Why don't men like intelligent, cynical, asocial, low-maintenance women with a healthy disdain for most men?

Why don't men like intelligent, cynical, asocial, low-maintenance women with a healthy disdain for most men?

Attached: hachiko.jpg (565x800, 39K)

>healthy disdain for most men
disliking people you havent met isnt a virtue

Are they at least 3/10? dtho

YES! I cannot stand those people
>why do you hate her?
>Idk I just do
Literally bottom of the barrel personalities

I would shower a girl like this with love and affection bit she probably wouldn't like me.
Girls are usually turned off by how cynical and dark I am. I hope
I hope ots not because I have an ugly face.

Prudence is a virtue.

Attached: 33d.png (680x1051, 142K)

Because those types of women typically don't want children. If you did, then I would be totally up for an intelligent woman, since I consider that a very important requirement.

>women bang men by the handful
Maybe they should be more selective and not knowingly eat poisoned m&m's by the hand full. But I guess I'm only saying that because I never get to have sex and I'm bitter about my station in the world

the issue here is that i really fucking do like those kind of girls.

it just feels like i've never met any girl like that, so it feels kinda impossible.

because women who think they're intelligent, cynical, asocial, low maintenance women with a healthy disdain for most men are usually either not intelligent, not low maintenance, have disdain for the only men who like them, or aren't attractive.

That's my dream gf. Do you have any of these qualities, anonette?

Attached: ideal.png (973x720, 124K)

Men don't want women with personalities. Men are looking for boring bitches who change their political beliefs for every new boyfriend, dumb whores so dominated by submissive and maternal insticts that they live only for other people, having no preferences or desires of their own, no dreams beyond having children and raising a family, just worthless agreeable puppets who smile and laugh at every single joke people say to them.

Normal men want you to kill yourself for them. Normal men want your personality completely eradicated, replaced by nothing but saccharine deference and brainless affection. If I was a woman I would be a lesbian or I would date a softboy cuck. Anything else and you may as well just blow your brains out.

Hey hey hey, this guy knows what's up

Why would I like a woman that acts like she hates me the first time I talk to her? Maybe in fantasy types like that eventually warm up, but in reality if somebody leaves a negative first impression like that they're just going to begin avoiding that person without giving them another chance

This sounds great, I'd love a femcel gf but they hate men lol. I think we'd get along well because I hate men too including myself

>YES! I cannot stand those people
You sound like a woman

You mean to tell me men judge others and women don't? lol
Isn't it the other way around? Men can always fight or talk about their problems
and we don't have the energy to irrationally hate others

I mean we do for the most part.
The problem is that your type usually spits poison at us upon first approach...
>with a ""healthy"" disdain for (MOST) men
...which is more than enough to leave you the fuck alone because fuck that bullshit.

Men prefer submissive, responsive, cute women, not bitchy, distant, fat cows.

Attached: l-42329-what-kid-of-loser-jerks-off-to-anime-girls.jpg (700x675, 35K)

Looks like OP isn't even responding to reply's in their own thread, I guess they were asocial after all.

I can be attracted to a distant, jaded older woman. In fact I believe I prefer it. The whole bags-under-eyes frazzled aesthetic is very endearing.

The problem is that even if I ever had the gall to ask a random woman out, they're borderline unapproachable.

Attached: sasurai-emanon-195038-1.png (1073x805, 879K)

you really hate to see that, huh

almost like it was expected

The only older women who arent taken are the ones who completely insufferable. Sorry anonymous, your fantasy of a mysterious world-weary woman will not come true.

I already made my peace with it.

I'm sure they exist, but they aren't meant for lower tier moids like myself.

If only I was some brooding jawline of a man, listening to musique concrete at my university's coffee shop while typing some ideas for my future PhD dissertation.

>"Why don't men ever like us unapproachable women reeee"
>Runs off
lol, like clockwork

You've been watching too much anime and now your brain is turning into mush. Get your shit together.

