Am I scum for eating this regularly (2-3 a week)?

Am I scum for eating this regularly (2-3 a week)?

Attached: king menu.jpg (303x167, 18K)

You're wasting your money and eating unhealthy garbage, but that doesn't make you scum. You'd save money if you learned to cook even the most basic recipes though

no your just missing out

well you're creating demand for an industry that literally tortures animals to provide you food you don't actually need.
You may not care because "they're just animals".
You may not care because "hey everyone is doing it"
You may not care because you value your tonight's inner emptiness more important than dozens of cattles tore to death while still alive.
You may not care. and THAT's what makes you scum.

the absolute state of disney fags

Attached: 1112c.jpg (480x360, 19K)

i dunno about bongistan but Burger King is total shit over here in the states. So yea, you could be scum for giving those idiots your monies.

Dude I barely even love myself
why the fuck should I give a fuck about animals lmao

Funny memes, funny memes

better than mcdicks commie

How the fuck is it so cheap, OP? Where do you live? A Big Mac meal here will run you 12 USD.

Both are shit but mcdicks has more consistency.

that's mcdonalds you kike

Animals lives are worth much more than yours.

Burger King is actually slightly more expensive here.

Germany. We have "King of the month" which is only 4eur which is a normal Mcmenu with either big king, crispy chicken etc... depending on the month. A normal Big King, crispy chicken without menu is only 2eur. So yes I don't know how they did it but burger king became ridiculously cheap over here. McDonalds is still expensive as fuck.

Then go live amongst animals. Why are you here amongst us animal eaters you hate so much and consider inferior to animals. Makes no sense, go live in a pig pen and leave us alone.

How feminine is your penis? And yes you are scum they prob recognize you as well

Burger king is fucking garbage. Mcdonalds is so so. The only edible fast food is KFC, they actually use real meat instead of pink goo.

MMM I'M LOVING THIS CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI AND RICE *WITH SPICES*
WISH OP COULD ENJOY THIS INEXPENSIVE DELICIOUS AND TASTY MEAL HAHA OP IS A FAGGOT SCUM

way too expensive compared to taco bell / del taco

>This is unironically what manchildren think of cooking food at home

Very pathetic

Value is subjective, clearly neither I nor the billions of other pieces of shit that do the same things I do agree with you. At the end of the day, I don't care. And no matter how much you piss and moan not you or the screaming pigs living in their own shit piled atop one another...have the slightest power to change my mind or influence my actions. Stay mad.

Attached: 1496177883610.jpg (374x378, 29K)

Is the chicken parmesan there any good?

What can you make at home that doesn't take a whole goddamn afternoon? Pretty much nothing. Even grilling burgers takes about an hour, at least.

The fuck are you talking about dude.

No, not really.
Every day I eat fast food, go to the gym and cycle and I'm skelly

steak with peppercorn sauce
pan seared fish fillet with sauteed potatoes and salad
spaghetti with carbonara or red sauce and parmesan
sweet potato and bean chilli with rice
vietnamese noodle salad with chicken peanuts fried onions and herbs
chicken quesadillas
curry with lentil shrimps and coconut milk
there, all of these in 30 minutes

i eat wendy's every day during lunch at work. here's what i order:

- dave's double cheese burger, only cheese and lettuce
- grilled chicken sandwich, only cheese and lettuce
- french fries
- soda

yeah i should cut down on the fries, because they're cooked in unhealthy oil, but i get really hungry when i'm working.

BTW i get the chicken sandwich free because of a coupon that is always on the receipt

They don't understand because FOR THEM those things would take two hours.

When you never cook, and you don't know how things are made, and you don't know what most things in the kitchen are even called, and you don't know where most of the things you know the names for are kept, and you haven't done the shopping and don't know what's in the fridge or the pantry, and when you can't plan so you're missing something critical for everything you want to make so you have to go back to the store...cooking takes forever.

Being able to cook is like any other life skill: you have to have developed it by making a consistent effort over time and by staying organized. And robots can't do either of those things, because they're stupid and lazy.

>They don't understand because FOR THEM those things would take two hours.

most of those thins either don't taste all that great, or require additional kitchen things to purchase. keep in mind i try to be healthy, so i get every single nutrient i need for my day without forcing myself to eat these random things. health and nutrition is very, very important to me

here's what i'm going to cook later: beef tacos

ingredients:
- ground beef
- taco seasoning
- shredded cheese
- lettuce
- tortillas / taco shells

when i make potatoes, if i want to do it quick, i cut them into cubes and microwave them with coconut oil. takes about 8 minutes. then i drain the oil, and put shredded cheese on them and cover the container, so it melts onto them

most of that stuff is crappy

exception:
>chicken quesadillas

however, i bet you put some ingredients on it that i wouldn't. simple cheese, tortilla, and chicken would probably taste better than all the foliage and other fibrous nonsense that you'd insert into it, ruining the dish

wow that's so impressive
almost as good as my list of recipes

cereal and milk
grilled cheese sandwich
pb&j sandwich
instant ramen
fruit salad
mashed potatoes

haha anyone can learn to cook, they're just lazy and stupid unlike you and i

It's not that bad for you. Ignore what everyone else says. If you are not fat you can eat whatever the fuck you wanna eat.

You will likely die soon, but that's your problem.

Nah, just lazy and unwilling to cook. I'm the same, but mommy still cooks for me

>well you're creating demand for an industry that literally tortures anim
stopped here. suck my big meaty cock you tree hugger

Kfc is trash, popeyes is much better

You could make 2 or 3 burgers on the stove 5 minutes on each side. Takes a total of 15 minutes if you cut onions and peppers or cut lettuce and cheese to put on it

>tfw only eat once a day
>next time is 14 hours from now
I envy you fatties sometimes

Attached: 1538243626747.jpg (1200x800, 125K)

You can microwave oil?

Your heart and arteries must hate you.

Attached: 1553714484492.gif (689x720, 375K)

>- dave's double cheese burger, only cheese and lettuce
>- grilled chicken sandwich, only cheese and lettuce

If you can't pick just one of these, you deserve to be fat and alone

yep, i do it all the time

1 - i am not fat
2 - i am alone by choice, i have had sex multiple times
3 - the chicken sandwich is FREE. do you understand? FREE. but i must absolutely purchase another "premium sandwich" to get it
4 - i can't eat much in the morning so this is basically a brunch
5 - it's not even that much food! seriously. i also lift weights so i need that extra protein
6 - why should i deliberately eat less when i can eat more? makes 0 sense

>mom they killed cow again

Attached: JPEG_20190519_182743.png (1024x1010, 827K)

stop pulling statements out of your ass as an argument and slit your fucking throat if you love animals so much

It's fact you absolute faggot

My diet is mozerella sticks, pizza rolls, soup and sandwiches.

You'll save money just buying bread/meat/toppings and chips and making it at home.