Free (you)

free (you)
Tell me about anything and get a nice reply from nicest poster on r9k

Attached: so you are telling me not gay traps.png (317x384, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qG0hno63Tzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My penis is erect and twitching as precum drips down the glans.

so are traps gay or not? i need an awnser

I wanted to date my Chinese friend who has a boyfriend. I think I finally gave up today. Also I've been going to the gym to get hot and get a cute girlfriend. I'm currently skinnyfat

Attached: BF4FAA62-4AB9-4DAE-B1DE-5A15FF25C339.jpg (1256x1079, 106K)

I have what I believe to be a bilateral varicocele and I'm fucking tired of it. Does anyone have experience with treatment?

>My penis is erect and twitching as precum drips down the glans.
a poet
>so are traps gay or not? i need an awnser
yesi ts gay as fuck man
try find girl you like over like for attraction from their looks
Good luck
tooo lazy to google it, what is it

Good-day user,

Reading a book on the English wool trade, so far its essentially the English merchants following the modern custom of 'oi, have you got a license for that?' and applying it frequently against the Flemish, who initiated trade in the 12th century during their decline to make Flemish cloth. Sometimes quality could be dubious due to bureaucracy and long export times - the wool rather than being a southern export was focused on the (then) more developed East Midlands and East Anglia; Boston and Lincoln being particularly rich cities on the back of this.

Anyhow, being really snuggly, god I want to mercilessly snuggle something, I feel like a cat, aha. How're you doing today then, I'd love to hear from you.

Attached: 62.png (768x800, 424K)

Your picture is wrong skirts make it not gay

I ruined my back trying to work hard and become Jow Forums. How do I stop myself from becoming an hero instead of losing my gains and becoming a fat neckbeard?

fren!!!!! hello!!!! reply??? megu?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-04 at 11.32.44.png (555x553, 302K)

Not OP but you have rare taste
What made you watch ppgz in the year of 2019

Going to see friends today who I haven't seen since Thanksgiving. I missed them a lot.

Just get her 1 on 1 and have a few drinks. Everyone will have consent, except her boyfriend, you'll have fun, I did the exact same thing 2 years ago.

I crossdress for sexual pleasure daily
I'm confident I'm schizo and that will never change
I'm stuck on this board forever

>Reading a book on the English wool trade,
What an interesting niche subject
interesting what you had to say about it though.
You read so much you can probably connect events and such like you get a bigger picture.

>How're you doing today then, I'd love to hear from you.
good man, good lately.
Chatting to nice fren everyday is so nice
fag (you)
this poster is one of my very very very few friends.
>Going to see friends today who I haven't seen since Thanksgiving. I missed them a lot.
what are your plans user?
nice to see frens, i ghosted mine about 7 years ago irl and only have online ones now
what did he mean by this
>I crossdress for sexual pleasure daily
>I'm confident I'm schizo and that will never change
>I'm stuck on this board forever
have you tried killing yourself and stremaing it for us to laugh at you because thats all a faggots life is god for.
KYS

Attached: 047 - kT0tvHJ.jpg (1920x1080, 96K)

If I still had feelings that would be a pretty harsh blow.
But I honestly don't care about anything anymore.
My mothers family is also filled with mentally ill people. I'm sure I got it from her gene pool.
I was fucked in this world from day one.

>what are your plans user?
Not sure. We usually play board games, vidya, and D&D (though I don't think anyone's prepared a one shot or campaign). I'm sorry to hear about your irl friends. I think there is a kind of loneliness that can't be helped by online friends. I'm sure you had your reasons for ghosting, though.

just kill yourself already faggot
I do not get lonely
I ghosted them because they were crims and I was doing court stuff and didnt want to look like a snitch, planned to hit them up after but did not bother

Varicoceles are varicose veins in your testicles that cause damage to the testicle, sperm DNA fragmentation, lowered testosterone and pain/discomfort (toothache but in the balls)

I fucking hate being poor and a brainlet. I've been searching PSUs for an electronic project for the past 4 hours, I really can't tell what I actually need and don't want something way over my requirements (>200$) but don't want to risk my stuff with low quality chink shit (3$ chink shit). Gonna ask Jow Forums instead

Attached: 1555750039634.gif (300x351, 61K)

>post my grievances ITT
>wait an hour to receive a nice response
>OP comes back
>my post is the only one OP didn't respond to
Well, it was worth a shot. Guess I'm a loser both IRL and online.

Attached: 1515125129268.jpg (632x758, 157K)

*hug* Its okay user, it happens to us all. Do you mean you've ruined your back for good or strained something for a few days? I'm sure light exercise and diet cannot be too strenuous, right?

Attached: 68.jpg (1229x2048, 256K)

Thanks, user... It's been hurting for about 6 months now. My doctor said it might be torn ligaments but they haven't gotten the X-ray results yet so I'm still worrying about possibly having a damaged spine - which would mean I literally can't exercise anymore. I've started eating more junk food because of the stress.

Attached: 1506847684.jpg (736x551, 67K)

I don't believe in God anymore, I don't know who I am anymore, and I have no one to tell but this fucking board.

Attached: 1534102478813.jpg (455x589, 82K)

I made a mistake on a form at work today and I overheard one of the clerks getting it sent back to me with the directions ''to go to the tall handsome one''

why dont ypu just get NEETbux
you seem nice

>I don't believe in God anymore
Great, welcome to life as a normal person.
> I don't know who I am anymore
You don't have to be anyone. All you have to do is enjoy your life as much as you can. After all, you only get one and there's nothing that comes after.

That sounds horrible, can you walk properly and stuff? Hope you are doing okay, how long will it be until you do get the results? I'd have thought they'd come in quick, I broke my ankle once and the result came in barely a couple days later. Don't know how to help you feel better except give hugs, this'll probably depress you more but reminds one a lot of this scene: youtube.com/watch?v=qG0hno63Tzs

Attached: 27.png (2000x2200, 1.92M)