Making friends and discussion thread

Making friends and discussion thread.

>Age and Gender
>Interests
>What are you looking for?
>What times are you available?

No discord servers. Exchange discord users, emails, etc.

Attached: bye_0.jpg (664x960, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whats with people getting triggered by white moms having black kids is it that common in america

roasties trying to grab onto a beta to financially support herself and her accident. Making the man the highest level of a cuck

Attached: 1558154364301.png (1228x1150, 230K)

>20 male
>video games, anime, programming(very original)
>an e-bf from europe to move in with in the future
>from 2:30 pm to ~9 pm uk time

fine#5319

Attached: 1558379699652.png (452x563, 117K)

But isn't that all single moms ? If he was still willing to take care of her despite knowing she was a single mom. It's seems dumb to care about the babies appearance since he won't be the dad anyway

>Want to fuck a white roastie
>She not only fucks black guys, but she spawned a mutt
It's an instant turnoff for many white guys. If you don't understand, there's no point in explaining it, cause you probably just can't understand.

Ok, let's assume that the guy in OP's pic was actually interested, or willing, to take up the fatherly role (this would ofc be assuming way too much since this is the first time the kid was brought up obviously).
As a non-cuck, you wouldn't want to parade the fact that you're taking care of another man's kid, and a WMWF couple walking around with a little niglet is a fucking beacon for that shit. Like said,
>If you don't understand, there's no point in explaining it, cause you probably just can't understand.
I'm assuming you're a roastie at this point since you just can't get it into your head that this shit makes a man feel pathetic.

>19 male
>global/military history, oriental cultures and languages (mostly china, japan and korea are interesting too), anime/vidya (given), politics, firearms, religion/philosophy, /x/ tier shit, music of all kinds, drawing
I like a lot of things honestly, I try to stay open minded
>dunno what I'm looking for, whatever fate gives me, a gf would be cool but frens never hurt
>1100-0100 on weekends, 0800-2200 on weekdays

Attached: image0-4.jpg (836x705, 99K)

Well ok so it's just that strangers will take notice and ask annoying questions

An image draws more attention to a post
>M, 20
>collecting pictures of anime girls, shitposting, vidya
>frens
>currently most of the day when not working, guaranteed from 11:30 pm - 1:30 am CEST

Attached: 0f8c22d7-573f-4e8d-a63f-bae60d3d2a38..png (850x1183, 542K)

God you're like a meme. Why don't you get a hobby that takes you out of your cave? No, not lifting weights.

No it's that a woman with a black child is lower class than one with a white child. And also a black child is not kin so there is no nobility in raising one. Atleast looking after a fatherless child is kind of noble even if it's still cuckoldry, assuming the child is white.

No, retard, it's that I would never be ok with raising some roastie's mutt child.

But would you still proudly raise chad's kid ? So long as you had plausible deniability in the eyes of strangers?

Holy fuck, you really are not understanding this, are you?
Let me lay it out as clearly as possible:
>I would not be ecstatic to raise another man's kid
>I would only be fine with doing so in certain situations (father died being the best situation) assuming the child is WHITE
>I would never in a million years want anything to do with a woman who has a mutt child
>Odds are that she got this half-nig child because after she fucked a black guy, he got bored with her/didn't want the kid, and ditched her
>Even if the black dad died, which would fulfill one of the only situations in which I would be comfortable with raising another man's son, I STILL would not want anything to do with the child because it is pathetic for me, as a white man, to ever raise a black man's son, even moreso because the mother is white
So to sum it up: I would raise a white child if the dad was completely and totally out of the picture, and wasn't a drug dealer or something (ideally he died as a firefighter or some honorable shit). I would never raise a half-black child, even if the dad died in the same way previously mentioned, because it's pathetic.
I am a white male, and there's nothing wrong with what I mentioned.
Also, seriously, are you a woman? You don't seem to understand what I'm saying.

24, male
Political theory, ancient history and epistemology
Honestly my only fuel to live is desire to know more, I gave up on everything else.
Whenever I'm not working and I have a day/night shift schedule

I want to see more of those girls in the background.

>22 male
>Drawing, wanting to get into gamedev for a while, programming for a living, cooking,vidya anime manga the usual, used to play the guitar before got the job
>I dont know anymore
>Almost all the time

I am a pajeet though sorry

97% of biracial kids with white mothers and black fathers have no relationship with their fathers. Black guys just pump and run the moment they find out their pregnant. Almost all of them do it, the media covers it up.

Attached: 41AE3794-AB74-46FA-8F46-55D80778766C.png (1024x896, 406K)

>18 male
>anime, manga, tokusatsu, boxing, learning new languages, occasionally video games and playing guitar
>ideally a gf, but I'm totally fine with friends too
>any time I'm not training
Hayato#8754

Attached: josesips.png (640x480, 198K)

If it's any consolation, that kid's gonna make one hell of a model with those hazel eyes.

