Do you ever dream of this man?

Do you ever dream of this man?

Attached: IMG-20180426-WA0029.jpg (558x338, 21K)

Should I tell someone if I have?

No, but his face is pretty ugly. I'd like to take a piss on it.

I dream of fugging touhous.

Attached: image.jpg (582x725, 251K)

I guess, I read that many people have several encounters with this subject through dreams. Several people are in different parts of the world and swear never to have seen this man.

it's always creeped me out that i look almost exactly like that guy... I'm not going to post a pic because obvious reasons but it's an absolutely eerie similarity just take my word for it

i'm probably the literal antichrist also but that's beside the point

do you mean hugging?

No fucking

Do you fags remember what dream niggas look like?

i remember a pic from the net. saw it recently. looks exactly like him

i dont sleep

Only my well known people have defined faces in my dreams, the rest are either doll looking (generally celebrities) or never show it.

Don't you get tired?

this meme is so dead

then why bump the thread you double nigger

Attached: 1238115463239.jpg (340x506, 88K)

My girlfriend has dreamed of him a couple of times, I did once too but i`m not sure, we talked about him, turns out it`s just a face thats most likely to be imagined as creepy when sleeping

Al Capone.

I have very vivid dream and I always remember them. Never seen this guy in my life.

this thing really spooked me, i heard its a hoax though. I've never seen him before and I doubt many others have, its a false memory kind of thing.

Attached: e11375c037043e4318e126c26df25844.jpg (850x1190, 148K)

It's not a false memory if he's real

I think its one of those things where people go "well i've never seen him but it really makes me think, perhaps everyone else sees him and I'm in the minority that doesn't, spooky"

always

I have never had homosexual relationships or even fantasies. But I dream about having sexing with this man all the time. I must admit he has a lot of imagination and he pleases me. Sometimes when I wake up I discover I have had a nocturnal emission

damn u ugly

yes i'm aware of that

Attached: your mom on the left bottom.png (225x225, 76K)

top tier shitpost

no

have you ever dreamt this mann?

Attached: 1514817960005.png (736x736, 46K)

YES!!! WHO IS IT??? Jesus...?