/uni/ university general

/uni/ university general

tfw NEET until next Tuesday when summer school starts.

MFW its a once a week four hour class. Man this is gonna suck

Attached: uni.png (610x250, 231K)

Why didn't you take the summer off? You could have had more time to yourself or maybe earned some cash with a part-time job.

be happy you're going to see some cuties

hopefully there are some qt girls there, so you can creepshot to pass the time.

Attached: 1558212687729.jpg (720x960, 127K)

Internship starts next month. Unpaid obviously. I hate it already.

Attached: 1558049955250.jpg (720x720, 39K)

my last exam is in two days, i cannot fucking wait. my fucking god all i want to do is drink and get through my backlog of vidya.

>I hate it already
Don't.
Take it from someone who graduated and took zero internships during my senior year. It'll make finding a job that much harder if you only have the degree with no experience.
I ended up finding having to get a job that wasnt even in my field, and only lucked out because they had inhouse positions and gave me a chance to move up since I had the degree.

CS guy here.
Fuck i finally got the disciplime to learn. While ive been tested and my IQ is highly over average i am fucking lazy. But I started learning... Now my long term memory has improved... Literally after reading something for 3 or 4 times i can memorize it word-to-word.

Feels awesome, learnin for the first time in my life, cruisin through college mostly with As and i have the feeling that my memory is getting better ( in high school mostly Ds and Cs).

Fucking learning is awesome.

Still a pathetic kissless /vrgn though. BUT my efforts will certainly at least give me an edge in mating strategies that involve women that want smart men.

Just defended my thesis a couple hours ago. The professors seemed really pleased and even got some compliments. Feeling pretty good.

no bro being "high IQ" just detaches you from normal people and makes it less likely that a woman will like you

Okay Imagine a pathetic, lazy virgin like me would have low IQ. What would he do?
Play vidya drink fucking soda and shit, eat dorritos and pizza all the time and work at wallmart. Oh of course, a woman would rather prefer a complete failure to an engineer.

I am a 27 year old fuck up going back to uni and I want to graduate ASAP. I could still easily work a part time job I guess
more like Braptematnka

why do engineers always think they're hot shit? Women despise engineers: they're nerdy, asocial, ugly, have weird hobby's, only male friends, etc.

Women fall for lawyers, doctors, etc. Not for your boring ass engineering career.

depends how the complete failure looks and acts in comparison to the engineer desu, pretty sure any woman would prefer a neurotypical failure over a neurotic engineer who has never been with a woman before

Learn to read faggot...
I said women prefer engineers over people doing menial jobs.

this isn't true at all, women's attraction depends more on how the man acts and looks as opposed to what his job is

Well duh.. But not over stupid virgins and that's my point. Just like blue eyes make an ugly girl slightly less ugly, intelligence makes an unattractive man slightly less unattractive.

Women love money oregano

yes to the extent that everybody does, if you were showered with attention all your life by hot girls and then a fat ugly girl who made 150k a year offered to let you live with her and pay your bills and buy you nice things, would you accept? probably, but you'd also probably cheat on her

The reason people get engineering degrees is because they want to feel like they're relevant in society.

A lot of feminine cuntoids also consider themselves to be a part of square society and they prefer to date within this sphere in order to avoid taboos.

So yes, an engineering degree helps you dip into the bucket of square broads, but there are other buckets and ot doesnt guarentee you anything

Starting uni this September

gonna b gud, ez too because the first year is foundation year

90 credits in and am dropping out because i think it is retarded I got several Cs this semester for skipping class and missing out on participation points. Absolutely no reason your grade should not be 100% exam. Did not encounter this problem at CC, guess uni is for low iq children. These were stem classes btw

I feel your pain senpai. I got a B in a kinesiology class because I fucked off and did not do the homework. I still got B's on the exams and I had to scramble to turn in homework. Would have gotten a C- if i had slacked off

>intelligence makes an unattractive man slightly less unattractive.
Being intelligent makes it more difficult to be socially successful, not less.
Statistically if you are of above-average intelligence you are going to have a hard time fitting in.

Wow you sure showed them by dropping out.

I am working as a stripper

I think this is a meme. Maybe if youre over 145. Then you start becoming highly autistic.

today is my last active school day in this semester before summer school. One more test (accountant exam) and i'm done.

i fucking hate uni

Attached: 155640769337.jpg (475x375, 28K)

I didn't see this thread before posting, so I'll be repostan.

