Share tinder stories/tips

Share tinder stories/tips.
Encourage anons to try it out.
We are all gonna make it this year.
Be persistent.

Attached: tinder (1).png (1200x1200, 93K)

I can only message girls when shitfaced and replying once a week doesn't get anywhere.
What makes it easier talking to girls?

Fuck off shill. Tinder is a loveless wasteland full of mutant sluts and pussy raiders.

>Match with 3 girls
>none of them respond
What am I doing wrong bros

Attached: 1557783201408.jpg (354x256, 17K)

finally messaged the one qt who didn't immediately unmatch

unmatched her while she was replying

i hate my life and i hate this reality.

Attached: 20190527-215938.png (1440x2960, 313K)

you just didn't write "my banksavings are on the 7 figures edge"

Attached: 5-16-640x600.jpg (640x600, 47K)

I got my gf from tinder. Started looking in January, settled down in march. She is loving, caring, and it seems we are on board for a long term relationship.
I took it seriously. Got out from home to make semi-proffesional photos, analyzed my bio and changed it continuously, and made new accounts every 4-5 days.
I got ignored a thousand of times, I ignored a thousand of times, but with at least 60 matches during those three months between different accounts, I know I could have made it work with at least four of those girls. It really is about consistency. Have some tips I am willing to share if anyone asks.
>Tt. 5,7 male (not skinny but not buffed at all) with a very pretty face.
I mean, if I made it, you all can.

>match with girls
>message back and forth
>conversation dies
>if it doesn't, ask them out
>"I'm busy this week"

This happens literally every time. It's like the Groundhog Day of modern dating.

Attached: hans.jpg (299x168, 10K)

Tl;Dr: not worth it. Just go to a bar or something.
Had like 7 matches.
5 of them turned out to be shallow teens. The other two faked being adequate just to bang me after the first date. (Not bragging or something, this is just retarded imo.)
All of them were 7+/10 tho.

It made me feel I was doing good, but ultimately I was just wasting my time on immature grills.

You need to be patient, man. Listen to them and carry an interesting conversation without the fear of not being responded. If she really is into you, she wont mind it.
I only remotely considered dating with a girl if it was her who suggested/hinted it. Obviously tons of girls will loose interest, but in my oppinion, if all it takes for a woman to loose interest in you is not trying to hook up inmediately, she would have sooner or later rejected you anyways.
Be patient. Listen to them, be genuine, do not rush and do not ask out as soon as you thing the convo is going good. Make the convo the central point, dont see it as a vehicle to a hookup.

Calm down its not blue peter, i'm just having a nice little relaxing smoke of crack

The problem is I always get different tips. It's either ask them out right away or learn their fucking life story like you've suggested.
I matched with a qt on the weekend, we messaged on ((snapchat)) last night and talked about food (bitches love cooking). Ask her if she's free this week and I get the most mealy mouth limp dick response. I don't think I'll message her back.

if you leave now don't even fucking dream of coming back

Attached: 1545964117546.jpg (1500x1000, 84K)

You need, in my experience, to have at least 20+ matches to find genuine people. There are lots of sensitive and caring woman who just happen to be too shy to open in public looking for someone who gives them attention. As I said: be persistent. I also found lots of teens and stupid people on tinder, but some of them are really worth it ( I mean, its statistically very improbable to get what u want in 7 tries)

i bought the fucking tinder+ thing, set location to American city, im British so wrote that in bio, and I'm not ugly. 0 matches. wtf went wrong?

It's all about the person, user. Analyze your target audience and act in consequence. I am a manlet with pretty eyes and portray myself as a punk-indiehead. No stacy would ever be interested in me. I attract shy girls who want some spice in their life or directly crackheads.
The former want a slowgoing conversation, the latter, a hookup. I am not interested in the latter so my method doesn't work with them, but idc since I did know what I wanted, and got it.
Thunk about the people you want to attract, theres not a magical answer.

My friends are bigger losers than I am so online is one of my only avenues. I've got a place, a steady job and a car but I can't even perform my biological imperative and attract a long term mate. I'm not even deformed or ugly and people tell me I'm good looking.
Maybe my drinking problem is fucking things up for me. I'm considering suicide more and more often.

So the "you've got 3+ likes" thing is fake right? They're just trying to scam money out of desperate dudes like me right?

The "likes" are real but eventually the app stops showing you the profiles that "liked" you unless you pay.
It doesn't matter though it's probably uggos or fatties and they won't reply anyway.

Ok just making sure I'm not missing out on something. Only installed the app because every girl on okcupid in my area was ugly as sin and I wanted to make sure I wasn't crazy.

I banged about 50 girls from Tinder but am now banned. No idea why. Some butthurt girl reported me for something I guess.

How long after no reply should I unmatch?

tinder tip: uninstall that shit

>be me when I was 13
>go to Yellowstone cut up dead wood with an axe
>family is having trouble starting fire
>cut a log up into smaller pieces of tinder
>fire starts up right away

I don't know what you guys are on about swiping left and right. I always put the log vertically and chopped away at it that way.

nice one bro, we're all laughing

If you use tinder you're fucked beyond comprehension non virgins are fucking disgusting the magic is gone jews don't have have sex till they're 40 it's how they maintain the magic

>be average looking
>only girls to like me are fat, ugly and/or single moms
>never gotten anywhere after years of use

Can't recommend the (below) average guy to use this app. Unless you want to try and get laid with a fat chick who thinks she deserves chad, you're going to have your last bit of self confidence destroyed.

Because of the nature of text being toneless I will accept your compliment at face value. Thanks user, I'm here all week.

>some tips willing to share
Says a betacuck who got a used up probably ugly roastie from fucking TINDER!! I mean how beta you would have to be to get into a relationship with a high mileage worthless slut who can and WILL download tinder again to fuck niggers with stds

>he thinks a virgin girl is anything worthwhile in bed and will not fuck around after

Lol, to be that naive again

>what's up man

Hahahahaha the autism jesus christ dude.

Attached: 1499401659909.gif (524x399, 53K)

Auto-like script
github.com/PedroRajao/auto-like-tinder

>Be me
>Install tinder because why not?
>I am not a serius person so i post funny pictures of me.
>Get good matches, one in the Top Picks list
>wow, self steem rising
>Change description of my profile:
PD: No one knows how to start a conversation on this app, so if you want to do it you have to say "skere [your bank data] mode"
>Get permanent ban for the phone number
>Can't do a new account without a new facebook account (my ethics forbid me to have facebook)

>frick

>spend a month on tinder. Get one match. She never responds back and unmatches. End up deleting tinder.
The hell did i do wrong.

I still don't know if I was banned for saying skere of for "requesting" bank info

It's P2W garbage and I'm not convinced people actually liked my profile as much as I am it was to get me to buy their shitty premium service.

I had a relationship for 4 years knowing that person from my highschool. In my oppinion, my gf is extremely beautiful and I love her.
You can keep seething.

No it's not fake. I decided fuck it and I bought gold... turned out they were all tourists and were in Amsterdam for a couple of days, liked me and then left again. I had 6 matches and 4 of them were 1000+ miles away.

My last date turned out to be a 6'3 tranny, im 5'7

I wish i was joking

Attached: 1499380359486.jpg (385x387, 17K)

Hahahaha.. Let her fuck your boi pucci user
>tfw I wish that would happen to me

Attached: 1557391265241.gif (1702x1384, 163K)