Stop at small pizza place

>stop at small pizza place
>buy pizza and sit down
>guy behind counter says to young employee in a low voice "remember when you asked me what a faggot is?" and gestures his head in my direction
>only other customer in restaurant looks at them like "did you really just say that out loud"
>guy says "I'm just kidding..." like he didn't mean for anyone else to hear him
>pretend not to hear it and eat the pizza like a faggot
>figure at the very least to post a shitty review and see the other reviews
>lots of nice reviews and figure whats the point

Attached: 4f1b532b8d0e6a60400a79d81e13648bb5f88e65fb28227b3fad8e12b7699177_1.jpg (800x776, 76K)

post the name and location of the pizza shop user. Let us help you get at least some payback on those fags.

this right here

let us get that faggot for you!!

Next time you go take laxatives 24 hours before hand and shit all over the bathroom floor

Attached: 20190527_015408.jpg (454x484, 135K)

user you shouldn't have been such a pussy. Post the information

Thanks Anons, here's their website:
paradisepizzaofcommack dot com

That's pretty devilish... After I left I thought I should have at least smeared the pizzas on the windows and chairs.

Yeah I know, I didn't know what to do, I get so nervous whenever I have to say anything out of basic formalities.

you made the right choice sir.
Lets get those niggers back guys for what they did to our boy.

watch no one call or do anything

>NY

Sorry, OP, but I'm on the wrong coast

I did my part you fags even though i am across the goddamn planet from NY. stop being fucking cunts and help our brother out for 5 minutes.

>OP goes outside
>gets rekt by normies
lime clockwork. Why havent you moved into the woods?

Did you really care? Or were you just worrying about what you were ought to be doing? And getting upset st yourself for not caring?

>paradisepizzaofcommack
>commack
>Long Island

WTF did you expect user--everybody on Long Island, including you, is a waste of humanity. I bet they said it in that horribly annoying accent, too.

Attached: joiz2.jpg (600x450, 39K)

lol this
I'm behind seven proxies but somehow simply leaving a negative review saying "this place calls customers faggots" doesn't have that worthwhile feel

Thanks a lot user. I just wanted to vent and you actually stuck up for me.

More worrying what I ought to be doing.

The point is that management will want to resolve your issue. At the very least they'll offer some free shit, but even better they might fire the guy that called you a faggot.

Attached: 1530142667070.jpg (249x249, 8K)

>While eating I noticed something strange in the crust... it was a whole wasp stuck in between the crust and the sauce.

It's a small place and honestly that guy might have been the owner I dunno.

this...dude should be fired. shouldn't flood their business with shit reviews and fuck up their business because one of their employees they in no way control is a dick head

Well it's in New York, so if it is the owner you can fuck him by letting all the New York faggots know that he calls customers faggots.

So what are you going to do OP? just let yourself insult like that? You know where he works.

I dont think its possible to run around fighting everyone and shit its impossible. I know people who are chads and not always picking fights with every single person that fights them

mostly ex cons and black people do that

I'm very curious as to what you look like now.
Also, why didn't you fucking stand up for yourself? You really are a faggot.

this is why i open carry

Preorder tons of pizzas and then never get them so they have to waste tons of their food