Wtf why are men so subhuman? Explain this shit

Wtf why are men so subhuman? Explain this shit

Attached: cheating1new-w640.png (640x540, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/02/women-get-bored-sex-long-term-relationships/582736/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's like boomers just have this primal desire to ruin everything they touch

>subhuman
>human
>huMAN

Women cheat as much
They just lie about it

Looks like 80% of married 5 year olds are sluts.

Chart is fucking retarded, women taking all your shit and getting payed for eternity while going off to ride the cock carousel is the infinitely more disgusting form of cheating.

date INJT men we are the most loyal. you will have my absolute loyalty but I will expect absolute loyalty from you.

Why do women need to be beaten 5 times a day or else they want to fuck Jamal and waste their genetics sucking off a literal primitive sub-human species?

Faggot doesn't understand how women behave. Get real NPC, women don't care about the same things men care about. Men care about things like "loyalty" but women care instead about how powerful you are, which by your post would seem that you're pretty weak.

boomers are pieces of shit. they voted themselves all of the wealth and they are going to leave the younger generation holding the bags.

no shit it would be a one way street were women expect the man to make all of the scarifies and she makes none.

For every cheating man there's a women who slept with a married man

But that woman may not be married. That doesn't mean the cheating rate must be equal

Attached: 1509181931627.png (645x729, 80K)

that's not the idiotic point he was making, it was another one.
But just because a woman has had sex with him, that doesn't mean they knew he was married, or that they should give a shit about someone they've never met before--being complicit in someone else cheating it not the same as cheating on a partner who you should love and respect and not want to hurt.

just men men are more honest than women.
nothing to see here.

are those ages on the x axis? if so, only the 18-29 region matters anyway and they cheat more than men. this bitterness leads to men cheating more later in life. fax

You're just seeing the difference in value on the dating market of married men and married women as they grow older.
Notice women cheat more when they're at their youngest (most valuable) which makes sense.

ever notice how the wage gap really starts increasing as soon as women reach prime baby pooping age? wage gap is a fucking myth

There are two obvious reasons. Women lose value as they age so they're not going to cheat as much when they're older. This data is for people admitting that theyv'e cheated, an 80 year old that's going to die in a few years is going to be more willing to admit that he cheated. Also, it doesn't say anything about the current relationship, for all we know the older men are admitting that they cheated on the girlfriend they had over 60 years ago.

women age like milk
their opportunities to fuck around behind their husbands backs dry up very quickly
and when they do cheat, do you really think they're gonna admit it and risk losing their husbands income?

Attached: 1416428877659.gif (320x238, 553K)

Women's interest in sex wanes very fast, couple of years into the marriage and chances are you're getting dutiful starfish sex once a month. Divorce is pretty much suicide, so the only solution for these men is to cheat.
Being an incel is bad enough, but can you imagine being a married incel? Yeah, no wonder guys might cheat.

so, you think everyone would cheat if given the chance? disgusting. 80 year old men don't have any "market value" yet they cheat 2-3 times more often than their wives do.

but the graph on the op that you just responded to literally proves you wrong, how are you so delusional?

Women's sex drive actually peaks in their mid-30s. IIRC it's because that's the last chance they've got to have children.

>the cheating gap widens in favor of men as they grow older
not surprised

Dont ever get married, just work on yourself and travel with younger women. Women love to travel, its probably the easiest way to get young women to do whatever you want in bed all things equal.

>he's a cheater
kek, no surprise from this board

>% who reported having sex with someone other than spouse
>reported

Their sex drive in general, perhaps. Their interest in sex with their partners has been studied to drop fast, though. Couple of years into a relationship and they aren't feeling it anymore.

theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/02/women-get-bored-sex-long-term-relationships/582736/

i would theorize that it's because women have more opportunities when younger, men have to work harder to gain those opportunities and then get stuck in a marriage just when they start to have the kind of options women did when they were young and single, so they cheat more

However I don't even think that's it, assuming this graph isn't bullshit. The numbers really aren't significantly different for men and women until you hit 50+. I think it's probably just menopause and kids killing women's sex drive compared to men at that age. And then at 80+ it's literally just that lots more old men are dead and the remaining ones have tons of options if they want that dusty poontang.

are you retarded or just a troll? its hard to tell at this point

first of all
>reported

secondly, it's higher among females in the age range that actually matters

thirdly, NICE trips desu my dude

obvious bait but i will bite anyways, women cheat lessoften because they would get divorced as soon as possible to get 50 of your shit and fuck other men, so they dont count towards this.
men don't want to lose most of their shit and have another tax on their salaries so they stay married and fuck other women.

Lol
>men only start cheating more once the woman gets older
>women cheat a bunch when they're younger and hot
Really solidifies why I just wouldn't invest in an older women emotionally

>young woman marries older man
>he's attracted to her only because she's young and attractive
>she gets old and becomes less attractive
>he cheats
Literally just marry someone your own age and you won't have this problem because he'll actually be into for reasons other than the fact that you're young.