Red pill me on why having sex with girls under 18 isn't creepy

Red pill me on why having sex with girls under 18 isn't creepy

Attached: 0yJo9g7 - Imgur.jpg (644x799, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LQRAfJyEsko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it is

only time I did it was with a random 16yo tinder literal WHORE (believe me, I dont use the term broadly)

figured she would be fucking 10+ other overage guys that month, why not have my turn
she was such a whore that the sex itself was great, still have her on instagram, she'll be turning 18 next january

It doesn't have to be creepy, but I dislike it because for me sex is about the feeling of being worthy, and teenagers don't know any better so it just feels like you're taking advantage of them.

For me if there's any non consensual element to sex it's a complete turn off

>16yo tinder literal WHORE (
How old were you when you fucked her?

I was 22.

She lied to me, told me she was 18 until she was literally inside my house, topless on my bed. Looking back she kind of had a baby face but her body was easily top3 i fucked last year, and I had sex with multiple overage women.

16 is legal where I live so no real worries

If both of you are consenting and attracted to each other why is it creepy and wrong?

it has no historical basis. for most of human history men would breed with any woman who could menstruate

I'd find it creepy being 29 years old, and that bullshit "half your age plus seven" isn't a factor as much as the standards I have set myself for where I want to be in life.

>16 is legal where i live
>she said she was 18

nice story fucking pedo, i hope the mods do their job and help sending you to prison

Would you fuck the girl in the pic?

dude it IS creepy and that's coming from ME, the guy who actually did it

its creepy because at 16 years old she's not even remotely mature enough to 100% know what she's doing and how it will impact her long-term

not talking purely about the sex but the act of having sex with older guys at 16
and have you actually tried to talk to a underage girl? its like talking to a literal child, I cringed so damn hard after the hot lust was over I actually kicked her out (made up some bs excuse that I had to leave)

What you're asking for is pedopilling, not redpilling

lmao you could send this entire post to the police in my country and there would be nothing they could do

16 is the age of consent and the girl still talks to me every now and then because it was a very nice fuck, doubt she would ever press any charges against me

>its creepy because at 16 years old she's not even remotely mature enough to 100% know what she's doing and how it will impact her long-term
Wut? I was pretty much the exact same person I am now when I was 16 and I'm 20

>and have you actually tried to talk to a underage girl? its like talking to a literal child, I cringed so damn hard after the hot lust was over I actually kicked her out
They talk about the same shit that girls older do as well. All women are children user

I respecfully disagree. I was a dumb inconsequential edgy fuck at 16 and I think most people are.

You don't want to see the truth, you want me to tell you it's ok to have sex with underage girls.

I don't think it is but depending on where you live and how old they are, there's nothing legally wrong with your intents. Download tinder and go wild. I didnt fuck her or any other 17yo girl again because I'm about to turn 24 and desu, if women are already stupid, 16, 17yo women full of hormones are peak stupidity

No. There's something in her face that gives the impression she could be 12.

Ah okay, I was the same person as I am now

>The girl still talks to me every now and then

Teach me your ways sempie.

Power dynamics are fucked up. although there's very little difference in 16/17/18 year olds. also depends on how old you are

>Power dynamics are fucked up.
Why? If both are consenting and attracted to each other

she's a 17yo "feminist" bissexual

50% of everything she said was shitting on men and how they "dont care about the girl during sex"

all I did was actually fuck her good, 20min of oral into 30min of pounding

wont deny, her body EXHALED fertility and her eyes screamed "breed me", absolutely thankful for the opportunity to fuck her without a condom, 5min after I went in she said "wow, youre good" and took off the condom

Because the brain doesn't fully develop until the mid-late 20's

Attached: 33yne67nv7z11.png (419x435, 433K)

what if your brain stopped developing at 17 due to trauma?

it is, young girls are a big meme - it's like an entirely different species but you realize they're terrible pretty quickly, they have no idea who they are or what they want in life so they just latch onto you, they're not capable of adult relationships because they don't think like adults
t. dated a 16y/o when I was 22 (uk so legal)
biggest mistake you can make, the sex is fun but as far as relationships go avoid them

I'm seeing a 48 year old right now. Call me a cuck but she's the best lover i've ever had, she actually has life experience and she knows what she wants.

I know women are retarded yada yada but I think there actually is value in spending time with a woman who is intelligent and whose company you enjoy, and usually that's not the case when you're with teenage girls

why would you be a cuck for shagging an older woman, stop taking Jow Forums so seriously lad, not trying to have a pop but clearly the internet is warping your world view if you think you're a cuck for not shagging teenagers, glad you've found someone you like user hope it works out

thank you user you're right I think it's time to get off Jow Forums but damn it is hard. It probably won't work out long term, i'm just 22 so the age gap is huge, but its definitely something that i'll always have good memories of. You're a good guy I wish you the best

Attached: 1489185801551.jpg (1033x679, 168K)

don't worry about the age gap man, anyone who judges you for it isn't someone you should give a shit about anyway, if you can't go teetotal set restrictions this week you don't use Jow Forums on one day, then next week two days, then settle on just using Jow Forums on weekends or something, just think about how things effect who you are and you'll get there man

Because it's nowhere near as creepy as letting this happen just so you can get a mcdonalds youtube.com/watch?v=LQRAfJyEsko

>Ywn have a ptp qt

Why live desu

I had sex with a 16 year old girl when I was 23.
There were no laws broken, as it is the age of consent here.
I honestly don't see what was so wrong with it.
A lot of people who knew us disapproved and I get why it could SEEM bad, but we had known each other for a year or more, we knew what we were doing, and I know for a fact that when I was 16, I'd have totally banged a chick who was 23. She was very aware and very intelligent.