATED BOARD FOR THIS SHIT, STAY THE FUCK THERE

>every MMO ever having people spamming TRANS RIGHTS in server chat
You should try OSRS. When a dev secretly added an LBQT or w/e event everybody grouped together and spammed "we pay no gay" while holding electric prods and dropping chairs and rope.

>edgy teenage virgins making jokes in poor taste
This is why actual grownups make the rules sweetie.

nobody, not a soul in the world, regards trannies as mature people. you're sperging manchildren who can't accept reality in everybody's eyes

I'm not a tranny, just commenting on how ignorant and immature you and people like you obviously are to actual adults.

I'll give you a 5/10, that's as high as I'll go.

2.5 billion years of your ancestors reproducing in an unbroken chain the you come along and decide to chop your cock off. Good job tranny cunt, you are life extinguishing itself.

What makes you think they all get SRS? For many, HRT is the transition