Let's Talk About Hygiene

Just got out of the shower my friends, feels good to be clean. I was thinking, what do your shower routines look like? Nobody ever talks about it but I bet there are a lot of interesting differences in the small details

me:
>set shower lukewarm, get in and turn to just the right heat
>start with shampoo every other day or so, condition every day
>let the conditioner soak in for awhile, start washing body
>use only body wash and hands, focus on top half first
>get a dab of face-wash and wash face, then rinse out along with conditioner and first body soap
>(long hair faggot, so I make sure I catch any loose hairs and stick them on the shower wall so they don't go down the drain and clog up fast)
>move onto the boy bits, hike a leg up and soap up cock'n'balls real thoroughly, reaching through the front to get at the taint and asshole too (or else you'll be funky, as they say)
>apply more soap, habitually think in my head the song lyrics "HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIIIIDE", as I squat down and really vigorously give the balloon-knot a scrubbing from behind
>rinse off soap and use residual suds to get the legs
>take a moment to rinse out foreskin with just water
>last step, a drop of body wash for each foot
>end with turning the water as cold as it goes for a last rinse (desert, so not that cold but refreshing)
>get some TP and grab the stray hairs off the shower wall and dispose
>simultaneous dry with powerful blower fan and towel
>me-me a clean boy now
How 'bout you?

Attached: 1540642435734.gif (220x220, 17K)

>step in shower
>should be near scalding hot
>wash self off with water
>shampoo hair
>let shampoo sit and massage scalp
>rinse off and apply conditioner and massage in and let it sit
>use Japanese plastic exfoliating towel thing and Botnist body wash apply two squirts
>lather up the towel and scrub the everliving fuck out of arms, back, legs everywhere except face and benis
>hand wash benis and asscrack
>dab on facial cleaner
>massage into skin and rinse off
>rinse off entire body and head
>get out dry off hair with hair dryer and dry off face
>brush my teeth and use waterpik to clean mouth finish with mouthwash
>depending on the day use my skin peel or shave (shave every other day and same with peel)
>dry off face apply night cream
>go back to room sit in front of box fan nude and drink glass of milk
>go to bed

Bout it my dude.

intredasting
I should probably try some exfoliation stuff while washing, I mean my skin's not in bad condition but I bet it would be nice to add in

PSA to any spergy dudes lurking, you need to wash your asscrack and hole with soap and water every day. I didn't learn to do that until I was 19 :^I
Once I did it made all the difference

The meme of "some guys just stand in the shower and let water run over them" really is true for some people

Attached: 1477088126991.png (658x901, 64K)

I use a towel that is so firm it had skulls on it and shit but man it's great it feels so good and my skin is really smooth on my body so I guess it's good.

I would like more people to talk about how they clean themselves, please

>shower once every two weeks
>start with a rinse over the body
>lather soap on a rag
>scrub left arm to neck to face to right arm to chest to stomach to back to left leg to right leg to crotch to ass
>shampoo hair
>rinse everything
>20 minutes at most

>take a 3 hour long bath nursing a hangover
>shitpost
>shower before getting out if I need to wash hair otherwise I just use soap and make myself not smell
>conditioner first if I'm not too hungover still to remember
>shave like once a week so I don't get razor burns
>use baby wipes in between showers

What are the benefits of not using shampoo some days? I feel like my hair is just so greasy if I don't shampoo it

>Turn on the shower and let it warm up
>Get in, let the water run over me
>Shampoo first, usually pretty quick
>Wash it out and soap up my sponge
>Usually use my right hand to wash myself, meaning I soap up my right arm last
>Wash it all off then just stand there in the nice warm water for like 10 minutes just thinking

Attached: 1558765353908.gif (398x400, 1.88M)

epsom salt is top tier, good source of magnesium and great for skin. just don't get the scented shit, the chemicals seem to make you smell bad faster than if you just use unscented salt and soap

if your hair isn't dry then you should wash your hair daily but I don't get greasy hair for like 2-3 days, also it's either dry and brittle or greasy because I don't get it trimmed often enough

I don't take showers anymore since I'm balding with long hair, it takes me at least 2 hours per shower to dry my hair and hide all the balding spots

I guarantee that your stench is worse than a few bald spots

>Lemon or lavender shower gel
>Coconut shampoo

Rate my scents.

coconut is good, lavender is not, switch lemon shower gel out for lime soap

I got this little chair and pail for my shower like in the JAVs. It's great. I love to start my day with a good shower jerk-off and then scrub and wash my hair without having to stand up.

Morning routine:
>Get in shower.
>Deliberate on whether or not to jack off (usually no, if in a time crunch). Either way, I'll sit on the rim of the tub and let the water run over my legs as I recover from my morning haze.
>Rinse all over body.
>Squirt shampoo into hand, work into hair until foamy.
>Rinse out hair, hands.
>Squirt body wash into hand.
>Lather all over with hands.
>Rinse off.
>Get out of shower, dry self, continue with morning routine.

Evening:
>Turn on faucet.
>Jack off.
>Rinse discharge into drain, clean off area.
>Run bath.
>Sit in tub for a while to take of the day's edge (Watch/listen to something on my phone, read a book)
>Drain tub, repeat morning process.

>take shower every second day, or once a day depending on how active I was
>first use soap on armpits, than ass+groin
>then use shampoo and rinse off
I don't give the rest of my body much attention because I haven't started getting excessive hair on my other parts yet, so i assume the water will take care of it
>shave once a week
that's what I do

Attached: 1558848104777.gif (640x480, 1.26M)

my boi, for the love of god do better

It is actually a marketing myth from shampoo compaines that you need to shampoo every day--every other day is fine and probably even every 3rd day if you don't get sweaty. Rinse your hair but the natural oils are good for it, as long as they don't start getting grody.

Don't believe this "You should use two capfuls of our product 14 times a day or you will be a l00zer" crap. That in itself is what makes you a l00zer.

People like you are why there are water shortages.

Pretty boring:
> get water quite hot but not scalding
> step in
> soap chest, arms and armpits first, always
> then torso and legs
> then face and shampoo hair
> then genitals and asscrack
> wash off
> most of shampoo has managed to get rinsed by now but stand under for a full rinse anyway
> stand in hot water for a minute (I love hot water but also try to be ecological)
> turn water as cool as I can tolerate it to close pores so I won't sweat so much getting out

Attached: JJJonesPG0789_004a.jpg (345x586, 67K)

Agriculture and livestock are the vast majority of water consumption. People like him don't even make a dent, let em be.