I can't keep going on anymore

I just want someone to pull the fucking trigger to my fucking head or just go play in traffic. There is nothing worse than the crushing realization that you are the only person in your friend group who is not only a virgin but also never had a gf. Its a miserable existence why was I even born? Can't even ignore it since its constantly shoved in my face thru fb or irl. Probably have autism or some shit from coming to chans since I was 13. Why even go on?
>lost 70 pounds
>Majoring in CS
>5'10
>blue eyes
>still fucking nothing even when I am not the shortest or ugliest person in the group
>only thing to look forward to is a bullet or a noose around my neck by new years eve.

Attached: uig-that-s-how-it-is-on-this-bitch-of-33202765.png (500x522, 48K)

>lost 70 pounds
you dont deserve love just because you lost weight
>majoring in cs
me too, that's not going to help you get laid
>5'10
average height
>blue eyes
nobody cares for eye colour

you will never be chad, user. just accept it now and fuck a fatty

>fatties
How much to pay you to blow my brains out with my smith and wesson

Existence is fucking torment...

>There is nothing worse than the crushing realization...

Bitch please.
>be a wizard
>have no friends
There you go, that was easy. Being a virgin isn't the end of the world, but having no social life at all is very unhealthy.

At least we can all agree that death would be great. Unfortunately it's risky, messy, and selfish.
I wish I could just wait till my parents are gone and then get put down professionally by the state, since I'll have nothing to live for. Having a cool job and hobbies doesn't matter when you have no-one to share your experiences with.

Fuck being a wizard fuck this life what's the point of life at that point all you're doing is existing and coping hard for the eternal jew.

unbased and bluepilled
go play traffic

Well the point is that
1) I don't subscribe to alt-right conspiracy theories so fuck off with that
2) My parents would be sad
3) It's risky and you can easily end up mentally or physically handicapped.

Despite this, I want to die, but I'll need to find a "safe" method later on. The least I can do for my parents is survive until they're gone, but after that I have no one who will care.

Your parents are the reason you live such a tormented existence. Also just aim the pistol to the fucking temple.

Maybe so, but they didn't know I'd be autistic. How could they have? Having kids has always been a roll of the dice.

Look at it this way. The purpose of life is to survive since you are now a dead end genetically speaking you might as well rope. Your parents have already accepted your shortcomings as have mine.

Try to go to church

I already do how the fuck do you think I haven't blown my brains out in this clown world? Its not fucking enough.

Do you get opportunities to live out your faith, or are you just going through the motions?

Doesn't mean they wouldn't be very hurt by it.
There are many potential purposes in life. You might enjoy creating things, competing, sharing with others, or experiencing great art. Saying that the sole purpose is to reproduce is to reduce all of human experience to the base evolutionary drive. We've evolved past that long ago. It's also very risky to kill yourself, as I said. I wouldn't want to try unless I was very sure it would work as intended.

What you argue requires fundamental axioms that ignore cause and effect to make a point. We like to think we are more advanced than apes but in reality we are pretty barbaric we just express it in more "civilized" ways

I live in fucking California fuck you think

That you could be called to do missionary work.

>What you argue requires fundamental axioms that ignore cause and effect to make a point.
No it doesn't. We evolved to derive pleasure from many different things that may contribute to our survival and reproductive success. If we succeed to some degree at those things, then that is enough to feel fulfilled. If enough of our needs are met, our lives are "good" overall. If a person self rates their life as decent or better, then it's not a failure since their life felt meaningful to them. Many of those people don't have kids, therefore we can safely say that the proximal drive isn't the only important thing.

The most important thing is to feel a sense of belonging and social connection. If we can't even manage that, then that's where almost everyone eventually gets depressed and suffers real physical damage over time.

Can confirm from experience that girls do not find CS guys attractive. I've already accepted my fate as a wizard.

>we derive pleasure
If the only reason you exist is for hedonistic pleasure you are a true degenerate
>If enough of our needs are met, our lives are "good" overall. If a person self rates their life as decent or better, then it's not a failure since their life felt meaningful to them. Many of those people don't have kids, therefore we can safely say that the proximal drive isn't the only important thing.
I again do not disagree with the premise but in reality what causes us to live to the next day its only because we survived the last one and when we eventually die its because we failed to live on to the next day, however we can pass on at least a part of our genes to a new lifeform through reproduction which is the best we can do in terms of "surviving" after some point.

with your meme problems, sure go ahead. was i supposed to reaffirm that you are cool?

I'm not trying to impress but how the fuck are college drop outs and people who major in memes like english getting bitches before me?