It really doesnt get better. Today is my 19th birthday. Because of the state of the world...

It really doesnt get better. Today is my 19th birthday. Because of the state of the world, there is no hope for young men. No chance for family, education, job, or fulfillment. No joy. Not unless youre an NPC or you can doublethink yourself into happiness. Usually the god pill is after the black pill, but there really is just nothing. It has never hurt as bad it does tonight. I am hurting. I am hurting bad.

Attached: 9CD12135-72CA-4D19-8E0B-384BC72239C6.jpg (460x460, 85K)

fuck off and get a therapist newfag

>only just 19
>it really doesn't get better
>vague blackpilliness with maymay phrases
okay melodramafag, we get it, you have nothing to say. Happy birthday though.

Could be worse, you could be 24 like me and still be flailing at life.

When I feel sad I walk the boulevard of broken memes.Or browse comfy shit
Dont take black pills, there is opportunities everywhere. just look, maybe you will find something

His hand is reaching for you, user. Will you take the red pill he offers?

Attached: kierkegaard.jpg (220x310, 19K)

I'm 32 kvh and you're right. It really doesn't get any better.

>flailing at life
Mfw this wasn't a typo

>19
kek you're literally still a child in his mother womb.

No he is an adult

Nah. I am 22. My life peaked at 17 and again at 20
Give it time

>thinking that therapist will do anything
the mental gymnastics on this one

>19
I'll turn a wizard this year, user. It is not too late for you. With 19 I still had so much potential, so many opportunities to turn my fate around, but I wallowed in defeatist self-pity and got nowhere in life. Now I have half a degree, wageslave at a job where everyone hates me, am fatter than ever and in terrible health. Don't be me, user. Don't take the black pill, it's a mindset that is literally toxic for someone as young as you. I stopped moping around and am trying to get out of this hole myself, but it is so much harder than it would have been ten years ago, and even if I turned into an ultra norman right fucking now, I will always have to live with the fact that I wasted the best years of my life instead of exploring the world like everyone else.

youre not as deep as you think you are OP

what does he offer?

its realy simple just stop feeling sad and have a chance for a job then it will get better

The truth. That life is just a bunch of chaotic bullshit and all you can do is either take it with a pinch of salt or become a theist.

stfu and start studying calculus so you can be a rich wizard

>a job making anything better
lol, that is the saddest normalfag cope ever

not op, but thanks. this helps. i'm 19 as well.

Are you white OP? If so chin up, the world is your oyster. If you not please end your own life, world has enough shitskins as it is.

>If you're white then world is your oyster

Attached: mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3u2.jpg (377x550, 30K)

Problem shitskin?

> No chance for family, education, job, or fulfillment. No joy.
Cry me a river you weak faggot. Accept that YOU are fucked up and waste your time and potential, that shit applies to YOU and YOU only so fuck off with your generalizing

It's my 19th Birthday today too user. Happy birthday.

Not a shitskin, eastern eurofag here, white as snow

>mongoloid
>white

lol, nice try Jakub

Now to fast malicious actor of chaos, Op truly wishes to live life as a Roman and a man.

Attached: 20190528_052222.jpg (220x229, 42K)

Translation:

>Oh fuck I already fucked up I'm not so sure about this survival of the fittest thing anymore it was funny when it comes to black people but if I don't make it what's the point can I get a do-over?

Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come. I'm waiting on the good times now.

I'm still waiting.

Amazing, at 19 you already know everything about the world and are far more wise about it than people who have lived twice as long as you.

Time to reroll. Godspeed, user.

>19 years old

try 33. prepare for hell

>black
>people

You do not belong here, r*eddit

>Amazing, at 19 you already know everything about the world and are far more wise about it than people who have lived twice as long as you.

I'm only three years off being 38 and he's fucking right.

>I come to an anonymous image board because people are more honest with their opinions!
>Other people have different opinions? REEEEEEEEEEEE!

Life doesn't end at 19. You got plenty of time to do everything until you're dead. Get out of your head, house and internet and live a little.

I'm 19 too and I would have to disagree

Why do you have a problem with shitskins who stay in their own countries and don't interfere with other countries' business?

I just turned 19 too. I've had a job for about 6 months now. It doesn't help. In fact, it increased my depression when I see all of my money going towards taxes, car payments, gas, food, and medical emergencies because most of my family is older or in poor health.

>save up for college

I barely have enough to make it working 40 hrs a week. I'd have to pull so many doubles just to have a meager savings that would definitely be eaten up by the rest of my family.

It doesn't doesn't get better. Ever. We should honestly just give up and die but something in my head keeps telling me, "one more day. One more day. One more day."

DO IT YOU LITERAL CHILD