Whats the backup plan in case you never get married?

Whats the backup plan in case you never get married?

Attached: 2416F174-42D2-4BE5-9FF2-B80C847E4743.jpg (736x1104, 80K)

go to church until die

To not get married.

i don't know, Suicide most likely

suicide is always plan a

i don't plan on getting married desu.
solo ride till i die

HSting

just game till i die maybe adopt two kids maybe commit suicide who knows

my cousin is a lesbian, she and her partner want kids, and they keep bringing it up the issue around me, I'm sure they want my seed, would gladly breed both.

Living a religious life
and in my religion you have to live with/or near (like 1 mile)
from your parents if you are unwed

Sounds comfy to me all the money u save from the wedding can go towards an xbox

I'm not getting married or having a gf ever just party and vidya until I die when I'm 30

Marriage was never even the plan. Do you plan on winning the lottery, or magically growing wings and being able to fly?

Attached: WojakEmpty.png (633x758, 30K)

Join the military and kill sandniggers.

Beating cho's high score; only instead of a bunch of normalfags I'd for Jews or their best golem servants. Luckily I have a good career, 6 year relationship with a woman I love deeply who also wants marriage and kids, and an excellent relationship with my family (especially my father, who is my best friend and still to this day teaches me, challenges me, and listens to me). So I don't think I could ever be put in a "Plan B" scenario what with the overwhelming shower of love that surrounds me; all the same it's good to have a tangible awareness of who your mortal enemies are.

So, what makes you come here then?

Buy a sexdoll or three, just neet around in my own private neet mansion

listen man, i appreciate your ambition to top cho, but i really don't want you to do that.

he's kinda been my icon for over a decade.

if cant get a gf and get married i will have an arranged marriage

You're about a decade too late there buddy. The military isn't in the muslim killing business anymore. The USMC hasn't even taken a combat fatality since 2014.

When I was 14 I was a failed normie, had friends but was always a sperg in social situations. From 18-21 was an absolute robot in college, spent every moment not in class locked away in my dorm room terrified of socializing. And when I flunked out, I was just a NEET at home sleeping until 3pm at my parents house (oh, also drug addict since age 16). At age 22 I found a girl who actually loved me, and a few months later found a shitty seasonal temp job that I managed to parlay into a career. Learned to be a decent human being to my family, girlfriend, and co-workers but I can never shed my internal robot roots.I see hope in other robots posting here everyday and push them into succeeding like me.

in my 20s and never had a gf so I think about this a lot

money has never been all that important to me so i wouldn't mind living abroad or travelling a lot. mainly just experiencing new shit and doing fun stuff. getting married would be the goal though desu but im not getting any younger and it seems less likely by the day

Also in college sometimes I would make it to the building just to have fucking panic attacks at the thought of going in and attending class and being around other people. For my last semester, I would commute to school (50 minute to 1 hour 15 minute drive depending on traffic) just to park, walk to class, then have a panic attack preventing me from attending class for an entire semester. This is why I flunked out. I taught myself fluent Spanish, but in the last week of my Spanish class when I went and gave my presentation, at the end the room was dead silent for a second; then smirks and laughter all around while a chad veteran told the other students "come on guys, don't make fun of him to his face like that" while the teacher shot my angry daggers with her eyes. I was pale as a ghost and hyperventilating by the end of presentation. Now I can actually socialize and make strangers like me and laugh when I feel like putting in the effort. Most of you robots are completely capable of it too just aren't motivated by your surroundings. Not yet.
> I'm not a robot
Why do you make me lie Captcha?

there's no backup plan

Attached: 7D673A85-2B7A-4E19-A38C-91305E0B0B86.jpg (736x811, 105K)

Your idol should be Brenton Tarrant. he had a higher score and more importantly he did it with MEANING; left us a well-thought out, coherent, popular manifesto that the masses can sympathize with. Also he managed to livestream it, so right there was more effective and Chad than any other shooter
>God bless based Tarrant

yeah, but he also tried being all meme-like with it and it left a bad taste in my mouth. on top of that, tarrant was just another normie from the way things appeared.

cho was a full blooded robot to the core.
he wanted those normies to feel the pain of being a robot, and he succeeded.

still the deadliest school shooting over a decade later, with the most iconic action hero shit ever, the dual pistols.

I don't plan on marrying, I gave that up years ago. I now just stick to my career, hobbies and hookers. Why buy and take care of a cow when I can get the milk for cheap?

Attached: Women Lie.png (1649x357, 99K)

You fell for the trap user. Your natural instincts are neet robot yet you forced yourself into a social heavy life with a gf n shit. Good luck dealing with the stress while i sit in a room in peace creating awesome things to share online and enjoying my alone time. Stay jealous

Woman are duplicitous whores, so why would you want to marry one?

Well I don't plan on marrying and I plan on killing myself at 45. So I guess I'll just spend time working and going to Thailand until then.