Why would you care what other people think.

>No it's that a woman with a black child is lower class than one with a white child.
Why would she be lower class?

>And also a black child is not kin so there is no nobility in raising one.
Somebody else's white child ain't kin either

>Atleast looking after a fatherless child is kind of noble even if it's still cuckoldry, assuming the child is white.
What difference does the child's skin color make

Why is it pathetic if the kid's black?

- 49 cis straight male
- anime, computer activities
- looking for a legal age pure modest virgin girl to date
- any time I'm not sleeping or doing stuff

grill 18
vidya and anime

nice try, Quinquoondo

Attached: roastme_.jpg (213x247, 5K)

>No it's that a woman with a black child is lower class than one with a white child.
>Why would she be lower class?
She was defective enough to sleep with someone outside of her own species and not only that, she spawned a disgusting halfling. no-one wants her now as people know by instinct not to stick their dick in crazy and to not look like a disgusting cucklord parading their failure to be a man around.

>And also a black child is not kin so there is no nobility in raising one.
>Somebody else's white child ain't kin either
Whites like Blacks have some commality and kinship with people of their own race. some little halfling has not, to either the White or Black race. and people are naturally repulsed by such a thing.

>Atleast looking after a fatherless child is kind of noble even if it's still cuckoldry, assuming the child is white.
>What difference does the child's skin color make
about 1 quarter of a million years of evolution. there is a reason why halflings and people in the US in general, both black and white have a fuckton of health issues. pavement apes and snowniggers are genetically incompatible without severe genetic problems like crooked jaws and teeth, high risk of autism or schitzofrenia and the inability to get a bone marrow transplant.
>Why is it pathetic if the kid's black?
If it wasnt, whats stopping you from addopting or becoming the father figure of one, assuming you're white.

What's your discord user?

Origanoli

posts this question on a public forum, unironically.

Self-confirmation's evidently not enough for you and so QED, user.

Attached: 1546750256049.jpg (1080x782, 129K)

Seems like a lot of mental gymnastics. Just admit you're a situational cuck.

Humans are by nature eusocial hiarchical creatures. showing how pathetic or worthless you are as a man or as a human being and parading it around turns you into a paria, laughing stock and someone to be taken advantage off.

>identifies with other people of similar genetic heritage
>does not identify with those of significant, visibly differing genetic heritage then them
>consequently, can invest in raising an in-race child but can't get onboard with raising outside their race

it's not hard, really. I've never been in the same situation but I certainly understand the sentiment.

Attached: 1541592227769.jpg (750x745, 156K)

Maestroz#8176 is my discord if you wanna try and talk sometime

Attached: 1558797299239.png (828x884, 527K)

At the end of the day, you're raising another man's kid. You're a cuck. Just one who dresses it up with what he thinks is logic.

OP is a weenie for posting that image and making people argue about it in the thread
>Age and Gender
21/M
>Interests
I'm into anything mechanical in nature, do a lot of crafts projects like gardening, woodworking, machining and I sometimes play games..
I'm not sure, someone talkative
Anytime really!

Attached: 1558903616258.jpg (1280x1096, 118K)

>21 male
>anime, vidya, history, art, your regular edgy shite
>e-whore to abuse, robot pals in Madrid
>Past 14:30 CET weekdays, weekends.
Ibuprofen 500mg#1706

Sent, but I gotta go to work. I'll be back in roughly 7 hours

24 and Male.
I like to garden, I grow flowers, vegetables and fruits, I also have collection of exotic cacti that I am cultivating, as well as some indigenous succulent plants. I like literature, I am especially big fan of the classics, such as Homer, I don't really read modern literature. I like poetry and enjoy Neo-classical poetry the best. My other hobbies include calligraphy. I like philosophy, I read Hegel. Plato and Descartes a lot. I despise modern ones though some like Ardent can be wholesome. I am devout Roman-Catholic, I like autistic video games like WOW, DF2 and Rimworld.
I am looking for anyone willing to talk to me and share interests with. I would be especially grateful for Christian posters to contact me.
I am available from 5 CET to about 22 CET.

Attached: 52664513_2150904528333654_6803187398969655296_n.jpg (500x501, 43K)

IamOnADiet#0560

Attached: 51297183_2121709531253154_699086084398645248_n.jpg (768x960, 84K)

Mate I've got pet rescue chickens, but would never raise someone elses sheep.

You've got way too much investment going on here, what's the story?

Attached: 1556850979669.png (292x285, 168K)

>skin color
race is not 'skin color' -- race is a very large extended family

if you raise a white child, he shares more of your genes than a niglet

Discord? I'm a girl and I share some of your interests.

