Why don't they create a localized version of the Japanese incest game shows in America...

Why don't they create a localized version of the Japanese incest game shows in America? Surely HBO or Cinemax would roll the dice for the ratings it would generate

Attached: download.jpg (290x174, 7K)

these are so fucking hot, they should do an american verison for sure

>incest on a major platform
Imagine the witch-hunt and lynching of said platform by the media.

Incest is such a borderline mainstream taboo this is a real possibility

i just want more eng subs for javs. ive found a decent amont of korean subs for some of the popular ones but fuck i dont want to learna new language just to jerk off to jav pixelated shit

Attached: 1523540458524.png (540x339, 162K)

GoT has incest and no one bats an eye

Game of Normies doesn't count

>Game of Normies doesn't count

why

incest in a world set in fantasy/medieval worlds is different plus ot goes ouf of the way to show how kind of wierd incest is. what a shitty show

Because it's a fiction set in a medieval era

They always say "lol it's so gross!" and it is basically set in a mythological setting and not modern life

>They always say "lol it's so gross!"

kek, I read this in a pumpkin spice voice

Attached: 84230918420984098.jpg (400x386, 25K)

These can't be real can they? They're just actors right?

but they actually look related...

True. One of those cuck countries, can't remember if it was in the UK, Germany or France, made one about choosing a partner by stripping them naked except for the face, so who knows how worse normal television can get.

>they should do an american verison for sure

so everyone would be fucking fat or what

All Japanese people look alike, user

But really, it shouldn't be that hard to find actors that like vaguely related. How's the game set up? Is there any actual sex involved? Is it on public TV? I don't know much about Japanese culture except that they're pretty liberal with things like that. I'm thinking they have to draw a line somewhere but then again they have beastiality

normies will watch the most gross shit imaginable tho
the "grossness" is part of the appeal

>le fat yankie meme

Hard to say famalam

I work in tourism and american tourists are literally the fattest by a far margin

That just isn't true. Normies hate anything but the most vanilla of fetishes