Would you be able to date and love a 2/10? Or does she need to meet a certain looks level criteria?

Would you be able to date and love a 2/10? Or does she need to meet a certain looks level criteria?

Attached: roastie.png (609x494, 470K)

no, I couldn't date a 2/10 or a fatty.

I could date an average girl tho

2-3s are getting dick easily so what do you mean

Define 2/10

As in give me pics

I tried and failed. I know it sounds shallow but there is no point dating a woman who you are not physically attracted to. At that point why not just date a man? You will still won't be attracted to him but at least he will probably be an interesting person. Ugly girls still have no personality, there's no upside.

She needs to be a 5 or 6 minimum. I dont care about body as long as it is reasonable.

Yes. I can't get it up, afraid to be seen in public with them.

he said date not relationdick aka toot it and boot it

Attached: youreagoof.gif (511x512, 105K)

Any girl below a 7/10 isn't worth dating because having a girlfriend always brings additional responsibilities, drama, financial obligations, etc into life and in my opinion if the girl isn't attractive I'm happier just being single.

A lot of the young robots on this board bring up constantly how much easier life is for women, and it is all true, but once you reach your upper 20s and beyond you realize that so long as you have money, there's always going to be some way for you to get hot bitches to do shit for/to you. As long as I maintain a decent job and live within my means I really don't need a girlfriend at all anymore. Sometimes I think I'd want one, but I know damn well that if I did have one life would still be shitty and full of problems. And I have actually, personally turned down offers to be the boyfriend of overweight women, it's just not worth it. In fact, since I live alone, have money, and am in decent shape I COULD have a gf, but high standards.

Attached: 1558908378995.jpg (3264x2448, 1.6M)

Man you guys are fucked up. Yes im literally 2/10 even 1/10 but I want to find someone to be with.

I don't think that's true about money. I'm not rich by any means, but I'm 31 and make 6 figures and am still completely invisible to women, even unattractive ones.

Post pic. I promise not to be mean. Cross my heart.

Add me on discord and send pic user

anonio#0873

2/10 is pretty much any ogre or goblin female, real nasty with an unkempt pussy.

I already know im ugly. No need for further speculation. Post your pic since you wont date ugly people.

That simply means you haven't learned how to USE that money to your advantage. Go on seekingarrangements and buy a premium account, message some girls and tell them that and I gaurentee you within 72 hours you'll be banging an attractive girl under 22 years old. I've done it multiple times and I live in the USA. Not to mention massage parlors which you can pay for a rubmaps.com account to scout out which ones are the good ones. Aside from that, you can literally find girls on Jow Forums who will text you daily and make you feel like you have a girlfriend for less than 100 dollars a week. I've met up with and had sex with two girls off of Jow Forums personally as well, and I'm looking to fuck a third one soon.

Before anyone calls me a normie, I want to remind you guys how long a decade is. I was once a 20 year old obese NEET living in my parents house too. At some point, most people just can't take that anymore. Even if it takes you 4, 5, or even 6 years, you'll have to change.

I'm not about to post my pic on Jow Forums lol

Add me on discord ozeu#3061

i have no idea what a 2/10 looks like

Attached: carville.png (488x368, 268K)

Oh, one more thing I forgot to add since I hit the character limit. You said you're invisible to women. This implies to me that you think being rich will make them attracted to you. It won't make them attracted to you, it will just make them put up with you and do what you want for a price. The bottom line is that if a bitch is bent over in your bed with your dick inside her who gives a shit what she thinks of you?

If you're asking how to actually find love and affection, that's something I cannot help you with. It seems like that's out of our control. A bad personality, bad genetics, bad social skills, whatever it is, if we are this old and in this condition we are probably beyond love. But we certainly aren't beyond sex and let me tell you, women are going to use us all our lives. I'm going to use them too. They can have my resources, as long as I get what I want too.

Attached: 1530386920546.jpg (1500x2000, 1.33M)

enjoy having to settle for some psycho roastie with endless entitlement after she traps you with a kid and the existential threat of child support

or having literally half your money stolen for 18 years

this is why men dont give a shit about money or contributing to society anymore, nothing is good enough for these hoes

Who is she user I need the source?

Yes, I understand my only real path forward is prostitution and that's what I'll likely have to do once I've finished paying off all my debts and then have a ton of free income to do whatever with. Most of the time though I'd rather just jerk off because dealing with women is unpleasant.

Fortunately I had a vasectomy a few years ago so never have to worry about that.

It hasn't happened yet, and in the event it does, so be it. Being a father and a provider would at least give some purpose to life other than endless nihilism and hedonism. The greatest pleasures I get to experience are eating food and having an orgasm. Unless I die in some unforeseen way I still have over four decades more of this shit most likely. It's boring as shit.

I'm not saying I want a kid though, I don't, but if it did happen then eh, whatever. If you don't think money is valuable these days you're being delusional. It can unironically solve almost every problem. I'm a loser that's been coming to this website all these years, I'm still ugly and awkward and everything else I've always been but thanks to money I can afford ample amounts of drugs and I've had my penis inside several legitimate 10/10 girls. Not to mention it's because of money that I don't have to deal with my parent's bullshit ever again.

Like I said, it may take many years, but you have to change

>Most of the time though I'd rather just jerk off because dealing with women is unpleasant.

We don't have to really deal with them under our circumstances. You talk to them like it's a business transaction, it's actually pretty empowering. You don't really have to actually make them like you or be impressed by you. You just have to have what they want, money, and let it be known that you can give it to them.

I met this girl on seekingarrangements and I literally never spoke to her outside of texting to arrange a time and a place, the entire relationship was predicated on doing what I wanted to do, and when I was done we both went about our lives.

One thing though, don't ever convince yourself a girl you're paying actually likes you. It's way, way too easy for guys like us to fall under that spell. You have to resist it. It's cost me thousands of dollars. Always remember that these girls are using you no matter what they do or say and don't ever get too comfortable.

Attached: 8619.jpg (406x480, 218K)

Are girls on that site actually real? It seems too easy for it to be something like AshleyMadison where there's 0 real women on the site since it looks like men have to pay like $80/mo to be on it.

Think the worst a women can get is 7
2-3/10 women seems impossible

I've met three girls on there and yes they are real. I told you to buy a premium account because that gives them confidence that you're also a real person and that you have money to burn. There's a big difference between stuff you pay for and places that are free where you try to find a girl that likes you for free just because you are so nice and special and handsome. It's 100 for a premium seeking account but you'll just have to trust me and eat that cost if you want pussy. There's no other way.

You can always go back to the free online dating sites and spend two hours messaging 65 different obese women just to have every single one of them ignore you if you prefer to not spend money.

Looks like you can't even message them without a premium account. What is the general going price you've paid for these women?

She must be at least a 6/10. Yes, even if I'm a 1/10 I still can only love attractive women.