Wtf I was just sitting down and one of my balls was missing so I got up and walked around for a little bit then it...

Wtf I was just sitting down and one of my balls was missing so I got up and walked around for a little bit then it dropped back down
Am I going to die?

Attached: 1520437528445.jpg (1280x1440, 179K)

probly not.

Are you sure?

Attached: 1001.jpg (451x476, 87K)

probly not.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

are you 12?

No

>Am I going to die?
I sure fucking hope so with this gay fucking ass bullshit you faggot nigger retard

Yes

medfag here. what you experienced could possibly be benign prostatic hyperplasia or bpa. you should go to your doctor and get your prostate examined immediately. if it is enlarged then it could indicate that you may have prostate cancer. best of luck man

o shit I didn't think it could actually be that bad. This did happen to me once before too. Thanks for the info.

Attached: Kenshiro2.jpg (213x237, 7K)

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
dude...think before you write. it's probably nothing

trannies tuck their balls all the time

oh
I looked up prostatic hyperplasia and it looked pretty real to me idk man
but I'm not a tranny

if it's really bothering you then go to a doc and have them check you up. thought it would be funny to have someone put their hand in your ass, but seeing you're serious about it made me have change of heart.

Yeah I wasn't actually going to go to a doctor anyway but thx 4 telling the truth

i gues that means you're gay then

damn ok

K I'm gonna go to sleep it's getting late good night Jow Forums

Public Service Announcement
You must be at least eighteen years old to post on Jow Forums.
>pic related

Attached: image.jpg (444x480, 45K)