Girls keep trying to friend zone me even when i show no interest in them

>be me
>get first job
>coworker who i work with the most is a girl my age
>shes a complete normal fag and out of my league and has a boyfriend
>know i have no chance of ever being with her so i talk to her as little as possible
>never talk to her about anything other than work or formalities
>most of the time i am outright mean to her, tell her i have work to do anytime she tries to start a conversation
>she sometimes comes to me complaining about her boyfriend being mean to her looking for me to take her side and i deliberately take her boyfriend's side every time
>when she calls herself ugly fishing for a compliment i say shes right and she is ugly
>this morning my other coworker gave me a breakfast burrito but i am allergic to one of the ingredients so i left it for someone else to eat
>normal fag girl comes in and sees the burrito and thinks i specifically left it for her
>"that's so sweet user thank you! but just to be clear user i have a boyfriend so i only think of you as my good friend :)"
is this like the female version of establishing dominance? its genuinely outrageous. its like they are addicted to it, even when i make it clear that i do not want to be her boyfriend or her friend she still tries to friend zone me. after shitting on her this entire time i perform one neutral act that could be considered friendly and she literally pounces on the opportunity to tell me i have no chance with her.

Attached: 1557727470472.png (894x773, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Uctf4SAmBLw?t=530
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its just some thot living in her own self absorbed delusional world, its nothing to get worked up about really, i wouldnt even care about it if i were you

>>"that's so sweet user thank you! but just to be clear user i have a boyfriend so i only think of you as my good friend :)"
but why aren't you telling her right away when she says that that you are not interested in her, and that you don't find it amusing that she says those things, because it might make others believe that you are interested

seriously

Attached: imagine.png (1312x1600, 472K)

Dude get a fucking life. Who cares if she has a boyfriend, treat her with respect.

You might be a homosexual and don't know it yet, women can tell these things easily and they view you as one of the girls, it's not a bad thing you could talk about cute men and who has a hung dick

go back to pleddit you faggit

>Dude get a fucking life. Who cares if she has a boyfriend, treat her with respect.
lol

>calls girl ugly and is deliberately a dick to her
>gets "friendzoned" once and his entire world is destroyed, feels the need to complain about it on Jow Forums
this is you, op. have a good look at yourself

This, set the record straight next time this happens OP.
But make sure there's at least one other person in the room that will take your side if she's a bitch and goes to HR saying you raped her or something. Make sure you're within sight of any security cameras as well, if you can.

>t. OP's coworker

idiot. you're supposed to completely ignore the fact that she exists.

>>calls girl ugly and is deliberately a dick to her
>>gets "friendzoned" once and his entire world is destroyed, feels the need to complain about it on Jow Forums
>this is you, op. have a good look at yourself
why are you guys shitting all over this dude just because he is in deep love with this girl

Here's a cheat code

Instead of letting the girl friend zone you, you friend zone her first. This confuses the femoid and subconsciously sends her into an arms race for your attention.

>star conversation with a girl
>she mentions her bf within 20 seconds even though i never tried to make a move on her

>fast forward one week
>find out she doesn't have a bf

i'm definitely shooting up that place next month

>this entire time i perform one neutral act that could be considered friendly and she literally pounces on the opportunity to tell me i have no chance with her.
lol,
dude just lol at her, and go about your life.

i try ignoring this one coworker and she always resorts to being a passive aggressive bitch

>treat her with respect.

Not OP, but why?

This

I had similar issues at my workplace. There were a 2 girls that I tried to hit on, but rejected me. They weren't direct about it, but it took me a while to get that I had to back off. Then I tried to ignore them, but then they through a fit that I wasn't talking to them anymore. Why is it that it's always the guy's job to be direct?

>becoming friends with a girl
Fuck a bunch of that. All your conversations will be about her past relationships and her periods and other faggy stuff like that. Girls aren't meant to be our friends.

I only become friends with weird girls and the virgin ones.

That's how they get you, user. Don't fall for the vaginal Jew's trick.

They're all weird and none is virgin.

Id probably just reply with some cutting sarcasm

Holy shit so glad you told me i was just finishing writing up my love letter to you but i guess i dont have to finish it anymore

She found OP's weak point kek

i've never had this problem, but the majority of my female friends are asian

She's just an imbecile. Just tell it to her face that you're not interested.

"that's so sweet user thank you! but just to be clear user i have a boyfriend so i only think of you as my good friend :)"
God if I were you I would have told her that I had no interest in her romantically and that's she's a complete moron who thinks too highly of herself

>She's a WOMAN dude you have to RESPECT her oh my god how dare someone disrespect a girl goddammit
Kys

Damn my first reaction to her telling me that would be yelling FUCK and kicking over a trash can before saying that I'm just joking. What a shitty position she put you in. Females can be autistic too, but since they're females it's generally overlooked

>tfw have so little interaction with females i don't even have experience being friendzoned

it would be nice to have a female friend, r-r-right?

>new job
>6/10 female co-worker
>very talkative
>single
>not really interested in her, just glad I finally found a coworker that I don't hate the guts of
>she always starts conversations that we can never finish because we're interrupted by some customer
>ask her out for a coffee just to talk about all the things she's eager to talk about
>she literally says "no way"
>few days later she goes out with another coworker
It's when I realized that when you're not attractive, all female coworkers want from you is to make them feel less bored at work.

>no way
What the fuck? Did you follow up on that and ask her why she was so blunt?

youtu.be/Uctf4SAmBLw?t=530
You should have told her it was free.

modern women are psychotic pieces of shit, more at 11

i swear sometimes they do it because they're projecting the fact that they're attracted to men who are taken, so they think if they mention that they have a husband or boyfriend 500 times itl make me wanna like her

also because if you know they're taken then they can shift some of the blame onto you if you fuck them, and think its your fault for making her cheat since you knew she was taken and women have no responsibility for any of their actions because they're children

No. To be honest, we were talking about the stuff we do when we're not at work and here's how the conversation went:
>"I go home and put on my pajamas and just chill until I fall asleep, I never go out"
>"So there's no way for us to get a cup of coffee sometime?"
>"No way..."
Maybe I should have said something when she told me she went out with that other coworker. I probably will someday. I just get mad thinking about it.

You are a smart guy user, you've been doing great.
>is this like the female version of establishing dominance?
I have no other explanation. Maybe they just don't know what a friend is?

Learn from her, who puts up with your shitty attitude with a smile on her face
She's not trying to "friend zone" you, she's being friendly.

>She's not trying to "friend zone" you, she's being friendly.

What if he doesn't want to be friends? What's up with this entitlement to friendship?