>20 male
>/v/ /mu/ /tv/ /o/ /ck/ Jow Forums
>anything, preferably someone who drinks
>currently i'm awol so i have plenty of free time but soon i'm going to turn myself in

Attached: 54513642_128422781596172_7585556988966407828_n.jpg (1080x1080, 136K)

>19 male
>vidya, anime, astronomy, I recently started cycling
>anyone to talk with, I don't really have anyone except for my parents
>10 AM - 2 AM CEST

Attached: 1552115638253.gif (500x280, 521K)

What branch/MOS?bazoopers.

Reminder that robots cannot make or maintain friendships be they real or digital. Even with other robots.

Wow! Nice evidence there my man. You get that pic from Jow Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_20190528-084955_Opera.jpg (714x984, 347K)

Add me user
nepgear#8642

26, male
Games, robots, adventuring(not the roasty kind), politics/philosophy/history/ect, neuroscience, all kinds if shit.
I dunno, interesting people to talk to.
Evenings EST.

18 M
Transformers, TF2, Cash money
Someone to fill my void
Monday-Friday 5 to 12
Saturday-Sunday Dusk till dawn

>Age and Gender
22 year old female
>Interests
Anime, manga, visual novels, /lit/, makeup, languages, baking, anime figures (esp nendos), vidyas
Ideally another female or just someone feminine to talk to, play games, watch anime and sperg out with.
Evenings (in EU) and weekends
Pls send me your discord/email here: [email protected]
Thank you

Attached: 1111111111111.png (750x1060, 149K)

>male, 19
>Keeping my GPA up, Vidya and cards
>Money or just anyone who wants to talk I guess
>8am to 10pm (GMT+8)

I have a depressed dog.
I lurk so might seem like I'm a newfag
Jar Jar#2505

i'm in the idf

M, 25
>Interests
History, politics, philosophy, cinematography/film in general, biking/bike repair, video games, anime, writing, camping.
I try to taken in experiences for writing so I'm generally not opposed to trying things.
A cute waifu to love and hold.
But seriously, I was hoping to talk with other anons about their experiences with isolation and alienation in order to flush out some of my own writing.
Depends on what work is like. Sometimes I work from home, sometimes I'm out sporadically for meetings.
>Discord
Spnked#7142

Attached: 16508382_10155695829744989_3839653779710375249_n.jpg (578x960, 119K)

Gardening is a comfy hobby, unless you live in a shitty area like me and a bunch of rodents eat out your roots and bulbs nonstop.

19M
Anime (lol), Basketball, literature, horror
anything
Daytime, CST
DeadlyRaptor#3574

Tfw didn't read the OP, just looked at the image and jumped right into the niglet discussion, then wondered what the fuck was happening to the thread

Attached: 1516358110443.jpg (604x514, 57K)

This, fuck OP for ruining his own thread.

>peer review
>jounal publishing
Cringe

I'm 18, male, and I have an interest in language, linguistics, and /lit/, so we may have something in common. Superiorform#0901

>Age and Gender
19, Male
>Interests
Vidya, TV, history, studying random shit, I really like reading about fancy weapons and how they were designed
A lovely little lady to shower me in compliments and attention while gaining little in return, because I'm better than everyone and knowing me is enough of a reward already
>What times are you available
My sleeping schedule varies greatly even during college so who knows
Bisco#7980

BECAUSE ITS A FUCKING NIGGER OK?? YOU DENSE FUCKER

You know what difference it makes

>be girls
>Get along with guy
>He ALWAYS thinks it means anything more than friendship
Male brains are weak

>be guy
>nice to girl
>she thinks I like her and ends the friendship
I'm not even straight lmao

>Age and Gender
24/M
>Interests
Vidyas, fantasy books, hiking, cycling, philosophy, cooking, etc...
I'm not looking for long distance friendship, if by sheer luck, some swiss user hang around and want to be friend, that would be good.
Not that much nowadays since i'm in an exam session, else i'm free a lot of time.

>19 male
>reading, programming, astronomy (during summer), music, piano, go, chess, anime (haven't watched in a while), games (i only play with friends nowadays), languages
>people to talk to
>8-22 gmt
>modemenu#3691

>If it wasnt, whats stopping you from addopting or becoming the father figure of one, assuming you're white.
Not my genes, not my problem.
I would never take care of the children of someone, except if it's a deceased member of my family or a close friend.
Whether the child is white or black, i wouldn't adopt nor marry a roastie who got one.
So i can't understand why you could in a situation but not in another.

