When my gf turned 18 she went to a sex shop and the lady at the shop recommended a 8x6 black dildo moulded from a real...

When my gf turned 18 she went to a sex shop and the lady at the shop recommended a 8x6 black dildo moulded from a real guy. Like how do you recommend a cute girl something that's going to stretch her out? Like I'm average size and I would be her biggest if she didn't have this toy, and now she knows there's this black guy out there that's filled her pussy

Attached: E1EB6B7F-00CF-4C9C-AE64-9E330A7B3337.jpg (1436x2888, 563K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iKGIdQSOL6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"Stretching out" isn't a real thing. It's a fucking meme, you dip.

I know but she still had to adjust to get it in

>the lady at the sex shop is a degenerate
Well, big surprise.

It is absolutely a real thing, albeit a temporary one, and if his gf were to ram herself with that thing while she was dating him she would feel loose to him until she stopped using it.

nice fanfiction cucktron

You're just being insecure dude. Get over it.

I know she prefers sex with me over the toy but it's just annoying

>gf went to a sex shop

You've already lost.

Attached: bgt.jpg (500x500, 113K)

It was before we were together

and what is you age ?

>Being insecure about a toy.
lmao

Sure a girl can get a big black cock at a sex shop, buy my gf won't let me get an auto-masturbator-ball-tugger with a g spot pounder attachment.

The freedoms of capitalism :^)
Ironically the freedoms that Communists would not abolish either :^)

I am 23 she's twenty

Well fuck man it's like as thick as a beer can

Who fucking cares? If she leaves you because of a dildo, either she's really fucking basic and, therefore, would be a good riddance or your worth as a partner isn't worth shit. If your self-perceived value in this couple is the fact she's never experienced bigger dick, then oh my God are you a spineless beta.

Just why couldn't the lady just sell her a little vibe, not some giant cock

Imagine what kind of person works at a sex shop

>Dating a whore
OP is a cuck, and a fag.

I know that's what get me I guess, like you see this cute girl and decide she needs to that toy

lol 8x6 is average. I don't know what you're so freaked out about, unless you're below this.

Average is like 6 x5

Haha feels good being originally 8.25x6.25

anyone who has sex with someone under the age of 25 must hang, anyone who is under 25 having sex must be arrested for social disorder, put into a re-education camp, and then put on a list that tracks mentally ill people for the rest of their lives

anyone who has art of paintings, whose colour configuration depicts someone under the age of 25 in a sexual or nude position must hang

anyone who has pieces of plastic or rubber or latex, whose colour configuration depicts someone under the age of 25 in a sexual or nude position must hang

anyone who has masturbation paraphernalia or toys, must hang, they are unnatural, and degenerate

xes evah

really, well that sucks, I'm only 5

Why 25 though

5 is average my guy

Sex shops and toys are for married couples who have been fucking each other for a decade.

Either jump ship or start wearing sex accessories like ribs to make the experience better for her. You are competing with a 8 inch black rubber dildo, you gotta step up your game. You got some advantages: you can move, she has to move the dildo. You can suck her tits and fuck her, the dildo can't do that. You can tickle her clit while pounding her. Are you able to reach to her cervix with your cock? Usually that's all the distance you need, you can supplement girth with other sex toy wraps for your cock. Bad dragon sells some good ones

Lmao. That scenario is as unreal as you ever getting laid.

>Person puts gauges in their ears

The ears stay stretched for a long time or permanently depending on the gauge

>A farm worker exposes his hands to friction and other mechanical stresses

His hands become hard and calloused

>A woman gets pregnant

She has stretch marks on the sides of her stomach

>An obese person loses a lot of weight

He still has a lot of flappy excess skin

>A woman shoves an 8 inch long 6 inch circumference object into her vagina repeatedly

It magically shrinks down and suffers no consequences

Do you see any of these that goes against all that we know about skin? Yes, that one left wing publication showed a montage of a bunch of labias and that all women are different and your disgusting stretched roast is unique and beautiful and has NOTHING to do with sex! But that is a fucking lie. Is the skin of the labia some magical fucking substance that disobeys literally everything we know about skin? Unlikely. Anything to the contrary is propaganda pushed to normalize degeneracy and rampant sex.

It def goes back but if she was using t often then yeah she would be looser

Like I was away for a week so she was using it and when I got back she was looser but it came back really fast

bullshit and cope. a femerrhoid can go to any sex shop and get a 99th percentile cock any day of the week and they do

bullshit and cope. femerrhoids are perfectly happy to bend over face down ass up and get pounded from the back in ecstasy.

>you can supplement girth with sex toy wraps

LOL. I need to find a good reacion image for this one.

