The Purge is real for one day

>The Purge is real for one day
Who would you kill?

Attached: 1558984146842.png (840x854, 412K)

OP & whoever is reading this shitpost

It would be like anarcho capitalism. All those that deserve to die are behind automated turrets. So it's pointless.

There aren't any niggers in my country so the killing would be minimal all round. personally I'd take it easy and not even pick a fight, much less kill anyone on purge day.

What about chad who bullied you in high school

Do you have 0 enemies?

A bunch of niggers as as fast as possible.

There are people I dislike, but I wouldn't sperg so hard as to literally kill them. It's all in the past now.

Myself desu
No one else deserves death more than myself.

Attached: chad.gif (400x200, 21K)

Didn't have one since I was the "Chad"

But through empathy to figure this out.They would be behind automated turrets. It would be impossible to kill them personally without any preparations. This purge should last bit longer that we could arrange something similar what occurred in Russia few decades ago. It should be called nuke the wallstreet and Washington.

I'd probably have to lock myself in a room somehow to stop myself from killing my dad, I have a lot of anger and resentment towards him and I do often get violent intrusive thoughts but I do love him

Wouldn't kill anyone, would commit massive wire fraud. Easy millions from the comfort of your home

what did he do to make you wanna kill him

He hasn't really done any one major "thing". I know it's frowned upon to blame your parents for your situation but I do hoenstly believe that his paranoia and deliberate sheltering of me as a child and young teen stunted my development. When all my friends were starting to go out on weekends and drink and do stuff he still expected me home right after school. The few times I insisted I was staying out he'd tell me to call him multiple times for updates and still wanted me back way earlier. If I said this was going to make my friends stop inviting me and hanging out with me (which is exactly what happened) he would whine and beg and say I HAD to call him and made me out to be a villain.
So I became isolated, I lost my friendship circle (just like him, he has no friends) and I never managed to get a gf during my late teens like all my friends. It's not like there weren't opportunities either, when I still had friends and some kind of a life I had chances with girls and there were girls who were clearly interested in me. Yet when you lose all your friends, it doesn't matter. You can look like a male model and be worth several million dollars if you're spending weeks at a time in your room and never meeting women it doesn't mean anything.
He's also definitely some kind of mentally ill, he's talked to himself quite loudly my entire life. It's always in the other room, this constant whining muttering sound in the background. Then when he sleeps he snores incredibly loudly, always has. So after doing everything in his power to drag me into this cage, I'm not even allowed silence or time to myself. He is literally always here, he hasn't had a job in over a decade.

I could go on an on, but I'm actually getting a little angry writing this desu so I better not

I was going to answer this but then I realized I probably shouldn't, nice one

Attached: 1556622454477.jpg (570x856, 66K)

As much people as i could

why not rape instead

Nobody. I am hunkering down with my granddad, my cousins, my uncle, my sister, my aunt, and my most trusted friend and a small but powerful arsenal. Bars over every door and window. No electronic signatures. No lights, no flushing the toilet, we stay away from windows, we keep a low and quiet profile inside and army crawl, and we're shitting in a bucket for 24 hours. Everyone with 2 digits in their are armed at all times. Anyone snaps or tries any fuckery, everyone else can outnumber them. Pickup gassed and ready to go in the garage. Innermost room, most walls between us and outside. Everything will be barricaded, and attackers will have to funnel in through the main hallway and get lit up if they get in. Case of Red Bull. No sleep.

Come to think of it, I meant "Nobody who doesn't fuck with me."

I'm not him, but I'm actually am happy I got bullied in school. I grew up to be tough and not some sheltered sjw over-privileged piece of shit.

Fuck hes onto us johnson.

Myself definitely. Would simply use the purge to buy some weaponry to increase chances of dying quickly.

Then next day you go back to being a suicidal virgin again lol.

You never stood a chance incel, your papa knew it, he also thought many times in putting poison in your food and or plain killing you bare hands, he cried to sleep every night asking God WHY he punished him with you, nowadays that poor man learnt to accept his misery.

Oneitis bf.
I wouldn't get her to myself from it, that seems clear.
But I have so much hatred for that smirking mf accumulated that I would be far more content in life afterwards

my neighbors (especially the bald faggot and the dagos across the street), the policemen & ALL of their families, that ugly gastarbeiter and his mongrel family who won't give me any money, that dumbass spic who looks like a monkey, and many more

God, that would be glorious. It would be like Dirlewanger Brigade, Vietnam War and Haneke's Funny Games rolled into one. I would be shooting civilians and cutting fetuses from bodies and torturing people to death.