How can anyone thrive in this environment

how can anyone thrive in this environment

Attached: urbanization.jpg (1843x1468, 753K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Yvs7f4UaKLo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>how can anyone thrive in this environment
Drugs.
Antidepressants, Antipsychotics, and illegal drugs.

I don't expect you to thrive, I expect you to die!

Attached: die.jpg (305x360, 50K)

dude weed lmao! XD
stupid normnigger can't face reality.

I never did an illegal drug before in my life. I'm saying what is actually happening around me.

This is our future boys, try not to cry

youtu.be/Yvs7f4UaKLo

By taking the bus.
(Can you find it?)

Who gives a shit about legality? Facing away from ugly life through lobotomizing yourself with chemicals simply way a pussy goes about life.

Not everyone can be a lion OP. Wake up.

>52634873
sorry youre probably not OP was mistake

>irrelevant moral lesson to people who are simply explaining the truth

why do brainlets always do this?

i am not a person who is good for anything, most certainly not a lion, anyone can face a reality, the true path to peace lies through accepting who you are as a whole, not through running from it and trying not to think.

If this is true, why are you even using a computer? Internet is almost always escapism.

being lazy my second nature and i dislike being productive anyway.

You can be lazy and not use any forms of escapism like computers or drugs.

A concrete forest desu

Attached: images (1).png (225x225, 7K)

yeah but talking to gays, drug addicts and normies such a great source of anger it keeps me from going completely numb, plus old guard of this place were quite nice people, abandoning this shithole would feel like mistreating those people.

Would you accept the same justification for doing drugs?

nope.
origamono

>I love LA starts playing

So you're just biased against one form of escapism while engaging in another one yourself while being a cunt about it at the same time.

dont say n word

What n word?

Normal?
or Nigger?

First why do you need anyone to encourage your form of escapism in the first place? Second i didn't say you need to stop doing drugs, i just said that you are faggot for doing them.

The guy who owns it thrives

I think US cities are interesting in their grid like structure with their downtowns being cut down by highways, gives it a really unique aerial view.

My form of escapism is video games and the internet so I don't need drugs. I'm just not gonna be a fag and pretend to be better when I'm doing the same shit.

Your own logic can be used against you but you're just too stupid to understand that

Again i dont discourage any escapism i am simply calling faggotry a faggotry, i am most definitely not better than anyone either.
I dont expect drug addicts to stop either i am hoping to see some sweet fatal od's in the future, so as you can see theres no need to worry reddit, you free to return to playing nintendo labo.

"Lol you're a pussy for not caring about your physical state, that makes you a PUSSY I even care more about your body than you. That makes me manly and brave, the way I obsess and make threads on Jow Forums about people who couldn't give a flying fuck about themselves much less me as a person. Yeah, look at how manly and brave I am wow, all the girls like me!"

You don't, thats why you go live in urban area

>how can anyone thrive in this environment
>All the rich and successful people live in big cities like LA and NY

Nah, you're right. You should totally stay in small town Alabama, makes it less crowded for people trying to make something of their life.