Sup Jow Forums

sup Jow Forums

have you heard the tale of Simon of Trent?

he's the kid in the pic getting a piece of his dick cut off and stabbed by jews. The painting is from 1493.

(If anyone else has 15th century art to share please do so)

So about Simon. He was a 2-3 year old child that lived in the Italian city of Trent, approximately from 1472-1475.

Simon went missing one day, presumed to be kidnapped.

Where his body was found is disputed, some say it was found in a ditch, but...

According to one historian, Simon's body was found in a bloody mess after being the victim of a ritual murder in the cellar of a jewish home.

the jews in the town were accused of using a young christian boy in jewish religious rites. cutting off his foreskin, stabbing holes in his body, and letting the blood drain into containers to be used in these religious rites.

even with historical dispute of what happened to the boy, it is clear he died, and there is good historical evidence that records the persecution of the jewish families that lived in the town. they were arrested, tortured for confessions (even though confessions under torture are unreliable), and then executed (except for the jewish women).

this whole debacle spread a wave of anti-jewish sentiment across europe.

it wasn't long after that Martin Luther wrote negatively about jews (including a 60,000 word work "On the Jews and Their Lies").

From ML:

>In addition to cutting off the foreskin of a male child, the Jews force the skin back on the little penis and tear it open with sharp fingernails... Thus they cause extra ordinary pain to the child, without and against the command of God, so that the father, who should really be happy over the circumcision... weeps as his child's cries pierce his heart.

what do you think about historical anti-jewish sentiment, Jow Forums?

Attached: 0jih656knjkn.jpg (924x786, 405K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XwZiQyFaAs0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have.
Didn't the king at the time hate the kikes so much after that he sent them packing?

Attached: Jews made Tinder.jpg (1024x2118, 344K)

wow, jews really are the sons of satan

oh and dont forget this

Attached: 1558983898439.jpg (928x8800, 1.78M)

Martin Luther's quote is entirely factual. Jews even today do this and it is openly admitted by them.

Regardless of whether Jews in Trent actually killed Simon, the facts of their child abuse was as indisputable in 1475 as it is today. The only miscarriages of justice are the specific they were actually tried for and the apparent pardon for woman Jews.

this is called blood libel

Attached: br.jpg (748x421, 15K)

and it isn't a "anti-semitic conspiracy theory" it's a heavily documented phenomena

i wholeheartedly recommend you get the blood sucked out of ur dick by a rabbi, user.

Attached: 78h8h.png (500x600, 161K)

my god, jews are fucking sick

Yea it's a " please don't kidnap our children an ritually sacrifice them"

>the apparent pardon for woman Jews.
I think the women argued that the rituals were strictly male matters and that they had nothing to do with it... kinda makes sense, women were more like property back then, they didn't have a say in anything, really.

look at this pic, user. look at the jew in the top left, with his little flip phone out, taking a picture. do you think he jacked off to the pic?

Attached: 6481345.jpg (1024x684, 116K)

>look at this pic, user. look at the jew in the top left, with his little flip phone out, taking a picture. do you think he jacked off to the pic?

good find user, this is going in my jew hate folder

>that 16 year old is attracted
you sick fuck, I'm going to slowly torture you until you die
>but goldberg over there is literally sucking a baby's dick
omg u anti-semite

are we talking about circumcision again?

das juden is coming for ur foreskin, user.

Attached: gwee4yeghy.jpg (320x660, 54K)

>this is called blood libel
Doesn't libel have to be a falsehood?

We should start one of these threads everyday.

Attached: images (1).jpg (203x248, 8K)

shit talking die juden is funny and all but i'm going to take a moment to post an educational video about the practice of circumcision.

youtube.com/watch?v=XwZiQyFaAs0

Attached: ivjonlye0ox21.jpg (720x404, 74K)

l cant watch these, theyre too rage inducing

Attached: 1546312951017.jpg (800x732, 72K)

What happens in the video?

I can't watch it either

it's quite a long vid, 1hr and some change. a lot of information there... i'll talk about some interesting bits. it covers evolution of humans, purpose of the foreskin, then the origin of circumcision, through the centuries until modern day.

first recorded evidence of circumcision is ancient Egyptians, for certain priests to be close to the Pharaohs and the Gods.

