Would you be the husband of a useless smelly NEET?

Would you be the husband of a useless smelly NEET?

Attached: 1558976238617.png (950x1354, 1.2M)

>tfw will never win the lottery and be filthy rich so that I can adopt a qt NEET girl

I'd buy her all the games and anime merch and cosplaying supplies she asks for, but I'd never marry her or buy her a car or pay for her to get a degree or anything that could lead to her gaining any kind of independence. It would be important that she knows she is utterly reliant on me and any kind of acting up on her end will wind up rendering her homeless.

She can stay at home all day if she wants, but she would have to birth and raise my children in exchange for me providing for her financially.

So you mean a regular housewife past the age of 30?

I am also a useless NEET, don't know if I'm smelly or not yet.
We'd both starve to death, I never do anything.

>tfw no neetgf to share an apartment with and do fun things with our combined neetbux while complaining about the other stealing piss bottles for their own use

I'm an useless neet but I like my smell

I'm a military fag so having a NEET gf that stays home all day is ideal.

and she would have to take cock every night, and service my balls on demand.

>TURNING THE PAGES WITH THE SAME CHOPSTICKS YOU'RE USING TO EAT

Attached: 1501008076084.jpg (652x786, 96K)

Dont go airborne

If she agreed to get fat for me.

Usually no but yes for that one in particular.

God, I've seen like 5 anons here in the 82nd, plus that one infamous tranny. Why do y'all end up here?

Useless smelly neets do not look like that irl, user.

I have this suspicion the sex of the OP is not female.

Attached: izanab.png (968x1041, 499K)

>touching the page with eating utensils

Attached: 1558501875981.jpg (552x410, 25K)

I am the useless and (perhaps a little bit) smelly NEET husband. Any fembot is up to the task?

Attached: 1533038329246.jpg (1000x1385, 1.36M)

I would but she has to Pay me with everything I wish for aka a lots of sex.

Sure why not, I got the money.
The only prerequisite I have is that she behaves in front of other people for me to keep my reputation. I don't like sex and pretty live for my career.

It always stings when people ask about my love life because it doesn't interest me. I'd gladly provide and she can NEET all she wants if that means my career can advance to the next level.

Way ahead of you please kill me.

No. But I'd have one or two as concubines and or breeding bitches.
Probably a better arrange than marriage... as long as they're young, fertile and pretty.

Yeah, I wish I could just take care of a fembot and she would love me and wouldn't leave me.

But no woman wants to be my husband.

If she is XX female and okay with me pushing her against the shower wall and force cleaning her during sex, totally.

Sort of a fantasy actually, but writing that into your dating profile might not end too well.