Be a nerd and study hard every day

>be a nerd and study hard every day
>marry a single mom in your 30's
>Chad gets a gf the moment he hits puberty for literally being himself

kek, imagine getting cucked by life like this

Attached: 1559126909822.webm (640x360, 1.97M)

>dont play the dating game at all, and fuck hookers and drunk sluts at clubs

Well in some other generation you would have been tied to a wheat mill and walked in circles until you collapsed becuase the villages donkey was more valuable.

I just wouldn't marry.

wtf is happening here? context?

incel humiliating himself

Why does she act like she knows the skinny guy at the end after making out with chad right in front?wtf is even happening and who tf is even recording this and for what purpose by the way

Dude graduated and his sister is banging some guy hotter than him .

you can always not marry a single mom op

what? because she is probably his sister you fucking retard
and why wouldnt you record this its hilarious

>guy who spends time on relationships gets relationships before guy who spends all his time on books
most engineers and scientists are becoming chad now too because they know balance. your life is in your control.

>cope
You can't "become" Chad.
Retard.

maybe you can't, which is funny.

Post face and then we'll all see who laughs

>he's still at the phase where he's obsessed with face
oof this was too easy.

So in other words, you're ugly.
Ergo, not Chad.
Next.

ah-ah, yeah they are becoming "chads" because they dedicate their time to relationships and not because they get good money that a woman who fucked 200 people in 10 years could leech for her entire life without having to work a single day in her life.

Imagine putting this much thought into other people's lives.
And this board has the nerve to call normies shallow.

>Your life is in your control
Kys tier normalfag cope
Don't belive this low iq nigger theres no such thing as free will its an illusion
Therefore noone can change his life if somebody changes it that was determined by his genetics and social figures as well

>Wanting a gf
That was your first mistake.

they've been fucking since high school. tell me, how many hours have you spent on your relationships with girls this week?

and in another generation we would be immortal and have robot gfs. See I can be a retarded ass monkey aswell.

>he has no free will
nasty. are you really fat and stinky? fucking gross bro.

This, just learn balance and you will stop being ugly manlets, retards

Attached: 1514581287860.jpg (960x925, 108K)

Manlets aren't even human. That's why they went extinct in the middle ages since no women would fuck them.

It's funny how we have countless arguments for determinism >social class, environment, race, geographical location
But free will fags only have >I FEEL FREEEEEEEE I CAN TOTALLY CHOOSE TO DO THAT!

No im not fat and i do showers regularly
You are too stupid to understand comlex logical chains tho so have fun with your "free will" faggot

>comlex
>this is the guy who has no free will
you're fucking disgusting man. i bet you smell like shit, fat fuck.

Yes you are totally right
We: you live in an illusion where you farm dopamine and boost your ego for things you literally were determined to and you also look down to people who were actually unlucky by genetics and social and cultural impacts
Free will niggers: no its not an illusion i feel it you can't feel illusions
>people like this are unsaveable

Attached: 1557695496249.jpg (720x762, 65K)

>brain in a vat experiment rephrased to sound le epic reddit smart man!
If you let other people and circumstances control your life then you shouldn't be worried about who you're saving, lil guy.

Okay so why you exactly have free will?
Lets say you are hungry and eat a pizza
You ate that pizza because
1. Genetics everyone likes differnt foods this is genetical
2. Sociocultural roles you saw in your life
I don't want to explain it for pages but actually every situation you ever been was handled by 2 types of your reactions
1. Unconcious "reflex mind" (obviously not free will)
2. Concious so called free mind with original thoughts but this mind you have was made up by your genetics and the things you experienced as well and this goes way too long so i don't want to write it all they way
>try to check the things you do and try to find the free will if you can find one tell us what is a choice you made you think was free will

>you're in prison but you have all this freedom! you can read books and walk around the yard for an hour a day. don't understand how you feel you have no control, lil guy!

I don't want it to sound reddit tier i don't even browse there i can't help you enjoy your dopamine and live in an illusion normalfag

my red pill comics are true.