it spread to certain Semitic tribes, areas of north Egypt through the levant, probably up to what is now syria? we think it was a rite of passage, to display your devotion to the tribe for eternity or something. It was much easier to die from circumcision back then, so it was a big sign of devotion. Then abrahamic religion happened and it was included in the Torah to devote your soul to God or something. anyway now muslims and jews do it, which is why the highest concentration of circumcision occurs in majority muslim and jewish countries, but the outlier is the USA at almost 70-90% because at one point some crazy shit happened int he 1850s with anti-masturbation scholars and quack doctors (and used to be australia for a bit and canada 50%, uk in the 1950s very briefly, but there has been a downturn in them all except usa the least)

an interesting part about the ancient world was in ancient Greece. the greeks liked to walk around naked, and only ethnic land owning male greeks could participate in politics and upper society (merchant/trade opportunities?). So jews who wanted to participate needed to blend in. They created these tools called Pondus Judaeus, pic related, to try and "uncircumcise" themselves. I have no idea how they work, they probably tried to tie what little skin they had left onto the smaller ball and let gravity do its thing. Back then circumcision cut off much less foreskin than today. The greeks thought circumcision was an abomination, lambasted it in art, were heavily critical of it, etc...

my bad yo forgot the pic of the Pondus Judaeus

Attached: 1xPd1J_fTJG65cT7o-1Ssrg.jpg (939x444, 53K)

there's several papers from the 1800s mentioned in the talk that say some crazy shit about the benefits of circumcision

the one i think ya'll will get the most kick out of is

P.C. Remondino MD, "Questions of the day: Negro rapes and their social problems", National Popular Review, Vol. 4, January 1894, p. 3-6

Dr. Remondino here essentially says "circumcising blacks prevents them from raping white women"

something about how it will take away the lustful bliss of sexual pleasure from the act and will discourage them from doing it.

the talk also discusses the anatomy of the penis (sensitive nerve endings of foreskin, etc...), how an uncut dick fits in a vagnia vs a cut dick, dicks on other primates (humans are apes), anthropological views, evolutionary views, scientific views, the wacky unscientific medical ideas of the 1800s (like the negro raping white women thing), what can go wrong during a circumcision (there is a pic of a poor baby's dick being pure black, burnt inside out from a cautery injury, had to amputate, lucky baby didn't die).

also talks about the biased HIV study conducted in Africa, and the problems with it, and how the researchers still concluded "you should have sex with a condom" or "get circumcised and have sex with a condom" but all the news reported 50% decrease in HIV even though it went from like, 1% of hiv to 1.50% of hiv (not exact numbers im giving). but anyway, there were loads of problems the study didn't account for, and the results aren't reliable anyway.

talks about std rates in europe vs usa, lower in europe and higher in usa. europe doesn't circumcise, usa does.

finishes with human rights versus religion freedom. has a good argument, says if you think your god wants u to cut part of ur dick off, you have that right, but you do not have the right to do it to another human being without heir consent. ur religious freedom does not allow you to use ur childs body as an arena to prove ur religious devotion.

Attached: 020203faf.jpg (924x681, 133K)

based, red pilled, checked, and witnessed

Jews historically, and to a lesser extent in the west today have always been their own group with their own loyalties and agendas. With this comes the emotional detachment for and from the Christian majority of Europe. To simplify everything, I would say for the most part that as an outside minority it makes sense that they were persecuted, especially with their reputation as money lenders. On the flip side, it also instilled the importance of the relationship between clannishness and survival. I don't think the Jews especially liked Christian's, but they weren't in the position to act on their dislike.

how did this happen?
WOMEN SHOULD NOT REPRESENT US GENTLEMEN

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-27 at 9.45.40 PM.png (703x439, 145K)

>something about how it will take away the lustful bliss of sexual pleasure from the act and will discourage them from doing it.
It's pretty disturbing how recently circumcision was done with the open intention of controlling sexuality

She's trans, she's subject to MGM just as much as any other male.

theryn meyer?? THERYN FUCKING MEYER??? ffs lads

Attached: 1415132059242.jpg (250x250, 5K)

allies are allies

if feminists want to preach the wrongs of chopping off part of the male penis, fine. it's a good thing.

Attached: 76yyftt67.jpg (960x960, 117K)

I mean her name is theryn meyer, I just hope she isnt a plant to subvert the movement

oh shes trans and preaching to the world about the problematic elements of circumcision, that certainly all adds up.
>thisfuckingtimeline
kek

women should not be heading male rights organizations, thats a fucking joke period, transfag or not who gives a fuck? being a transfag makes it even worse honestly.

what's wrong with her name?

after some research it seems she pissed people off and got banned from twitter for being anti-sjw

Attached: 08ENQZY.png (812x515, 404K)

>Yea, you got me. And I would have gotten away with it to if it wasn't for you meddlin'...

>Wait... what? F-Fred, what are yo doing man? Hands off man, I'm serious, quit playing Fred.

>Fred, I beg you... On my immortal soul, please, don't do it Fred... No.... PLEASE!!! FRED!!!

>AAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGHHHHGDOHMDHOPO!OO!@!!!!!!