Attached: MslaAM0.png (580x597, 882K)

Vaginas are made from the most elastic substance in the universe and are never subject to scar tissue, you heard it here first!
Also, subsequent births always take as long as the first and virgins aren't tight!

Attached: 1548471939221.jpg (605x398, 172K)

>Do you see any of these that goes against all that we know about skin? Yes that one left wing publication showed a montage of a bunch of labias and that all women are different and your disgusting stretched roast is unique and beautiful and has NOTHING to do with sex! But that is a fucking lie. Is the skin of the labia some magical fucking substance that disobeys literally everything we know about skin? Unlikely. Anything to the contrary is propaganda pushed to normalize degeneracy and rampant sex.

you are such a fucking virgin user it hurts.
>number one
the labia minora which is what you are talking about is the fleshy roast beef looking shit on the outside.
not the hole.
which is entirely separate since people fuck the hole not the skin surrounding it)
the meme of roasties doesnt even make sense anatomically because if you fuck a hole.. why would the surrounding fleshy labia that is not even connected to the hole start generating more skin cells just because a dick touched another part of the body that isnt attached to it.

>second
the inside of the vagina is not regular skin you fucking idiot. it feels the same as the flesh in your cheek or throat and it is surrounded by a fleshy muscle that can contract and stretch.
holy fucking shit you are such a retard

Attached: 31278520-8528-40C4-813A-DFBB8DF0DA68.jpg (371x353, 24K)

>People put gauges in their cheeks

The cheek doesn't in any way stretch out, sure bud.

youtu.be/iKGIdQSOL6A

Look at that absolutely unaffected hole in the side of his face. Yep, certain types of skin are fucking magic and are in no way ever stretched out because of literal magic.

I get that that issue of Cosmopolitan assured you that disgusting stretched out roast is not from degeneracy and rampant sex, bit I have bad news for you. Flesh is flesh. Shoving an 8 inch long 6 inch circumference thing into your body WILL have an impact. I know you love your Girlfriend and her three half black kids, I get that, but you need to recognize that she is used goods.

I'm not that guy, I notice if I've been a way and she was using it

the tissue that you feel in the vagina FEELS like the inside of your cheek.
I never said it was the inside of your cheek. As if the birth canal would be so thin. And think about this logically.
Look at the roast outside of a vagina.
is it connected to the hole?
if you put ur dick in that hole.
how exactly... does more roast form?
the hole is being stretched out... so why is skin flaps on the outside mysteriously stretched out hmmm.
OH! I got it!!! It is puberty!!!
The reason why this is so painful is because you are so blatantly wrong but the only way you can realize you are not is to actually use your logic and look at a pussy or use an actual pussy.
this is so pathetic

Attached: EF1C77BF-D15F-47DD-8256-4C7CAE1ED0B1.jpg (478x380, 63K)

look i even just made a diagram so you can understand.
put something in that hole and tell me exactly how that will cause the labia to become bigger.

Attached: 8094EA3A-8F90-43E1-AF1A-11A116A3CD74.jpg (1242x1406, 794K)

Friction, dumbass.

Okay and how does that friction touch the labia if it is just going into the hole? the dick isnt touching the labia.

>When my gf turned 18 she went to a sex shop
and this is where you should have dumped her

That's because capitalism/communism are two sides of the same shekel.

an intellectual on vaginas wow
thank you for not being an idiot and understanding labias have nothing to do with the tightness of the hole and that their size is purely genetic

So she wasn't a virgin when you hit it?

>that one roastie in the thread who obviously owns a big black dildo and wants men to think it's okay to have a relationship with women like her
Sorry toots, you are gross and we don't want ya.

The level of stupidity this guy is on is incredible to be honest

Yeah these people that take two or three fists up their holes are genetic freaks, it's not like they trained for it or anything, since "stretching out" is a myth.

I think you're forgetting the fact that in all these cases you've explained is they have been exposed to this stretching for extended periods of time. do you think that girls that use 8 inch dildos have it in while they sleep, work, socialize for months on end?

>my girlfriend went to a sex shop at 18
Ok this is a huge red flag. You should break up and stop dating sluts. I'm not kidding.

I'm 23 and married with a kid. I was married 3 years before my son was born, because I married at 20 and he was just born. What the fuck are you talking about?

>your gf wants something other than your dick

Yeah nah happy I have a gf who doesn't do any of that shit and grew up in a somewhat secular Muslim household

Every time you repost this it gets less credible.

Don't let her use that, you cuck. Order her to throw it away.

>When my gf turned 18 she went to a sex shop
What a laugh. Your gf worked in a sex shop and sampled the merchandise so she could make recommendations.