I like women like that. Lets date

Let's break this down...
>Why don't men like intelligent, cynical, asocial, low-maintenance women with a healthy disdain for most men?
Oh boy
>why don't ""men""
Perhaps you mean chad?
>like ""intelligent""
Are you really? Are you sure you're not arrogant because you're probably arrogant.
>cynical
Probably more pessimistic than cynical. And also bitchy
>asocial
Asocial or antisocial because usually "asocial" means passive antisocial.
>low maintenance
Is that keyword for "cool boo chic" (who's actually just lazy and not really boho) who always smells faintly of body odor and tea tree oil?? Because, you know...
>women with a healthy disdain for most men
What color is your hair dyed presently? It does sound like something a feminist might say. But seriously, you're probably making yourself unapproachable by the very sort of guy who would go for a smart hippie chick with quiet social life.

And also your entire fucking post screams BUT, I'M NOT LIKE OTHER GIRLS!" And that is very very bad for many many reasons.

I'm fine with that. Now will you be my gf?

The black one is the poisoned m&m

Attached: 1558829655008.jpg (750x775, 34K)

>disdain
>prudence

For someone who implied they were intelligent you seem to be a bit confused what the words you use actually mean.

>Asocial or antisocial because usually "asocial" means passive antisocial.
No it doesn't!
I know a lot of Americans have trouble telling the difference, but I'm surprised to find someone on this board who doesn't know.

That's the fucking point. People confusing asocial for antisocial, which is likely what OP is about

Hey fag op stop posting the same shit i saw this already months ago.
Needless to say this is still my dream girl and i wish my only wish is to experience this hell with her.

I do. However, there's a natural barrier formed by the product of their "healthy disdain for most men" and my complete lack of desire to prove basically anything about myself to another person, especially something so lofty as "I'm not 'most men.'"

Attached: jack.gif (272x200, 1.15M)

Women who appear to be like that are always insufferable cunts who get offended by your opinions and can never hold a pleasant conversation without getting upset by something.
They seek validation just like all girls, it's just that the validation must be aimed towards their (often retarded and unfounded) opinions instead of their looks and cuteness.

Attached: 1541926722707.jpg (998x1500, 215K)

Why don't women like neets who never leave their room

>it's just that the validation must be aimed towards their (often retarded and unfounded) opinions instead of their looks and cuteness.
So they are basically men?

NEETs are unironically the best conversation partners you can find online.

Sort of, they're like retarded men but more unpleasant because they're trying to trample their femininity in order to appear manly and edgy.

My experience has been that isn't the case with me.

Attached: D7n1L8mUYAADaR2.jpg (1051x1200, 168K)

That's because trannies only have dicks on mind.

>intelligent
you're incapable of losing an argument and will resort to crazy shit if you're backed into a corner by actual facts
>cynical
your personality sucks and you're a drain to be around, but you've made this negative trait into a vital part of your identity and now you can't get rid of it
>asocial
you have undiagnosed depression
>low-maintenance
no you're not
>a healthy disdain for most men
you have unrealistically high standards and a lack of empathy for others, along with a strong chance of past trauma that's turned you into a complete fucking psycho

I would eat every fucking M&M if I meant I'd die, what does this have to do with misandry

The fact that you said asocial and not antisocial is very cool.
Wanna talk about math or how many useless people there are in the world??

i do like them, they're just hard to find, whether they're jaded from their past or not, I want a woman who doesnt want kids too, just someone to talk to and be with, not having to spend weekends going out to see her friends who I probably wont like or enjoy spending time with.

just want a comfy asocial relationship with a girl who likes being indoors with me.

>Healthy disdain for most men
>Low maintenance
This is an oxymoron. A girl who disdains most men may be awesome when you have her as your gf but getting past all those barriers she's put up to keep most men out is shockingly enough to discourage most men from even trying.

Anyways it was stupid in the first place to wonder why most men don't like women who disdain most men. It basically answers itself.