>19 male
>film photography, books, vidya/anime, music (sax, piano, uke and played a bit of guitar), politics, music of all kinds but mostly jazz and modernist music (Debussy, Ravel...)
>nothing in particular, just want to talk with people
>random times, really depends on my schedule but always available from 11pm to 3am UTC+2 (France)
Minhfak#1843

come on, you seriously cant be this dense

Attached: Screenshot_2016-08-25-18-29-05.jpg (1440x1440, 194K)

>Age and Gender
20, M
>Interests
Biology, geology, and any other nature related thing, vidya, art, psychology, photography, the paranormal
Friends, also I like helping so anyone in need of advice or anything
Im free most of the day
>Discord
gazzettee#3403

Attached: 4071D829-5ACF-447B-82B3-4470D50EEC54.jpg (475x475, 26K)

>16 male
>games, movies and music
>Someone to play and talk with.
>Most days about 16:00 to 20:00 Gmt+1 but on weekends maybe a bit earlier and later

I'm fucking retarded, my discord is discord: GorgenG #6139 but with an o with dots over sv.wikipedia.org/wiki

>Age and Gender
19 and male
>Interests
Pre med so biology, sciences the usual; some anime; good tv series,movies whatever; music which has good lyrics. I bet I share at least one interest with most people
>What are you looking for
Anyone,I'm just at a low point in my life rn failed my med school exam and can't afford the unis that are willing to take me. Old friends all far away,was talking to a girl for a while now but she's gone cold even though everything was going well. Anyway /end rant but yeah I just want to talk to someone to clear my head so I can get up again
>What times are you available
Not a lot since I have to study but I like to reply to people as soon as I can,I'm in a weird timezone so there's that(IST,yeah I'm pajeet)
>Discord
@Agent69#1542

you are retarded for an entirely different reason lmao

Why don't we just make a server with all the people here?

then make one lad

>30
>Male
>Gaming, anime, nature, depression
>People to talk to
>Ireland /UK , available evenings and weekends normally, pretty much all the time though

God that kid is so fucking ugly. Niggers are normally ugly as hell but nigger mutts are even uglier. Imagine being a white woman and raising a disgusting nappy hair hellspawn that doesn't look like you at all. It's the ultimate punishment for miscegenation.

>QMudRcZ
done but I'd like someone else to mod/own it I'm not good with this

For me it doesn't matter about race, it's about me having to raise the little bastard. Instant turnoff if they tell me if they have a kid.

>spending money on your kid that's not you

> 30 male
> technology, science, history, photography, film, manga, videogame
> (e-)gf who want to start a family
> in the evenings and weekend

Join this shit little bitches !!!!! Im abo7t to cum /cwNDcye

I dont fit in with the normal oddballs or the batshit oddballs

It's usually a pretty big character red flag too.

im 21m whos interested in learning abnout some project shit if u ever want to talk about projects hmu

freak #6886

>30 / M / US
>Vidya, modding, current events, self improvement, city pop. Want to get back into anime.
>Someone to listen to. Air your grievances, loneliness, or just how shitty your day was. Maybe watch anime, play some vidya? Open to e-dating, but I'm not holding my breath on that.
>My times change from week to week. I'm available for the next 6 hours.
Dokurider#9851

>18 male
>history, music, shitposting, movies, art
>frens maybe nudes don't count on that tho

Attached: hybridfrens.jpg (439x363, 127K)

alb#0408

>been adding people from /soc/ discord threads for weeks
>always ghosted after a few conversations
>last night a girl removed me immediately after a voice chat
Fuck this rejection. I just want a friend, god damn it.

Attached: ethyl.jpg (552x540, 47K)

don't feel bad about it, /soc/ is normalfag central
you can't find good people there

underage female
programming, politics, psychology, philosophy, really>_

HELLO

22/m/European NEET

Interests include; small amount of autistic video games, intro tier occult stuff, horror movies, psychology, talking to people, this should not really be a dealbreaker since I'm pretty sure you can speak about anything to anyone.

want: Just someone to speak to, I have never had a long term friend so no matter who you are I will try for a while to see if we click.

jewdog#5982

except when i'm sleeping***

>19 male
>videogames, anime, reading books, politics/government, listening to and rarely making music, studying the effects of psychoactive drugs, firearms, hiking/outdoorsmanship
>friends, maybe love?
>5-12pm EST

Attached: DeD-lnMXUAEIL1f-1.png (1200x1197, 1.84M)

also I barely sleep hours shouldnt be a problem

jewdog#5982

Attached: z52HuTI.gif (133x100, 635K)

okay after 3 years with no online frens lets try this again
>Age and Gender
22 male
>Interests
movies and tv, /o/, philosophy, music, fitness, languages, drawing and the guitar. I'm only a pleb in everything I'm interested in, except maybe films.
anyone not clingy, not psychotic and most importantly not into internet circlejerks
in the evening to really talk, but I can message any time I get a break from whatever I'm doing during the day.
anguscs#0418

Attached: 1528988511239.jpg (600x398, 42K)

I don't really want to debate strangers but I like discussion. I majored in philosophy and I'm teaching myself programming.