Opinion on 432hz/440hz debate?

This is an extremely important topic for me, yet I still don't know what to believe, or whom to trust... the collective polautism(tm) seems to be the most efficient way to sort out the truth in such matters, so I'm interested to hear opinions.
Is 432hz a healthier, more positive and 'natural' frequency than the 440hz at which nearly all modern music is produced?

Attached: abstract-art-blur-96381.jpg (4896x3264, 1.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/iTrueHealthy
youtube.com/watch?v=5wZRVb2fkXw
youtube.com/watch?v=L_yCNlXjJGo
youtu.be/EKTZ151yLnk
youtube.com/watch?v=1zw0uWCNsyw
youtube.com/watch?v=UyXxGK-hwh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only one way to find out

Wanna know the real redpill. Just go acoustic and cut the aux. Enjoy the sounds of nature as you walk outside. Unless you live in the urban jungle then its all "feels bad man" and (rocking pepe jam.jpeg) and the debate is moot. Nazis did it for productivity as the frequemcy deharmonizes brain chemistry and reforms it along the complex crystalline patterns that are made when conducting the frequency resonance test on salt plates.

I tuned my guitar to as close to 432 as I could.
To me it made little difference really, its nothing, why not tune to 216 & get the next thing going ?

jews changed the tones for a reason.

Attached: Mandel_zoom_00_mandelbrot_set.jpg (2560x1920, 1.25M)

There's nothing natural about a second of time as a unit. So how can 432 cycles per second be more natural than 440?

I 100% believe that 440 was implemented to create more dissonance in the world

Music retard here. Was there a reason for this change?

You must remember Tesla's statement about 3,6, and 9.

440hz....4+4+0=8
440/12 = 36.666 666 666 7

432hz...4+3+2=9
432/12=36
3+6=9

Attached: 1520175580201.png (735x1237, 252K)

Yeah because the jews want to create as much dissonance as possible in the world in order to fuck our shit up.

That's why they make a year, which is one complete orbit around the sun, 365 days instead of 360 days. 360 degrees in a circle. 3+6=9

you got any more to this

This channel is amazing.
youtube.com/user/iTrueHealthy

Here's a relevant video from that channel
youtube.com/watch?v=5wZRVb2fkXw

Dissonance is caused by the relationship between two notes. It's all relative to a baseline so it doesn't matter whether it is 432 or 440.

The real issue is the now widespread use of equal temperament which means there is dissonance in all music no matter what key you play in. As compared with purer tuning systems such as Pythagorean tuning or equal temperament which have far more consonance. It's not a coincidence traditional folk instruments frequently use pure tuning systems while modern instruments have dissonant equal temperament.

Yeah, you realize that our entire universe is built on vibrations and sound though?

440 is dissonant in relation to the frequencies and vibrations that our reality is built upon.

But both the 440 and 432 are measured with a second, which is a made up unit.

thanks user

>Nazis did it
[Citation Needed]

>create more dissonance in the world

The Jewish composer Arnold Shoenberg is the one primarily responsible for this. He literally developed a system of music composition that makes it impossible to have pleasant harmonies. He called this the "liberation of dissonance". And it's not like his efforts were just for small audiences that are into avant-garde music, his influence was enormous. It's the sound of psychosis and horror.

youtube.com/watch?v=L_yCNlXjJGo

Also if you think Kanye was joking about Dragon Energy, think again.

Attached: 1496696355790.jpg (1180x1258, 416K)

Holy shit you people don't have the slightest idea what you're on about. 440 was just an arbitrary number that people decided to use to standardize tuning. Tuning wasn't standardized until the 19th or 20th century, depending on where you look. Everyone talking about dissonance doesn't know what that term means, because a single pitch can't be dissonant, you fucking morons. Are you all confusing this shit with some retarded Adam Neely video on temperament you didn't fucking understand? Fucking hell.

youtu.be/EKTZ151yLnk

The leaf is telling the truth.

Dissonance adds interest though, hence the role played by the Dominant chord in functional harmony. Music would be fairly one-dimensional otherwise.

>arbitrary number
If you actually think this you're fucking retarded. I doubt you do though, I'd wager you're kike shills

Dissonance in reference to the universe is detrimental to us on a subconscious level and if you think that makes things more interesting I don't even know what to tell you.

not really (((scientific))), but i like to believe frequencies can influence us more than we think

Attached: 1518036412954.png (602x641, 364K)

Mixing engineer here, ive recorded in both and the only time it comes in handy is if you have a singer who sings a little flat. Its like tuning a half of key down, in my opinion it loses alot of energy in the mix terrible for rock.

Attached: bass-players_o_1166976.jpg (640x589, 48K)

You have no idea what you're talking about. Holy shit.

>it's like tuning a half a key down
Taking a song and detuning it by 30 cents is not the same thing as recording an entire track with A=432

>retain 440 cycles
>redefine the second
Almonds activated

test

I didnt say it was same pay attention doofus, its "like" tuning flat not same thing. It makes mix flat and loses energy, if yiu were recording something like classical music it might be alright.

musician here. the reason "440" is a thing is complex, and most people mistake "tuning" for what is the universal sampling rate because CD's are 44,100 hz (44.1 khz).

fucking around with this rate and using 432, you are out of tune and instantly become a hippie faggot who believes in crystals and shit.

Look at these 2 kike shills pretending to know what they're talking about.

Tone escalation. Higher tuning makes the play sound "brighter". So you'd get orchestras pushing up the pitch to sound better.

>Yeah because the jews want to create as much dissonance as possible in the world in order to fuck our shit up.
Are you calling Wagner a jew

youtube.com/watch?v=1zw0uWCNsyw

youtube.com/watch?v=UyXxGK-hwh4

is right. The claim is not that 432 is a magical number. It could be any number if we measured frequencies differently. But some frequencies are the same (consonant), related by ratio (resonant), or just different (dissonant). The claim that A should equal 432 cycles per second only makes sense if there are some background frequencies that also vibrate at 432 cycles per second, so that it is resonant or even consonant with them. I don't know whether there are any such background frequencies, and I tend to be skeptical about this idea in general. But the arbitrariness of "432" and "seconds" is not the issue. It could be 2,063 cycles per schwop, and all that would matter is whether there is some other important thing that also vibrates at 2,063 cycles per schwop.

get a life dickhead

>Jow Forums
I made this oc for this thread, fucking mods

Attached: 369.png (1004x1368, 73K)

In terms of the resonant frequency exhibited by everything from subatomic particles to our planet rotating in it’s axis, 440 is dissonant relative to the prevailing “baseline” of reality itself.

Attached: A3BF1100-7A7E-413E-AD33-752BD04C891E.jpg (799x514, 147K)

I'm not so sure this is true...
Does anyone know definitively whether the second is based upon any foundational element of nature, or whether its purely arbitrary?

are these people are fucking retards

whoops slipped in another are lole!

You’re a parasite and a retard for utterly failing to make a valid argument armed with fact.

KYS, retard.

Attached: 6D4498C8-2B7D-49D3-B7EF-A4E52A6963B9.jpg (1199x675, 136K)