What was your best year

what was your best year
when does the fun begin?
t. 18 yo

Attached: Untitled-2.png (554x553, 93K)

unjust yourself ASAP. the years will start to pass scarily quickly from now on and you will wonder where the fuck the time went

t. 24 year old

If you're ugly those years will never come, so it's best you don't user. Serve the Lord user, life will be over soon.

best doesn't mean good for me

Attached: 15488720831160.png (482x427, 79K)

>Nearly 22
>Realize the so called best years have been and gone

I'm 30 and still waiting

I'm 23. Lately it's being the best, honestly.
Got a gf, young enough to have plenty of energy, work enough to have money and thus relative freedom.

High school was the worst. More pressure than ever, both bad and strict/annotying teachers, chads and stacies everywhere, and I was a virgin

somewhere between age three and age six.
I'm 28 now and have had sex, relationships, adventures, etc. none of it as good as playing with sticks and staying outside all day when parents were at work.

14-16 were my best years, but more recently 20 was pretty good for me. As an adult, the good years are good because you don't suffer. Good years were fun and memorable when you were a kid with no responsibilities. Try to enjoy yourself while you still can. You're very close to the mark where you can't get away with that anymore.
t. 22 year old

If you weren't have any fun up to this point then it doesn't get better
T.19 yo

Attached: 1538670834379.png (498x594, 122K)

It's sickening how quickly time flies. I think it's the fact that once you're out of school, each day just becomes a repeat of the last. You work a job you don't really enjoy so your brain goes on NPC mode until the weekend, when you can finally be awake and actually live. We're running on autopilot for 5 days of our lives and only living for 2. Then you wonder where time's gone.

A frankly bizarre series of events resulted in me being thrust into a normalfag lifestyle that ultimately lasted for about a year. Had 3 gfs, made out with dozens of other girls, almost lost my virginity, spent every day with friends. As time went on I couldn't hide my power level, and whatever black magic was making me look like the cool kid started to fade away and people started ignoring me

Pretty much. We are basically trading our lifetime for money. Wonder why people are stingy or selfish with their money? Because it's actually their time. And they ain't gonna get it back.

when i was 13-15 girls would literally sexually assault me, grab my dick, kiss me before knowing my name, etc. i couldnt believe it and ignored it all because it was too fast for me to deal with.

now i dont even fucking exist to them

things become so automatic that you stop remembering anything. you start having episodes of amnesia because it took no thought to do anything, so mentally, you werent even there

so you go through life not even fucking remembering what the hell you're doing at all then one day look back and realize its all fucking over

I refuse to believe this even though I believe this.

get your shit together my dude. the faster you do that, the faster the good times come. i waited too long. it's just starting to turn around for me and i'm 28.

My early childhood was nearly ideal. Things weren't awful for me in middle school or most of high school, but I definitely had that "I'm the protagonist of a great adventure"-vibe before puberty showed up. Friends, supportive family, good grades, safe neighborhood, good health, fun hobbies, etc.

Coming to terms with that part of my life being behind me was rough stuff during my late teens/early adulthood, I think.

when I was 15, actually had friends and a girl who was interested in me (but I was too scared of fucking it up to act). t. 20 year old.

Oh, forgot to mention. I'm 28 now. 18-23 was fucking bleak. 24-25 was pretty good since I allowed myself to start leaving the basement and seeing people again (also taking college seriously). 26+ hasn't been great so far, but far from the worst my life has been. Just been hard establishing and maintaining a social circle.

Best year was 6th grade. I used to be very outgoing and at some point I became anxious and afraid. I think most of my problems currently are caused by this attitude. I now seek to emulate my 6th grade self in hopes that I can recapture some of that happiness.

Attached: 1558792185273.png (605x716, 736K)

In my 30...I suggest you book it! to find a hobby, a job, and some roommates.

Best years for me were 17-19, with 12th grade being by far the best time of my life. I actually enjoyed school since I only had 4 classes, all with great teachers. I also had friends in my classes and lunch, so I wasn't lonely either.
I also had so much homework, but homework that I enjoyed, and as such I was able to avoid the computer and vidya.
I also enjoyed music so much back then, and was finding all sorts of new stuff that I really enjoyed.

Now though, I'll never be able to be that happy again since it's impossible to recreate the circumstances that created those happy times.
Even music rarely satisfies me now.