Have passing by cars ever yelled mean words at you?

Have passing by cars ever yelled mean words at you?

Like someone calling you a nigger as they drive by?

Attached: sad frog.png (721x620, 86K)

Yup, some fag told me to walk on the sidewalk after he almost ran me over going 40 mph in a neighborhood road. I was just walking to the door of my car

When I was young and riding my bike, some college kids stuck a blow-up doll over the roof window thingy.

Yeah I've had guys flip me off or yell fuck you. One time someone chucked a water bottle filled with ice out the window and it him me scare in the face. Never saw it coming. Still don't know whether it was on purpose or mere chance.

Have you tried not being a nigger op?

Attached: superior_smug.png (357x229, 74K)

In America walking on the sidewalk along a road is low status. It means you don't have a car. So yes they yell fag at your and throw shit at you.

i got called fat while mowing my front lawn the other day (live on a busy street)

When I was 15 I was trying to do the spider dribble in my driveway and a car with two teenagers drove by and screamed HAHA LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT. I was actually crushed.

>Walking around town with friend
>It's getting late
>Starts to get dark
>Truck drives by pretty fast
>FUCK YOU!!!
>Something hits me
>It's a take out container
>Container explodes
>Fries and an entire hamburger scatter everywhere

I need a spike strip.
That'll teach those fucking ordinaries.

That explains it. People look down on walkers especially nightwalkers

I was taking out the trash cans at about 10 at night, car drove by and called me a faggot and threw a mcdonalds drink cup at me, but missed.

No, but some random drunk girl screamed "I LOVE YOU!" out of the passenger window of a fast black car at my family when we were walking home in the middle of the night. I was 12 at the time. I have no idea why I still remember that.

Some frat boys yelled at me from their car when I was going on a nightwalk. Didnt make out what they said because i had earphones in. They got in a crash soon after at the next intersection. Walked by them awkwardly.

>They got in a crash soon after at the next intersection.
I'm not superstitious, but that was a well deserved outcome.

It was funny to me too. Bad things tend to happen to me and people that interact with me for some reason, feel like I exude some bad juju or something. Old friend of mine got in a crash while I was in the passenger seat too. Damn now I'm sad.

I usually just see them making angry faces at me.

not that I remember but I yell at cars a lot

>Lived in Chicago for four years so people walk everywhere constantly
>Move to some shitty township in Michigan
>Almost NEVER see anyone walk anywhere and the sidewalks end in random spots so you have to jaywalk or walk through somebody's yard

I was riding my bike and teenage girls once catcalled me, saying "Yeah baby, check out that ASS!!! Whooo!"

I felt terrible, dirty.

Attached: 1557988586760.gif (270x435, 2M)

I've had girls do that to me too but it annoys me because you know theybdont mean it. Just trying to troll you

Yes happened several times to me also people honk their horn at me for no reason.

Yes, its clearly a sign of high intelligence and big balls, what with the whole quickly driving away thing.

tl;dr they're worthless little pussy bitches, don't worry about it.

A 6 foot tall redheaded girl shouted "looking good". I saw her earlier that day so I recognized her by her clothes.

Anyone ever had cars full of girls honk/yell at them in an ironic way?

fuck yeah, before I had a car I had to walk everywhere. Usually it's people yelling fag or other inaudible shit because there going so fast.

I started wearing headphones so problem solved, never had shit thrown at me but so glad I don't have to brave the winter cold and summer heat however, I was in excellent shape.