I'm being followed

>go for a walk
>helicopter is hovering in the area
>"oh, must be a criminal on the run somewhere"
>sit down in the park
>helicopter gets closer
>have a smoke while relaxing on a bench
>almost completely covered by trees
>helicopter hovers directly above me with a clear line of sight for about 10 minutes before fucking off
>felt intensely paranoid since then
>not the first time this has happened, but the closest encounter yet
WHY THE FUCK DO HELICOPTERS KEEP STALKING ME WHEREVER I GO?

Attached: 1556398249103.png (726x805, 217K)

Dude ,go to the doctor to get diagnosed for schizophrenia ,like right now,i'm being dead serious.

based helicopter schizo

Attached: 710E5EAE-FD98-47BF-BAD6-BC0ED6408B38.jpg (471x388, 14K)

>lets follow this guy it will freak him out
helichads just like having fun user calm down

My question is, why would the police be wasting taxpayer money to spy on some loser from the sky?

Don't worry user there's plenty of other (schizos) like you

i doubt anyone would go follow a random fag at night, much less with a helicopter

>this has happened before
Stories of similar experiences?

OP I got those helicocksuckers following me too. It's pretty freaky.

Attached: fucky.gif (499x269, 914K)

>walking along a river in the evening
>helicopter appears in the distance and does long orbits around me for the next 20 minutes
>sit on a bench
>it continues observing
>get on the bus
>eventually lose it

>sitting on the grass with some people I know
>helicopter hovers far away, occasionally moving around
>stays there for half an hour before going away
inb4 schizo hallucinations
It can't be a coincidence, can it?

I hope this isn't my curious internet browsing and the anti-government blog I had as a teenager catching up to me

Helicopters are the only experience you have?

Yes.
I've never had hallucinations and I've read enough lucid dreaming guides to know how to properly tell if something is real or not.

I hate to break it to you, but if a helicopter was following you you wouldn't "lose it" by getting on a bus. Also there's much easier ways to observe someone. Like in a car, how most stakeouts are done.
You're displaying delusions which yes, are indicative of paranoia. Seek a psychiatrist

I don't remember anything after I got on the bus but it might have stayed around until I got home. I don't exactly mean "followed", just kept an eye on me. It had the markings of a police helicopter so they might have had better things to do than follow a bus.

>why would the police be wasting stolen money in useless shit
geeee i wonder

anyone at least noticing like twice the amount of planes flying by lately
at least in illinois
no i'm not schizo

Attached: 1539314515399.jpg (1000x703, 377K)

I'll be praying for your mental health, user. I hope things get better for you.

If I get diagnosed as a schizo, that'll be the thing that pushes me into killing myself. I'd rather die than live as a brain-damaged lunatic.

It might not be that though. There are other reasons people become paranoid. Could even come down to something as simple as malnutrition, or a fucked up sleep schedule. If you aren't hearing voices, and seeing deamons you probably aren't a schizo.

Either way, paranoia isn't fun, and I hope you feel better. Take care of yourself, bro.

Yeah, they are literally doing weather manipulation (cloud seeding).

>There are other reasons people become paranoid
Yeah, I'm definitely paranoid, that's for sure.
>fucked up sleep schedule
I sleep anywhere between 6 and 12 hours a day.
malnutrition
I eat and drink unhealthy shit often enough.

I also have a history of being around shitty people, which makes me skeptical of everyone and/or everything. I just hope I'm not noticing the onset of schizophrenia.

In any case see a doctor,it's something that definitely should be checked,because if things get worse you are fucked.

Is your name Henry?

Attached: goodfellas-copter.jpg (650x400, 138K)