How are my parents so god damn poor? I dont see anyone this god damn poor no one literally no one

how are my parents so god damn poor? I dont see anyone this god damn poor no one literally no one.

I even see people younger than my parents like 20 years younger with more and nicer and better shit. we live in a giant shit crumbling house. parents never once fixed the roof. house is 300 years old. leaks and shit when it rains. windows are 400 years old. cracked windows the frame is made of wood lets air in 24/7

dont have proper heating and no insulation house is literally always cold except in the summer. entire house is crumbling. the downstairs is covered in ripped up rags for carpets dont even have proper floors underneath. all my life my parents drove broken down shit cars with the engine lights on or didn't even run right. my parents finally at 50 got enough money for non welfare cars and then my dad just buys a god damn truck because he decides hes a redneck now and then buys a shitty overpriced piece of metal with no features in it and goes broke again

its so cold theres fucking ice and snow on the inside of my window when its cold. which is fucking always where I live. half the house hasn't been updated in 300 years literally so it just looks like an old abandoned crack house or something. my entire life has been fucked. my parents never bought me a car even if I had like 400 dollars they couldn't just help me go in 300 or 400 dollars to get a shitty beater car so I never got anything. ever. every single person I talked to their parents helped them buy a car before 18 or something like that. never got one. anytime I ever got any money they stole my paychecks before I could cash it. nothing but endless amounts of bills and debt coming in the mail with no money. 50 years old still nothing but debt and no money.

Attached: Wojak.png (645x773, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cGWt5abjWxw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I never got gifts, money, nothing. no savings no help nothing. even on my graduation I didn't get a single fucking penny everyone around me got cars and money for graduating school my parents just came up and took the 100 dollars I got from graduating.

my parents are so god damn poor. like worse than 3rd world country poor. 400 year old house no upgrades completely broke down the bathtub isn't even properly put in or proper at all its all the most ghetto broken down shit

it literally looks like a crack house from the 80s or something but somehow worse. they had kids and did this. my parents thought this was okay. they were allowed to live. the government never came and took me away

Why do you continue to live there? If you're over 18 and they're taking your checks, you can have the authorities intervene.

Debt is funny I guess. Anyway I just spent 400 this weekend just on restaurants.

every time I find away out god traps me here

>300 yr old house
>400 yr old windows

So they just built the windows first and let them sit there for 100 years with no structure or what?

who gave you internet access slumfag
get back in your hovel

Ah you're the weirdo who blames all his failures on good huh.

Maybe your parents are so poor because they have mental health issues like you.

god is a fucking ass hole. everything is god. literally every time I find a way to succeed or do anything god fucking rips it away. literally EVERY single fucking time I succeed some horrible fucking disaster strikes down and my life gets even worse

its true. its god.

PARENTS ARE DRUNK SCREAMING AT EACH OTHER AND TRIPPING OVER BOTTLES OF ALCOHOL ALL OVER THEIR FLOOR

GOD DAMN IT I FUCKING HATE GOD WHY COULDNT I JUST FUCKING LEAVE?!?!?

go enlist or something.
>inb4 die for Israel
then go ahead and rot.

if you're disqualified or something heed 's advice. if worst comes to worst go homeless and try your luck at the nearest city, see if you can find some wagie job.

because your parents are stupid as rocks and so are you.

im on probation for being black. god ripped everything away.

Have you tried being god and just living the life you want? Not hard at all

If you post one more fucking time this thread ill kill you op

Hey. It's small town nigga.

Nice to see you bro. Feeling really down myself and my mom is a very annoying alcoholic.

I live in the LA area and my life is shit too. I'm super pale, so the sun is like . . . very painful. I have a minimum wage job despite having a bachelor's degree, and life really sucks.. We should trade places for a month or something.

You have loser mentality, just like your parents.
>hurr i dindu nuffin, dey be doin it

OP is living Affliction IRL except he is black and has a PC and posts too much shit here.

youtube.com/watch?v=cGWt5abjWxw

Your threads always put a smile on my face

>how are my parents so poor?
capitalism. the answer is always capitalism. wake up comrade.

Attached: 1485284528632_0.png (696x768, 359K)

OP's Life Under Communism

>How are my parents so bourgeois?
>They haven't been self critical enough and the local party chief doesn't allocate them anything
>I don't see anyone this ostracized! Literally nobody!
>I see younger comrades with trabants even! They don't have to ride a tractor to school!
>50 years old and neither my mother nor my father has a single friend on the local council.

If you are under 25 i suggest you join jobcor they teach pooor kids a skill while living on campus .

I's on probayshun fo bein' black! I dindu nuffin! god cursed me coz he rayciss n sheeeeiiiiit!

Attached: 1557141654044.gif (1000x730, 826K)

Goddamn canadian nigger, I hope you freeze.

Attached: 1558884311506.jpg (346x402, 87K)