University/college has been the biggest disappointment in my entire life.
When I was a kid I thought college was this magical place of cult to knowledge. I'm posting here, so I don't have to go into much detail about how I was. I had some friends though, and was socially functional on a minimal level; but wasn't too satisfied: I was a nerd, my friends were not (much).
I'm finishing my six year long degree now (medicine in the EU), and I want to fucking kill myself. The way the system works is the most anti-learning thing ever: just learn 'high-yield' bullshit and patterns; no need to actually understand anything. Rote memorization is king. There's mandatory assitance, so you can't just skip (all) class. Most professors don't give a fuck. I've never hated studying as much as I do now.
And to top it all off, my classmates are as normalfag as you can imagine, and add some snobbery. I'd rather shoot myself in the fucking head than talk to them.

Fuck this shit.

I'm a 30 year old boomer who will be returning to university THIS fall.
I've been in and out of higher education my entire life.
My transcript is a nightmare, spanning over a decade, with 150 credit hours and a 2.6 GPA. I've dropped out 3 times.
This will be my last hurrah. Either I've finally learned how to do this or it's over forever.
For the first time I will be living in shared housing.
I took a lease at a 5 bedroom house that is in a "student community" that is known for partying.
My university has a social media wall on its website where it shows people who have mentioned them. About 6 months ago I found a 17 year old girl who posted her acceptance letter and will also be starting in the Fall. At first I fell in love with her but after observing her instagram every few days I realized that she has a much better life and is already more successful and put together than I am despite being nearly half my age. It was a sad realization.
I'm basically desperately to meet people, but since I'm 30, I realize it probably won't go well.

>i fucking hate uni
What specifically?

>Graduated a month ago
>tfw job search isn't fucking working at all
>got an email today
>it's for a "business advising" agency that's 100% commission based
>Glass door reviews are literally at 1 star, comments that are from the company themselves are extremely obvious
>Several people calling it out as a scam that lies about what you'll be doing, it's literally just selling insurance to people with 0 pay during a 6 month training process
I knew it sounded fishy as fuck.

>Medicine
That's literally one of the biggest meme degrees as far as memorization bullshit goes user. What the fuck did you expect you would be doing?

Attached: birb dog.jpg (750x707, 84K)

>tfw doing masters in biomed
I think I made a mistake and I'm too far gone.

Attached: 1494170666229.jpg (200x200, 6K)

jesus christ nigga
don't try to relate to younger people as if you are one of them.
don't go on other people's instagrams if you're going to feel that way. are you at least almost done?

No I have 3 more years.

The guy sitting behind her surely became mathemagician.

Attached: f63260caa01912c74a3e3cba86d26521_01.jpg (1303x1080, 199K)

you're finishing it, why are you complaining so much.

it's not just for your undergrad is it?

>all you had to do was show up to a few more hour-long classes
>didn't do it
if the people who pass the classes are low-iq children, then you're literally braindead.

Of course it is for my undergrad.

I am taking one summer course in object oriented program. I got diagnosed with ADHD last semester. Explained why I am a year behind.

I studied the textbook and read the lecture slides like a pig. Had a bonus pop quiz and I failed it because I forgot everything I read about type casting and super/sub classes lol.

Maybe you shouldn't have studied like a pig.

>tfw online summer math class
Well at least it's not too hard and I can stay home and still stay up late

finished first year either looking for a job or a summer class via the local community college. fucking bored of neeting the last few weeks away

>still a kissless virgin
yeah, maybe i'll get a gf too user

>22 years old
>transferred to 4 year uni from shit community college
>after changing major to cs it will take another 3 years to graduate
>already feel like i'm too old to belong at my uni
>only two friends first year were a landwhale that had a major crush and her friend, also hooked up with a slightly less big landwhale but dumped her
>i want to see all of the freshmen fail in order to make me feel better about my poor life choices

despite all this i prefer uni life to neet life, fuck summer

How did you teach yourself to learn? I won't claim to be exceptionally high iq or anything of that sort. But I've mostly sailed through highschool without ever studying. I'm about to start college and I'd like to do better because i know i have some potential if I try and discipline myself.

are you taking calc user? i have precalc and rn calc 1 later this summer

19 and finished my first year of my accounting degree. Back at home working for my dad's company. Feelin pretty comfy.

i'm not that poster but you literally just have to consistently put in the effort, and you HAVE to talk to the professors if you have issues. unless they're complete cunts they'll at least point you in the right direction, or even better, give you a bunch of hints. if you're not motivated you should think of it this way: either you or your parents are paying for your college shit, so if you don't put in the necessary effort to get good grades, you're wasting money for no reason, and at that point you should either drop out or actually try.

>ask cute girl out and her number for the first time yesterday
>send her a "hi" to check the number last night
>sends me a "hi ^^" today a lunch
>ask her whatever
>still hasn't replied
>tomorrow big shit exam
this is great

Attached: 7123817831.jpg (210x240, 18K)