What's your happiest memory, r9k?

What's your happiest memory, r9k?
I personally can't remember the last time I was happy

Attached: 2A83CA4A-8F09-47F3-A67E-AF46D8D3E811.jpg (800x319, 167K)

l used to go to football games like this

Last time?
early days of July 2017
nothing like summer time fun and ice slushies

I met a girl from /b/ and we met in NYC for a week. Happiest week of my life

Attached: 1558639713215.jpg (480x480, 41K)

sounds Iike an anime

it was really surreal, I had talked to her everyday for months and then we finally met irl. REally wish I could relive those days

Attached: 2puezjK.jpg (400x400, 25K)

people will say tripping doesn't count but in 2015 with around 800mg DXM with weed I had at least 10 whole seconds that blew everything away. it could have been well over 20 seconds. I can't really say

The last time I remember being genuinely happy was back in junior high when I got my first and only gf. My life has been very shitty for several years now

Playing Minecraft with some old school friends back on the 360
I cant even remember their names, thats how long its been

sounds like a night with me bby

I don't know if I was happy exactly, but it felt extremely peaceful
>June/July 2014
>Drive out to a recently closed airport to take pictures of an abandoned airliner that has been sitting at the site for fucking years
>Start off in the very early morning as it's getting light, about 4am on a Sunday
>Drive there was really nice, literally only me on the road for a 30 mile stretch or so
>Arrive as the sun is just coming up
>Spend around an hour slowly walking around the aircraft, taking in it's details while taking pictures
>Only sound is the sounds of birds chirping away
>Leave at about 6am
It was a really amazing feeling. I felt so at peace and I've never experienced it since. Sadly the airliner is now gone, broken up, and the airport is being destroyed in order to make a fucking huge housing development. Bastards.

>Sadly the airliner is now gone, broken up, and the airport is being destroyed in order to make a fucking huge housing development.

Attached: 12983741-928.jpg (900x900, 43K)

this sounds really nice, I love doing shit like this where you just explore shit for a few hours

i keep looking back and think that it was exploring the internet as a young kid, like 8 years old.

everything felt so new and exciting, coming home from school to just spend hours upon hours online with no parental supervision led to some of the greatest times of my life i think.

i'm sure i've had things that tie up with that or come to that point, but honestly i look back on those days with more fondness than i look back on anything else.

it sucks that the internet is becoming such a corporate shithole, shit was cool back then.

Gotta destroy that land for housing for refugees, user, cause that's who the housing is going to, not the local people like they say...

It was really a great feeling. It's hard to describe the feeling but it was one of those very special moments that only happens a few times in life I think. I went there a couple times after the first and every time I saw the affect vandals were having on the aircraft (doors of the aircraft left open, emergency equipment thrown around and smashed, along with some of the windows being cracked). It was quite sad seeing the slow degradation. Last time I visited it the airport security pulled up and told me they had been watching me on my every visit and told me they were tired of having to go to it (vandals) and said me to fuck off. I don't blame them though.

>xmas eve 2012
>on webcam
>couple people watching
>trying out my new blonde wig
>guy i'm in love with says
>"you look just like a girl I used to have a crush on in school"
>"you're very pretty right now"
>cry my eyes out
that is my happiest memory

the first and only time I felt sexually attractied to someone, but that seems to have been done using black magic to entice me so I'm probably still a broken human being.

For a second I thought this was a drum corps post.

can't have sadness without periods of happiness. i felt happy when i saw some parakeets today at the pet store with my wife.

Cuddling with my crush and her falling asleep against me

Attached: 1555368090986.gif (510x287, 1.82M)

I bet it's comfy as an old fuck but it was nothing but anxiety for me as a student.

i'm usually happy after reading a good book or watching a documentary among things, usually i consider things i do for myself as "internal stimulus" it keeps me going

but outside of what i do? i haven't had "external stimulus" in a long time.

Attached: 21312312.gif (700x827, 510K)

I MISS DRUM CORPS SO MUCH FUCKKK ME

3rd day of nofap atm user , I'm going for happines whenever I die or not , I had enough of earth , do or die for me atm.
87 days left to live.

Attached: anonz.jpg (525x720, 53K)