Attached: betabux.jpg (1334x709, 122K)

>chad borns
>chads mother and father is chad and stacey
>chad met with hundreds of people by the time he went to kindergarden
>chad has a not ugly face
>chad was welcomed and played with the others he never had any rejections
>chad gained confidence
>chad could easily talk to people
>so that chad could get a gf
>more ego more confidence
And the list goes on
If you don't understand that the things you do know are the consequences of the things happened in the past you are a braindead faggot and you should kill yourself

Obviously for the guy you replied but its more logical this way

Your brown pill comics are shit.

>so called
first of all, reducing the human experience to genetics and mimicry is a clue into how retarded you are so I won't need to touch on how protein expression changes and neuroplasticity. if you want to call it muh genetics, that's fine, we are talking about the same thing there.

if you personally are admitting to having no free will, then it follows that you probably don't make any difficult decisions or act against your intuitions or level of comfort. don't give a fuck about semantics, if your lifestyle is shit and you're not changing it because it's "too hard" well you lose bud.

dopamine is just an illusion. see now i'm reddit smart too!

>everyone gets what they want
poorly planned out comic

they speak the truth. I know girls who were pump and dump by attractive guys then later settle for money.

That's a dumb and well studied bias. Past doesn't equal future. Although in your own post you hinted at development through exposure. If you do those things you will build confidence yes.

STEMfags confirmed for cucks

Attached: 4bd2bd248d4ddb7c5cd459b917fa743c.jpg (1800x2700, 930K)

Damn lets say its too hard to change
Isn't that cuz the genetics and the experiences you had?
Maybe your genetics plus experiences made you able to change the things you don't like in your life but there are other people who were not that lucky

That's all modern women in a nutshell.

Attached: 2bc2d6c4109eb6a4b75463843f8fa7b19bacfe228881fa1fab63506daa289b23.webm (640x800, 1.59M)

But you won't start doing thoose things because you are still ugly or shit gened or the things you experienced won't let you to do so
If you can self improveme that was determined as well but you see it as the consequence of your hard work thats the illusion

look on the bright side incel, she has a lot of sexual experience and will be able to please you much better than a virgin

You wouldnt be able to know that. What are your exact genes? Which ones specifically prevent you from learning to be happy or functioning in society better? Which experiences make you so special?

Dont need to answer but if you are just referring to the fear of failure and risking wasting your time trying to change things you cant really change, thats something everyone feels from time to time, especially as young adults. But the things you can change certainly wont change if youre not doing anything about it. That shit is difficult and hard to predict. Some people plainly just fail for life yes thats a real possibility, you wont read that in their genes though

what argument do you have to claim that anything is real?

>muh experience

virtue,self control and being std free is more important to me. I would only care about experience if I just wanted to pump and dump.

>virtue,self control
gonna have to go to the nun house to look for a girl like this

You are nobody and your opinion is worth nothing.

And? Why this matters on Anonymus imageboard?

Oh you are totally not simply butthurt about your life, you're just veeeery smart and we just don't get it because we don't own as many fedoras as you do.
Wow you simplify every experience to their base attributes and banalize them to try to make normals feel depressed about what they enjoy. Soooo fucking genius man this guy read philosophy books so he's fucking WOKE!

Truth is an illusion too. Enjoy your bullshit copouts while everyone else don't spend hours trying to prove that life is objectively shit and that Stacy rejecting you in highschool determines your entire future down to every benign choice.

has it ever occurred to anyone that the 30 year old nerd can just date a girl younger than them?

>his sister
the fuck is wrong with people nowadays, first they insinuate incest then also cuckoldry, this is so degenerate it goes full circle and almost stops being degenerate and fucking normal stable modern people overwhelmingly into this shit or equivalent.

