He empties his tray in the bin at fast food restaurants

>he empties his tray in the bin at fast food restaurants

Attached: fem.gif (909x890, 501K)

Well yeah I'm not some dirty shitskin who leaves a bunch of crap around

>he cleans his penis with toilet paper after taking a pee, then properly washes his hands

why tf does that matter it's not like a drop is gonna smell but the washing the hands part i agree with

It does when another human being touching your dick today is an actual possibility.

why would i wash my hands after peeing? i don't piss on my hands and i keep my penis clean. there is literally no point in washing my hands and overwashing can deteriorate your skin's microbiome

>not liking pissy dick
pleb

Even if your penis was cleaner than your own hands, you should wash your hands anyway.

If not, you're indirectly gay.

>not washing your dick after pissing
There is a reason I hate public restrooms.
Washing hand both before and after should go without saying.

agreed
>not peeling back your foreskin and rinsing out your penis during every restroom visit

the bar is so low for men

Attached: 1547431411800.jpg (249x250, 5K)

It is? I feel like the bar is lower for women.

People who clean up after themselves steal jobs from low class workers and should be put to death by having their buttholes plugged up and sealed shut. Damn envirocommies!

Attached: call_of_duty.jpg (1596x976, 235K)

I wash my hands before I piss but not after as a statement to the world

Men are so retarded and gross, most of them don't even wipe their assholes properly

How the hell would u originally know?

so what i like to keep it clean thank you

Women don't because they can only wipe in one direction. Do you really think you're going to get clean by only wiping front to back?

Honestly, I feel going to fast-food restaurants has contributed to my inherent sense of doom when I see Arabs and South Asians there, knowing that they will seldom ever clean up whilst everyone else does without fail. I don't understand why, its extends outside food which in the area I live results in litter and fly tipping all over the place. You'd think they would have some incentive to keep their domain tidy and to help others even in the most menial way in their job - but its like they get some sort of power trip from having others do it for them, I guess that's what angers me, like it isn't enough for them to drive around in Mercedes whilst otherwise living in squalor, having numerous children which they blatantly don't care for and leave for gangs to 'care' for and only seem to participate in affairs when it comes to getting their own way or forcing Sunni Islam down the throats of others when they don't adhere to any principles and use it because they know whites won't call them out on it.

Sorry but its one of those things that needs to be said, if the Arab nations and Pakistan develop (and I hope for their benefit and for what we might see from them, they do) they should at least take the minimal time to clean up after themselves, everyone else does it.

Attached: 1551343863327.png (1120x608, 1.1M)

I just happen to have a normally functioning nose

Attached: GURRLZ_POWER!.jpg (450x600, 79K)

>gets his groceries bagged at checkout by a worker
>doesn't have a waiter at a restaurant
Absolute state of the Americucks

They clean tables from shit at random intervals. Why not get your tray as well?

>not using a bidet
Enjoy having your ass full of shit

Women do not even notice they have any bar, no matter the height at times.
>club toilet is fucked up
>the club personal gets the bright idea of letting guys into the female bathroom

Hooooly crap, female hygiene in a zone where they are intoxicated and it is isn't their problem to clean up after?
That is one picture straight from the jungle you really want to forget about. Also heard enough stories from girls living in dorms to feel that isn't limited to clubs.

>he cums in a shot glass with the intent of drinking it but ultimately decides not to

Attached: 1504758795329[1].jpg (640x640, 95K)

What do femanons think if I have jacked off directly into my mouth before?

Attached: image.jpg (200x178, 8K)

>he leaves his tray on the table when he leaves
women like assholes user

LOL you have to be European to believe that white people don't also do this.