Attached: jhbjk7877hh.jpg (666x666, 49K)

i'm curious does anyone here believe in deities anyway?

Attached: creates-foreskins-demands-circumcision.jpg (499x499, 120K)

>AS if feminists want to preach the wrongs of chopping off part of the male penis,
FTFY

ok she's OK ive been convinced

Not believing in God is for homosexuals.

>being a transfag makes it even worse honestly.
Why? What's wrong with someone on the oppressed side of the unfairness of penis mutilation issue being against it, same as a cis male?

She's not that anti-SJW, iirc she's dating an SJW transgirl.

i like your input. i guess i never thought about them kind of being an isolated island culture surrounded by people not in their group.

it would definitely cause the majority to view them as "others" and outsiders even though they might be living in the same towns/cities. which would lead to easy ways to form pogroms. i guess they do have a unique history of immigrating to various areas around europe and keeping distinct culture and rituals.

if shit hits the fan it would be easy to blame and target them. hey, look! those weird dick choppers are to blame! get 'em, everyone! rabble rabble rabble

Attached: hang.png (1256x706, 1.7M)

all homosexuals are atheist, the sooner a person learns this the better

Ill say it one more time, just for you
Women should never ever be allowed to REPRESENT MEN in a group for MENS ADVOCACY.
If you cant understand why it makes it even worse that its a transfag, you really must be green.

bruh if you're not going to explain yourself just shush lol. when someone asks you 'why?' you don't just repeat what you already said... you elaborate. it's called a conversation.

Attached: 3NgIRc4.jpg (846x1200, 232K)

Stop being retarded. SOMEBODY WITH A PENIS is representing PEOPLE WITH PENISES and advocating for PEOPLE WITH PENISES.

Explain why you're rather a PERSON WITH A VAGINA speaks for PEOPLE WITH PENISES.

A person who made a decision to LARP as a woman after cutting off their penis is not a person who has a single right to orchestrate one iota of any part of Mens Advocacy. Sorry.

>Women should never ever be allowed to REPRESENT MEN
>A person who made a decision to LARP as a woman
Which one is it?

For the record, circumcision is actually worse if you're trans. As well as ever problem you'd have with it if you were cis, it also reduces the quality of your SRS (vagina surgery) because there's less material to work with and it also makes your girlpenis less comfortable if you don't have SRS because HRT (girl pills) make your penis shrink, which can get painful if you've got too little skin there to start with. Just to put things in perspective for you guys!

clearly both women and tranfags should not be representing mens advocacy

you've failed to provide a reason why

probably because you don't have a good reason

good night to you

Attached: 5454.gif (220x165, 1.96M)

the reason is because Men - Need - To - Represent - Themselves and have a solidified identity. That isnt the business of women or transfags to represent men who can represent themselves. Or maybe apparently they cant because they are being cucked this much?

there's nothing stopping men's advocacy groups lead by men to exist alongside some groups with women (trans or otherwise) in leadership roles too.

why can't everyone look out for and take care of each other?

regardless of sex and ethnicity.

because women do not seek the interest of men, they seek dominion over them. so it is when men cant give them what they want, which is to be held in dominion by men.

wet behind the ears r9k

why do i even lurk here?

pretty sure both of you are wearing variations of pic related and it's fucking hilarious

Attached: D7l_wMLU8AATt9K.jpg (1242x1620, 249K)

But user circumcision was different back then.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision
Alexander the Great conquered the Middle East in the 4th century BCE, and in the following centuries ancient Greek cultures and values came to the Middle East. The Greeks abhorred circumcision, making life for circumcised Jews living among the Greeks (and later the Romans) very difficult. Antiochus Epiphanes outlawed circumcision, as did Hadrian, which helped cause the Bar Kokhba revolt. During this period in history, Jewish circumcision called for the removal of only a part of the prepuce, and some Hellenized Jews attempted to look uncircumcised by stretching the extant parts of their foreskins. This was considered by the Jewish leaders to be a serious problem, and during the 2nd century CE they changed the requirements of Jewish circumcision to call for the complete removal of the foreskin.

So they didn't remove it completely until 2nd century CE and the cause for modern day circumcision is Jews who couldn't handle the fact some Jews didn't want to be Jews wow color me surprised

The Ancient Egyptians performed the modern, full circumcision. The Jews at the time didn't, like you said.

I don't know about other cultures, like African (non-Muslim) ones, or Polynesia and Australia.

>and the cause for modern day circumcision is Jews who couldn't handle the fact some Jews didn't want to be Jews wow color me surprised
Jews are responsible for the myths about medical benefits too. In the 1800's many Jews abandoned circumcision, so others invented the myths to keep the practice going and, just like in Roman times, prevent others escaping.