>multiple different girls have told me "once you finish degree/get a good job, girls are gonna be all over you"
>they always seem surprised and taken aback when I dont seem enthusiastic or excited about this
its amazing that they really think something like that is a compliment. they always meant it to be nice but to me all I hear is "i dont respect you or view
you as sexually desirable, but im sure some used up sluts will be happy to try and leach off of you and maybe you'll even get pity sex!"

gee thanks

Attached: C2C37CAC-5915-47A6-9316-0A4FB26391F7.jpg (651x720, 50K)

>hit 30's
>become a fuckload more attractive
>have a shitload of money to spend on new experiences and travel
>huge increase in self-confidence
>gain a ton of relationship experience

Imagine being a man and marrying before your 20's. It's the least Chad thing you can possibly do.

Because you cunts are so butthurt you start trying to tell everyone what to think because your personal bias towards your favorite defeatist philosophy makes you believe you're redpilled.
But that's because you assume everyone on Jow Forums has low self-confidence. Maybe truth and freedom are lies, what does it change? I was beaten mercilessly my entire childhood, failef in school, got bullied for being "slow" (ADHD) and spent the first 17 years of my life being told and believing I was stupid and a failurr. I turned it around later in life because I refused to accept defeat. Sure I can say I look good, but it only ever started developing in my mid 20's.

Fuck man i don't say life is objectivly shit or it would be that basic its not easy to understand everything we can not understand everything happened to us thoose things still determine everything just like genes if you can analyze your decision making process you will understand what i wrote i understand you feel else but you are not right in this
Where your free will ces from
The last decision you made for me it is watching youtube i decided to do that due to many reasons and none of thoose are free will
I am sure you know that a heroin addict has no free will he just needs heroin
What is the difference with a healthy person don't you think their actions are only the consequences of their older decisions and this goes on until childhood which was determined by ykur parens and genes
I oversimplify but i don't want to write you 10 pages and this is not my free will but the consequence of my experiences and genes
So fuck your illusion please

It was determined as well you nigger but i don't know you so i can't explain why but i know people and myself and this is clearly visible
Maybe you could not stand the life you had? VERY common cause of self improvement is the need of it you needed it to get your serotonin endorfin and dopamine it was still not your choice the entire thing called "you" is still your genetics and your memories and "original thoughts" which are based on your enviroment and your subjective view of it

this is exactly what is pushed now a days toward young men. no no son focus on school and the girls will come later. yeah after they fucked half the city.

and funniest part is the women push it the hardest.

no hymen no diamond

Nah nigger, I'm an ugly virgin incel and I was one of the most popular kids back in the school days, face isn't all.

it kind of sad how op's argument lasted only 8 minutes before falling apart.

even if free will isnt real, the illusion of free will still serves the exact same role as "true" free will

I have never met a single determinist who truly believed in determinism. This is just yet another one of the cheap rhetorical tricks people employ to advance nihilistic arguments that they don't actually live by in their real lives.

If you TRULY BELIEVED in determinism, you'd be absolutely amoral - AND you'd completely refrain from morally evaluating others in any way. Some guy bullied you in middle school? Nope, can't blame him morally - that was determined. All women everywhere won't date you? Tough shit, you can't complain - their behavior was determined at the moment of the Big Bang. Some guy breaks into your house and steals all your stuff? He was meant to do that.

>"Hey, the fact that we would voice empty moral indignation about stuff that our axioms about existence render utterly void of moral content...was also determined! We can't help it! We're automatons!

You mean you're faggots.

Yes the people who commited crime did it as it was determined BUT we can still punish them because we live in a society and we can't let it happen actually this goes with genetics as well
Imagine a tribe 30.000 years ago someone in the tribe steals big food and sells to the other tribe he gets caught red handed and he will be killed the evolutonary strategy of self interest will decrease because that guy could not reproduce
We have prisons so that people who the society thinks bad can't commit bad things and they can't even continue their shitty genes
So yeah i truly think it was determined i am not a cuck tho to give them my stuff that does not come from my genes or cultural experiences if you would truly understand determinism you would not even ask this bullshit no problem i don't really want to explain this anymore im tired of you fags belive i am a loser and j just want to legitimate doing nothing
I am sure that was a key factor in being a determinist as well